Discussion: What A JokeReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

CelsChav
What A Joke
Nov 16 2010, 5:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:20 PM EST
Shame on you DWTS or America ... YOU JUST LOST a loyal viewer that has seen every episode since the first season.
I'm just so sick and tired of people voting for Palin, anyone she endorses, her daughter, etc. We have become a country
that is infatuated with mediocrity and stupidity ... or we are too stupid to realize that's what we've become
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

CelsChav
1. RE: What A Joke
Nov 16 2010, 5:23 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:23 PM EST
All of you toothless, tobacco chewing, uneducated rednecks are bringing this country down ... first with the latest elections a couple of weeks ago and now it's expanding ... what a disgrace!!! Do you find this valuable?    

DanieArneberg
2. RE: What A Joke
Nov 16 2010, 5:44 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:44 PM EST
I too am a loyal fan of the show. After tonight though I have my doubts. I urged people last night to vote, but not for Bristol who lacks the talent it takes to be a dancer. I will agree that she has come a long way since the start of the season but she is by no means a dancer of high caliber close to what the others are and of those who have come and gone already, 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

itisover
3. RE: What A Joke
Nov 17 2010, 1:22 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:22 AM EST
I am so glad to see that the DWTS fans are riled up as they should be! This is just another example of big money and power taking control. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)