Discussion: Brandy outReported This is a featured thread

Category: Discussion Forum / Rumors
Showing 8 posts

magooed
Brandy out
Nov 17 2010, 5:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:48 AM EST
Well what a shock Bristol the pistol beats out Brandy and all the libs start cry'in foul.
You don't really believe Emmit Smith truly beat out Mario Lopez when their scores were identical.
And Mario stated that "apparently world class dancing was not enough"no is was not Mario.
Please!!!!!!!!! and Jerry Springer Beats out beautiful graceful women one after the other.
It's just the other sides turn it well revert back to another Emmit Smith and the fun starts all over.
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

noshar
1. RE: Brandy out
Nov 17 2010, 2:28 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 2:28 PM EST
What IS truly sad is that a fantastic dancer such as Brandy was eliminated in favor of a less talented dancer. The PALIN voters should be proud of themselves for turning a wonderful dance competition, that I have watched and enjoyed for years, into a political statment. How sad to vote out a dancer of Brandy's caliber. And shame on the judges for inviting Brandy to come back on Tuesday to do the free style. What a slap in the face for her!!
She should have been awarded 60 points Monday night the same as Jennifer. You could just see the writing on the wall! Not sure that I can stomach watching easy routines for Bristol in the finals as she can not master anything more complicated. DWTS better work a SAVE into their competition as American Idol did. It might save loyal fans from losing heart.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

plwhite9
2. RE: Brandy out
Nov 17 2010, 3:09 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 3:09 PM EST
The reason viewers are so upset is the fact that Bristol is not even a STAR in the first place and should have never been invited. It is called DANCING WITH THE STARS not adocating teen pregancy. With what happened last night the show is definitely loosing it's credibility. I do not thinkg anyone has anything against Bristol but just realizes she should not still be there. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
naninsuncity
naninsuncity
3. RE: Brandy out
Nov 17 2010, 6:19 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:19 PM EST
I couldn't agree more! Bristol is clumsy and no where near the others in talent, yet the Tea Party vote has made her a winner aka joke, for all the world to see. This is a talent contest for stars which compares talent, not politcal views. What is Bristol's claim to fame?What makes her a star? What has she done that makes her a celebrity? Have the people at DWTS gone wacko!? And why was Sarah Palen shown so much? This weeks competition, on the heels of the much advertised show about the Palens' life in Alaska, was just too much. I won't be watching this show again next season. The judges opinions don't even seem to matter. True, they are not always 100% right, but I'm pretty sure that last night was an embarrassment to them as it was to most of us who watched the magnificient performances of the others and Bristol's lackluster attempt at dancing. I'm so mad I could spit! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
YvonneMooreFant
YvonneMooreFant
4. RE: Brandy out
Nov 18 2010, 1:08 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 1:08 AM EST
"I couldn't agree more! Bristol is clumsy and no where near the others in talent, yet the Tea Party vote has made her a winner aka joke, for all the world to see. This is a talent contest for stars which compares talent, not politcal views. What is Bristol's claim to fame?What makes her a star? What has she done that makes her a celebrity? Have the people at DWTS gone wacko!? And why was Sarah Palen shown so much? This weeks competition, on the heels of the much advertised show about the Palens' life in Alaska, was just too much. I won't be watching this show again next season. The judges opinions don't even seem to matter. True, they are not always 100% right, but I'm pretty sure that last night was an embarrassment to them as it was to most of us who watched the magnificient performances of the others and Bristol's lackluster attempt at dancing. I'm so mad I could spit! "
DWTS better get to working fast....to remedy the show....They will lose viewers & loyalty....My last season to watch...Very sad Affair BANDY & MAX ARE THE WINNERS IN MY BOOK. PEOPLE LOVE YOU BRISTOL...BUT YOU ARE OUT OF LEAGUE WHEN IT COMES TO DANCING.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

DotDernetz
5. RE: Brandy out
Nov 18 2010, 11:40 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 11:40 AM EST
Brandy need to ask for a recount nobody believe Palin won . and I for one believe dwts will have realy bad rateing next season. If they have a next season brandy is way to good for this to happen to her ,Palin should have went Mrs Henerson.thats how long ago Palin should have been voted off. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
naninsuncity
naninsuncity
6. RE: Brandy out
Nov 18 2010, 7:52 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 7:52 PM EST
I sent a message to the show that nobody out there will probably ever see. But this is the gist of it: If you didn't see "The View" today, you missed a really great moment regarding Bristol Palen and her mom. Nigel Lythgoe was a guest today. He is creator of DWTS and American Idol. Sherrie quoted from Sarah Palens' book regarding the contestants on American Idol and their lack of talent. His response was fantastic! By the way, the view seemed to be minus Elizabeth, who wouldn't have liked what was said. Perhaps she knew what the discussion was going to be about. Nigel Lythgoe put Sarah in her place. No one can do that like a BRIT! Go Nigel!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

gfgayle
7. RE: Brandy out
Nov 22 2010, 10:15 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 10:15 PM EST
"I couldn't agree more! Bristol is clumsy and no where near the others in talent, yet the Tea Party vote has made her a winner aka joke, for all the world to see. This is a talent contest for stars which compares talent, not politcal views. What is Bristol's claim to fame?What makes her a star? What has she done that makes her a celebrity? Have the people at DWTS gone wacko!? And why was Sarah Palen shown so much? This weeks competition, on the heels of the much advertised show about the Palens' life in Alaska, was just too much. I won't be watching this show again next season. The judges opinions don't even seem to matter. True, they are not always 100% right, but I'm pretty sure that last night was an embarrassment to them as it was to most of us who watched the magnificient performances of the others and Bristol's lackluster attempt at dancing. I'm so mad I could spit! "
I was so angry I raged at the television. My friend (who I watch with) happened to to be at my house. We sipped our wine while eating cheese and crackers waiting for the results. I almost sent my wine glass humming toward the TV screen! I was livid! How dare they send off someone who has improved immensely, earned '10s', and really takes the cooments to heart and comes back showing improvement.
Do you find this valuable?