Discussion: Bristol whoReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 11 of 11  |  Show  posts at a time

caligryl85
Bristol who
Nov 16 2010, 5:12 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:12 PM EST
She has to go. She is horrible. why does she think she is the only one that has come so far. she has no personality at all. I am furious that this is no longer a dance competition, and based on who dances the best but it is just who has the most backers regadless of performace, technique or presence. Which Bristol has no one once of any of those qualities.i want her to do the right thing and back out and bring Brandi back. Bristol go somewhere and sit down, you can't act or dance. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

DWTSNOT
1. The Judges Left It to the Viewers...And look what happens
Nov 16 2010, 5:22 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:22 PM EST
Bristol should have never received decent scores. The judges need to judge based on dance skill. Who cares whether someone has previous experience or not. I guess the viewers don't believe in voting for the better dancer.

I think they need to change the name of the show to "Being Clumsy with the Stars".
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

caligryl85
2. RE: The Judges Left It to the Viewers...And look what happens
Nov 16 2010, 5:27 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:27 PM EST
You are so right the judges gave her higher scores than she deserved. It is really sad. This is my last season watching unless things change. Her scores should not have been over a 7 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Sun45
3. RE: Bristol who
Nov 16 2010, 8:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 8:20 PM EST
I am disgusted that the Judges are bowing to Bristol and treating her Different from any other Contestant in the Past and Present. I loved watching DWTS but i am done. I will not support a Show that is based on Lies. Bristol should have left the Show many weeks ago. There were Dancers sent home that are 10 xs better bc they are keeping Bristol. Politics had no right to be used to keep Bristol, she should have been judged solely on her Dancing. She did not belong on the Show to begin with. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

janellejohnson
4. RE: Bristol who
Nov 16 2010, 10:46 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 10:46 PM EST
all i have to say is Brandy and Maxs danced circles around Bristol and Mark, they definately should have been in the Finals tonight just reminded me why i dont watch this dame show im so pissed off this is crazy next week im not watching but im voting for anyone BUT bristols no dancing ass 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

ChrisDojka
5. RE: Bristol who
Nov 22 2010, 2:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 2:34 PM EST
She is exactly what this show is about. Take someone with NO acting, dancing, or entertaining background and mold them into a dancer. GREAT JOB Bristol....keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
6. RE: Bristol who
Nov 22 2010, 4:23 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 4:23 PM EST
"She is exactly what this show is about. Take someone with NO acting, dancing, or entertaining background and mold them into a dancer. GREAT JOB Bristol....keep up the awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
and what show have you been watching????.....oh yeah...the tea party universe of dancing with the palin girls.....make me barf!!!
Do you find this valuable?    

getalifeamerica
7. RE: Bristol who
Nov 22 2010, 5:49 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 5:49 PM EST
Why is everyone so hateful towards this girl? Why can't people see that there are other opinions and not everyone that is enjoying watching her dancing improve are tea party members. I believe some people can relate more to Kyle and Bristol who are more like the average american viewer. It seems there are two sides to this show and even the judges are not sure what to do about it. On one hand you have the people like Jennifer and Brandy who although not trained in "ballroom dancing" definitely have more of a dance background than Bristol. Definitely, Bristol is not as good a dancer as Jennifer or Brandy. But on the other hand like ChrisDojka stated above, wasn't part of this show supposed to be about taking someone with NO dance background and seeing how far they could come in becoming a ballroom dancer? I think it is hard to judge between the best dancers and the most improved dancers. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
hoboko
hoboko
8. RE: Bristol who
Nov 22 2010, 8:36 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 8:37 PM EST
I have no problem with Bristol as a person but I also have no desire to watch her do . . . well anything. It does not show courage to go on this show with no entertainment experience; it takes a desire to be in the spotlight. Bristol wants to be a role model for teen mothers? Great! She should go to school, get an education, find a good job and raise her child without needing a camera in her face. An average everyday teen mom would not have gotten the (ill conceived) call in the first place. She is so very much not like any other "average American".

And for the record, getalife and chrisdojka, this show has never been about the contestants having no dance/entertainment experience. For pity's sake, the show is called Dancing With The STARS. If you have no entertainment experience, you cannot by definition be a STAR and therefore should say "No." to a show like this. Of course, DWTS should have never asked her to be on the show in the first place.

I watch this show to see celebrities try their hand at ballroom dancing. Personally, I don't want to see "everyday average" people learn to dance--on this show. Maybe on a show dedicated to everyday people learning to dance with pro dancers. Nah probably not.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

getalifeamerica
9. RE: Bristol who
Nov 23 2010, 3:58 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 3:58 AM EST
I'm sorry hoboko but it truly sounds like you do have a problem with Bristol as a person. Maybe you never made a mistake in your life. I had premarital sex and thank God I did not get pregnant. How many % of the population can say they never had premarital sex? How about you -- were you abstinent or just lucky like me? No she is not like any average american teenager but neither are any of the other people on the show that got famous for a reality show like Audrina, which by the way I believe got screwed to -- I thought she had just as much a chance to win as Brandy, but I don't hear any of you critics complaining about anyone else but Bristol. It is just as ridiculous that people like Cloris Leachman stayed on more than one or two weeks but for some reason some people out there vote for them.

And for the record, you are wrong about what this show was supposed to be about in the beginning. Yes, they were supposed to be celebrities BUT THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE NO DANCE EXPERIENCE. CAN YOU REALLY SAY THAT NICOLE HAD NO DANCE EXPERIENCE -- GIVE ME A BREAK!! I love to watch these people dance including the great ones like Mario, Kristy, and Jennifer but unlike you I can also appreciate watching people like Kelly Osborne who if voted off when she shoiuld have been turned out to be really good -- no not as good as the likes of Jennifer but really enjoyable to watch. Some of us like watching the journey!!!

And I totally agree that noone would want to watch everyday average people learn to dance but not everyone in America is going to agree on what celebrities deserve to be on the show. Do you really think all the celebrities that you would like to see try this really have the time or the desire to work that hard at anything when they make so much money doing what they love to do? Do you think the producers really have an easy time year after year getting real celebrities to do this? Think again!!
hoboko
hoboko
10. RE: Bristol who
Nov 24 2010, 9:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2010, 9:23 AM EST
Oh, I've made many mistakes in my life like posting here. However, I never used my mistakes to create a public life either.

To answer your rather hostile questions. No wasn't abstinent however I also was not 'just lucky'. I used birth control faithfully-if take your little pill daily, at the same time and use a condom and getting pregnant would be a miracle. Also, helps to keep you from getting nasty little STD's.

Moving on, I never said anything about Nicole, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. For the record I say, yep she is definitely a professional dancer. However, I think the amateur status of the contestants leaves a little wiggle room for the producers. I believe the 'no' dance experience requirement pertained to Ballroom and Latin dancing only. The fact you can bump and grind doesn't mean you can pull off Ballroom. But, you know, whatever. It is up to the producers to judge who is appropriate for their show.

Like you, I enjoy watching the journey of all the contestants.

Let's see the other questions.
No, I do not think all celebrities have the time or desire to be on a TV dance show. And finally, No, it is painfully obvious the producers do not have an easy time getting "real celebrities" to do this.

I do think that maybe if they can't get the 'pure dance free' talent you people want they should rename or stop doing the show.