Discussion: DisgustedReported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 33 of 33  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2

doueboy
20. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 12:33 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 12:33 PM EST
Looks like in this case BS Stays on the Show... 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

doueboy
21. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 12:33 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 12:33 PM EST
"She's a republican and the Tea party.....that's is her following and they always back up their own. Money talks BS walks...."
Nope in this case it looks like BS stays on the show... Bristol SUCKS!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

doueboy
22. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 12:35 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 12:35 PM EST
"How did Palin get on the show any way. I thought it was for stars only!!! When did she become a star? Never saw her singing or in a movie or anything"
I think MOMMA got her on the show Because her little girl goes around and speaks at different events... WOW i could do that and i am a bigger star than her..
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
24. RE: Disgusted
Nov 18 2010, 6:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 6:13 AM EST
"Please don't stop watching...please vote one more week for anyone but Bristol! Then call, email, write to ABC and tell them to change the judging and voting! Save what used to be a wonderful show!!!"
Save a wonderful show !!???
Are you kiddin' me, or what !!???
I don't see ANYTHING wonderful about a show that makes fools of the viewers by keeping a no-talent juvenile delinquent coming back week afrer agonizing week while better performers are sent packing !!!
ABC has joined the Fox network in their efforts to bring down our elected government -- first, they brought on the disgraced Republican crook and oil-baron (Tom DeLay), who contributed NOTHING to the show.
Then they drag out juvenile delinquent Bristol Palin, whose only claim to fame is that her mother QUIT her job as governor and then LOST her bid for VP by over 9 MILLION votes !!!
Seems to me that ABC is playing us for suckers, and I'm not gonna help them by stickin' around for another dose of blatant viewer abuse !!
Of course, YOU are free to do as you wish !!
Bruno4
Bruno4
25. RE: Disgusted
Nov 18 2010, 6:36 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 6:36 AM EST
OK. Let's say that next week we can go by recent voting by the judges to set up the public vote possibilities. Jenn would probably get 60/60, Bristol would probably get 3 eights and 3 nines so that makes 51/60, and Kyle would probably get 6 nines so that makes 54/60. Now if the Judges voted like that Jenn would be in the lead with 60/145 (41%), Bristol would have 51/145 (35%), and Kyle would have 54/145 (37%). That means that the public vote would definitely decide the winner since it is so close. I would believe that Kyle would only get about 20% of the public vote, so that gives him a grand total of 57% (it's out of two items so it adds up out of 200 total percent). That leaves 80 percent of the vote left to decide between Bristol and Jenn. Bristol would need at least 44% of the vote to beat Jenn. If Bristol gets 44% of the public vote she would end up with at grand total of 79%. Jenn would then get 36% of the public vote and end up with final total of 77% . Bristol would win and all she has to do is get the scores that she has been averaging from the judges the past 2 weeks and basically get 8-10% more of the public vote than Jenn. That is just one scenario that is very possible. Does robo-voting change the whole competition or just the way viewers see how it is a popularity contest? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
26. RE: Disgusted
Nov 18 2010, 9:16 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 9:16 AM EST
"I agree with you 100%. However, I still think the judges are wishy-washy in some cases, especially Carrie Ann. I remember when she came on the scene as a Hip-Hop dancer on the old show "In Living Color." How does that qualify her to be a judge, unless I have missed something along the way."
10-4 on those Judges, wetjet !! I know we all tend to be a bit critical of the Judges, regardless of the contest or the contestants -- and rightfully so !!
I'm just sayin' -- that in this case, the Judges were doin' real good -- until they saw the good dancers gettin' blown out and Porky Palin coming back again !
Lennie yelled "OUTRAGEOUS!" at one point, and after that, they all gave Porky the kid-gloves treatment.
I'm thinkin' that they HAD TO in order to avoid a deluge of hate-mail from the T-baggers and other crazies that are attracted by the "eau de Palin".
As for Carrie Ann, she's a but of a ditz, but she knows a lot more about pro dancing than I ever will, so I can't be too judgemental there.
Lennie's a hoot, and that other monkey makes me laugh at every show.
Bergeron's a great host, an' that babe next to him is decent eye-candy, too.
It's that dorky Green fellow that has to go !!

josiejones
27. RE: Disgusted
Nov 19 2010, 1:02 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 1:02 AM EST
"no they haven't. Which show are you watching?"
The producers just need to stop having PROS compete and make the competition more equal. That is what people are reacting to. Jennifer...Dirty Dancing, Nicole...dancer and choreographer BEFORE DWTS!! It is sickening.
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

suemcw
28. RE: Disgusted
Nov 19 2010, 3:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 3:23 AM EST
With everyone complaining and it being all over the news. DWTS should suck up do a re vote.. Just like her Mommy would do. .I have watched since season one.. and will never watch it again if she wins.. I never really voted til now just to get her off. NOTHING to do with teaparty crap.. simply she is A NOBODY.. she is not a star ! Brandy should be back on. Bristol cannot dance any better now than she did the first nite 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

doueboy
29. RE: Disgusted
Nov 19 2010, 4:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 4:15 AM EST
"With everyone complaining and it being all over the news. DWTS should suck up do a re vote.. Just like her Mommy would do. .I have watched since season one.. and will never watch it again if she wins.. I never really voted til now just to get her off. NOTHING to do with teaparty crap.. simply she is A NOBODY.. she is not a star ! Brandy should be back on. Bristol cannot dance any better now than she did the first nite"
How true... Why would they even think of putting Bristol on the show? She is not a Star, But the show is making her one....How sad.. If she does win ABC's creditability will sure suffer... Bristol Can't Dance .
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
30. RE: Disgusted
Nov 19 2010, 4:26 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 4:26 AM EST
"Nope in this case it looks like BS stays on the show... Bristol SUCKS!"
BS = Bristol Sucks !!???

Priceless !!

And didja notice how often we've seen her initials (BP) in the news lately !!???
There's a hell of a lot of angry Gulf fisherman that will agree that "BP Sucks !!"
By-the-way -- there is no real tea-party. Every single one of the 138 so-called "Tea-Party" candidates ran as REPUBLICANS.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
31. RE: Disgusted
Nov 19 2010, 5:01 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 5:01 AM EST
"Hey Folks! It's not ALL about Bristol; it's about the DANCE. Does anyone remember the very first season...The judges made all the decisions and they didn't choose the most "popular" dancer then so the rules were changed to allow us a voice. And it wasn't too long ago that many voices were upset that Cloris Leachmen lasted so long...now it's Bristol. Brandy was the better dancer but Bristol's got the votes. DWTS has a choice: the judges or the judges and us. Let's just enjoy the show; everyone survives, gets paid well and our toes can keep on wiggling in our shoes!
All the dancers from every season have been a joy to watch!"
Let's just enjoy the show !!???? Are you kidding me, or what !!????
All these people are posting here because they CAN'T enjoy a show that makes fools out of the viewers !!!
Didn't you notice the title of this thread !!??? It's entitled "DISGUSTED!" for a VERY good reason, that being that A LOT of viewers and long-time fans of the show are completely disgusted by the fact that they tune in to see the best dancers compete -- but see a no-talent, overweight juvenile delinquent keep coming back while MUCH better dancers were sent packing !!!
Forget previous seasons -- they have NOTHING to do with the travesty that we've seen unfold for the last 3 weeks.
Sorry, Charlie, but the long-time viewers are DISGUSTED because they don't want to see the voting rigged by T-bagger trickery -- they want to see the BEST DANCERS have a legitimate chance to win !!
Derek's face showed us all what he feared the most --- that all the diligence, hard work, and sacrifice that were put forth by the finalists has no value at all.
ABC's ratings gamble guaranteed that Sarah Palin and her extremist politics would be thrust into our living rooms AGAIN -- and we don't like it !!!
Disgusted, indeed !!!

doueboy
32. RE: Disgusted
Nov 19 2010, 5:11 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 5:11 AM EST
" Let's just enjoy the show !!???? Are you kidding me, or what !!????
All these people are posting here because they CAN'T enjoy a show that makes fools out of the viewers !!!
Didn't you notice the title of this thread !!??? It's entitled "DISGUSTED!" for a VERY good reason, that being that A LOT of viewers and long-time fans of the show are completely disgusted by the fact that they tune in to see the best dancers compete -- but see a no-talent, overweight juvenile delinquent keep coming back while MUCH better dancers were sent packing !!!
Forget previous seasons -- they have NOTHING to do with the travesty that we've seen unfold for the last 3 weeks.
Sorry, Charlie, but the long-time viewers are DISGUSTED because they don't want to see the voting rigged by T-bagger trickery -- they want to see the BEST DANCERS have a legitimate chance to win !!
Derek's face showed us all what he feared the most --- that all the diligence, hard work, and sacrifice that were put forth by the finalists has no value at all.
ABC's ratings gamble guaranteed that Sarah Palin and her extremist politics would be thrust into our living rooms AGAIN -- and we don't like it !!!
Disgusted, indeed !!!
"
Your hit the nail on the Head!
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
lisalaviolette
lisalaviolette
33. RE: Disgusted
Nov 19 2010, 6:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 6:15 AM EST
I thought the name of the show was Dancing with the STARS??? Why is Bristol on there in the first place?? Does having a baby at 17 out of wedlock make you a star!!
I'm so pissed that no talent lead foot, concrete,cement, heavy, stiff ass, mummified, limestone,granite,crushed rock, gravel, foot ass has been able to stay ...on a show simply because of politics...BRANDY you were robbed robbed robbed!!! DISGUSTED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT WHAT WAS THE SHOW THINKING OF EVEN CALLING THIS GIRL???
Previous | 1 2

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)