Discussion: Brandy being eliminatedReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

lisalips
Brandy being eliminated
Nov 16 2010, 6:12 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 6:12 PM EST
I am still in shock that Brandy lost to Bristol. The finals should have been between Jennifer and Brady. this show is about dance not politics. Bristol should of been gone long ago. This show has become a JOKE. I vote for Derek and Jennifer every week. They truly entertain. Bristol stinks she should of been gone weeks ago. I am afraid that Bristol will win. Jennifer is elegant and dances wonderful. I really want her to win. This show is has really let me down this season. I wonder now if the show will be cancelled because bristol might just win. And when people say politics have nothing to do with it, they are lying through there teeth. Bristol's mom is a politician and Bristol is still on the show. I wonder how many votes Sarah sold to keep her daughter on. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

wetjet
1. RE: Brandy being eliminated
Nov 16 2010, 7:14 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 7:14 PM EST
I am not only shocked, I'm d--ned pissed!!! The nerve of that bubble gum jawed sarah palin. No one can tell me she did not have something to do with this. I just lost my taste for DWTS. they're all on crack! Do you find this valuable?