Discussion: Bristol PalinReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 12 of 12  |  Show  posts at a time

Jrobi62554
Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 4:06 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:06 AM EST
What a joke. Bristol Palin has been terrible yet they keep putting her through. If the Judges would give her the scores she deserves, the votes if they do exist could not put her through.
Do you find this valuable?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 5:47 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:47 AM EST
But the Judges DID give Bristol Palin the scores she deserved --- and Bristol Palin was at or near the BOTTOM of those scores every single week !!!
If you remember, Lennie cried out "OUTRAGEOUS!!" when they let Rick go and kept Palin -- and he was right !!! But on the following week, Lennie never even HINTED that Palin's scores were not sufficient to keep her in the so-called "competition" !!
I think ABC told the judges that they had better be nice to Palin, no matter HOW bad she danced, because the ABC peeps were afraid of a backlash from the T-bagger crazies !!

I think they should have worried more about the many legitimate fans of the show that feel like they were CHEATED out of their time and effort --- and who will never watch DWTS again !!
When they said "Good-bye, Brandi", me and my family said "Good-bye, ABC !!!
6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
chickaboom
chickaboom
2. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 6:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:51 AM EST
OH CRY ME A RIVER!! It's a TV show!!! Everyone will agree that Bristol is not a "professional" but she has shown a great deal of improvement. You people have to much time on your hands. 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

girlyly
3. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 6:53 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:53 AM EST
"But the Judges DID give Bristol Palin the scores she deserved --- and Bristol Palin was at or near the BOTTOM of those scores every single week !!!
If you remember, Lennie cried out "OUTRAGEOUS!!" when they let Rick go and kept Palin -- and he was right !!! But on the following week, Lennie never even HINTED that Palin's scores were not sufficient to keep her in the so-called "competition" !!
I think ABC told the judges that they had better be nice to Palin, no matter HOW bad she danced, because the ABC peeps were afraid of a backlash from the T-bagger crazies !!

I think they should have worried more about the many legitimate fans of the show that feel like they were CHEATED out of their time and effort --- and who will never watch DWTS again !!
When they said "Good-bye, Brandi", me and my family said "Good-bye, ABC !!!"
i totally approve.... this show is not longer about entertaining ... they obviously cheated this is more than scandalous. A friend from Florida said she try to vote for brandy but the line was busy but when she try Jennifer it worked... i guess something went really wrong yesterday.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

girlyly
4. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 6:54 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:54 AM EST
"OH CRY ME A RIVER!! It's a TV show!!! Everyone will agree that Bristol is not a "professional" but she has shown a great deal of improvement. You people have to much time on your hands."
exactly a TV show so need of cheattin right...
Do you find this valuable?    
chickaboom
chickaboom
5. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 6:58 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:58 AM EST
Yeah a busy signal is a sure sign of cheating Do you find this valuable?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
6. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 10:14 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 10:14 AM EST
"OH CRY ME A RIVER!! It's a TV show!!! Everyone will agree that Bristol is not a "professional" but she has shown a great deal of improvement. You people have to much time on your hands."
It's not called "IMPROVING With The Stars", chickaboob -- it's about DANCING, and better dancers than Palin are being sent home evry week.
Everybody knows it, and most folks are NOT happy about it !!
But hey, you should be happy that so many fans of DWTS are going to tune out -- then there will be a bigger share of stupidity for those of you who choose to keep watching this fiasco !!
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
chickaboom
chickaboom
7. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 11:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 11:30 AM EST
"It's not called "IMPROVING With The Stars", chickaboob -- it's about DANCING, and better dancers than Palin are being sent home evry week.
Everybody knows it, and most folks are NOT happy about it !!
But hey, you should be happy that so many fans of DWTS are going to tune out -- then there will be a bigger share of stupidity for those of you who choose to keep watching this fiasco !! "
OH !! it's about DANCING - Since when are ball players considered DANCERS - If your phone reception is good under that rock Lizard use it to vote
0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

carolanne1222
8. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 11:56 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 11:56 AM EST
"What a joke. Bristol Palin has been terrible yet they keep putting her through. If the Judges would give her the scores she deserves, the votes if they do exist could not put her through.
"
also....she is NOT a star....so blame this on the producers ! Why was she even called to be on the program ??? Producers ? You need to answer this ! I am not a star....can I be on the program ?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

traceyfitz
9. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 12:19 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 12:19 PM EST
you evidently have quite a bit of time on your hands as well. Bristol Palin has been terrible since week 1 and even after improvement, she was never as good as brandi. I will never watch this show again. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

doueboy
10. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 17 2010, 12:29 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 12:29 PM EST
Brady got Screwed and should still be there... Bristol is NOT a good dancer at all.... Lets VOTE her off.... by not voting for her.. If she wins... i will never watch the show again.. it is all Political then.. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
11. RE: Bristol Palin
Nov 18 2010, 4:35 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 4:35 AM EST
"OH !! it's about DANCING - Since when are ball players considered DANCERS - If your phone reception is good under that rock Lizard use it to vote"
Yes, chickaboob, the show is about DANCING -- I apologize for being so foolish as to think that even a total boob could figure out that the show is about DANCING -- especially since the word "DANCING" is in the show's title.
Our troops have a saying about this sort of confusion:
"There's always somebody that didn't get the message!"
In this case, it was YOU !!
And lizards don't live UNDER rocks -- they live among the rocks, and are most often found basking in the sunshine ON TOP of rocks.
My phone service us GREAT out here in the desert -- thanks for asking. VERIZON works best in the mountains, and is very popular with us desert-dwellers -- and we get our car insurance from the Geico Gecko !! In closing -- I can still vote, but Bristol Palin STILL can't dance !!!
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)