Discussion: DisgustedReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 33  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next

lamamaitaliono
Disgusted
Nov 16 2010, 4:27 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:27 PM EST
Been watching since first episode - DONE - Will never watch again 9  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: Disgusted
Nov 16 2010, 4:29 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:29 PM EST
Please don't stop watching...please vote one more week for anyone but Bristol! Then call, email, write to ABC and tell them to change the judging and voting! Save what used to be a wonderful show!!! 3  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

pthomas54
2. RE: Disgusted
Nov 16 2010, 4:30 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:30 PM EST
"Been watching since first episode - DONE - Will never watch again"
I agree. This is so totally ridiculous. It should be about dance and performance, not politics.
10  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

SShadoww13
3. RE: Disgusted
Nov 16 2010, 4:35 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:35 PM EST
I won't watch again but I will vote for anyone besides the Palin brat on voting nights. The show has just lost all credibility. 8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

CelsChav
4. RE: Disgusted
Nov 16 2010, 5:27 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:27 PM EST
"I won't watch again but I will vote for anyone besides the Palin brat on voting nights. The show has just lost all credibility."
The sad thing is that Sarah Palin has the country hypnotized ... what has she ever done to deserve the attention, respect and following she gets? Come on America, WAKE UP!!!
6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

DanieArneberg
5. RE: Disgusted
Nov 16 2010, 5:50 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:50 PM EST
One thing that you all must remember is that it is not the show or the Judges at fault. Bristol and Mark have been at the bottom of the leader board as far as the judges scores go since day one. It is the people whop are voting that are turning this into a political thing. It is not entertaining to watch a robot dancing on stage. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

wetjet
6. RE: Disgusted
Nov 16 2010, 7:28 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 7:28 PM EST
You can thank john mccann for digging that parrot-voiced creature out of a snow-bank. She has been popping her chops ever since. Only the poor blokes in Alaska knew about her. Now she's everywhere like a roach infestation. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

DWTSisRigged
7. RE: Disgusted
Nov 16 2010, 7:49 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 7:49 PM EST
I wanted to post sooner after DWTS, but I was in the bathroom puking. That little airhead should have been dumped the first week. There is no doubt about this. She can't even move her legs correctly--well, except for one thing that we know of...I WILL NEVER WATCH THIS SHOW AGAIN. It has not one shred of honesty to it, just like the old game shows that were also rigged. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

aronzetroc@yahoo.com
8. RE: Disgusted
Nov 16 2010, 7:53 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 7:53 PM EST
She's a republican and the Tea party.....that's is her following and they always back up their own. Money talks BS walks.... 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

janellejohnson
9. RE: Disgusted
Nov 16 2010, 10:27 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 10:27 PM EST
tonight just reminded me why i dont watch this dame show i gave it a shot i am SO DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! next week im not watchin but i will vote for kyle i love him 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

BrianOblon
10. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 12:09 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 12:09 AM EST
"One thing that you all must remember is that it is not the show or the Judges at fault. Bristol and Mark have been at the bottom of the leader board as far as the judges scores go since day one. It is the people whop are voting that are turning this into a political thing. It is not entertaining to watch a robot dancing on stage."
First of all I have been a fan of the show since the first season. Second, this is my first time on the forums here but I was so compelled by last nights elimination I had to join.
Although I do understand your point and that this is the structure of the show I do believe that it is the judges fault. Lets take a look at Master P's visit to the show. He was terrible and what happened when he kept staying around because of the popular vote. Oh yea thats right the judges were giveiing him ridiculously low scores so he could not possible be voted through to the next round. This is indeed what should have been happening here. They are treating her with kid gloves when scoring Bristol and the perfect example of that is her insta dance. I mean come on!!! She didn't only make a mistake she missed a entire section of steps and yet her scores still did not reflect how terrible it was compared to the other dancers. This was more then the opportunity to really penalize her for being a robot (as you rightfully stated).
I understand the whole reality TV show thing and getting people to watch because they have a say in what happens but with this many seasons and so many veiwers I think they have an obligation to ensure that the best go forward and the rest go home when it comes to the semi-final and finals. I am fine with the twists and turns during the regular show but not the semi-finals and finals.
There needs to be some controls put in to place for this type of thing. DWTS needs to realize this and make adjustments to ensure the best possible competition.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

itisover
11. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 12:54 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 12:54 AM EST
Yes, DWTS has jumped the shark with this. I will never watch this show again. Bristol can't dance her way out of a paper bag and if it's viewers choice than the judges need to be able to over ride the vote like they do on American Idol. Brandy should never have been eliminated. This is definately a case of politics and if DWTS is going to behave like this than I want nothing more to do with this TV show. I hope everybody who feels this way sticks to their gumptions and shows DWTS that by not watchign we are sending a clear message to the network and the producers. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Charlietwo
12. Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 1:02 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:02 AM EST
Hey Folks! It's not ALL about Bristol; it's about the DANCE. Does anyone remember the very first season...The judges made all the decisions and they didn't choose the most "popular" dancer then so the rules were changed to allow us a voice. And it wasn't too long ago that many voices were upset that Cloris Leachmen lasted so long...now it's Bristol. Brandy was the better dancer but Bristol's got the votes. DWTS has a choice: the judges or the judges and us. Let's just enjoy the show; everyone survives, gets paid well and our toes can keep on wiggling in our shoes!
All the dancers from every season have been a joy to watch!
0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

wetjet
13. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 6:55 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:55 AM EST
Yeah, Charlietwo, but the difference between cloris and Bristol is that cloris was at least entertaining. Bristol is DEAD!!! Where the h--l is her coffin? 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
14. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 8:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 8:13 AM EST
Definitely not the Judges at fault !!!
The show's producers need to make a formal apology to the viewers for wasting our time voting for the best performers while our votes are trumped by political extremists that have admitted to gaming the system.
And no, it's NOT "the people who are voting that are turning this into a political thing." --- it was "a political thing" the minute that they announced that Bristol Palin would be on the show -- and MAYBE before that !!
Surely you don't believe that ABC doesn't know good and well that the Palin name arouses the interest of A LOT of people !!???
Do you think they know or care that the vast majority of Americans have a tall, wide, and deep dislike for Sarah Palin and anyone that's connected to her !!???
They put Bristol Palin on there to boost their ratings, without thinking that they may LOSE a lot of viewers in the long run.
Only in America -- where quitters/losers like Sarah Palin allow themselves to be sold for a political ideaology -- and mush-brained fanatics cheer her on !!
7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

wetjet
15. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 9:16 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 9:16 AM EST
"Definitely not the Judges at fault !!!
The show's producers need to make a formal apology to the viewers for wasting our time voting for the best performers while our votes are trumped by political extremists that have admitted to gaming the system.
And no, it's NOT "the people who are voting that are turning this into a political thing." --- it was "a political thing" the minute that they announced that Bristol Palin would be on the show -- and MAYBE before that !!
Surely you don't believe that ABC doesn't know good and well that the Palin name arouses the interest of A LOT of people !!???
Do you think they know or care that the vast majority of Americans have a tall, wide, and deep dislike for Sarah Palin and anyone that's connected to her !!???
They put Bristol Palin on there to boost their ratings, without thinking that they may LOSE a lot of viewers in the long run.
Only in America -- where quitters/losers like Sarah Palin allow themselves to be sold for a political ideaology -- and mush-brained fanatics cheer her on !! "
I agree with you 100%. However, I still think the judges are wishy-washy in some cases, especially Carrie Ann. I remember when she came on the scene as a Hip-Hop dancer on the old show "In Living Color." How does that qualify her to be a judge, unless I have missed something along the way.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

katylady1964
16. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 9:39 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 9:39 AM EST
How did Palin get on the show any way. I thought it was for stars only!!! When did she become a star? Never saw her singing or in a movie or anything 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Goldie007
17. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 10:20 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 10:20 AM EST
Never going to watch it again. I feel sorry for Kyle, Jennifer, Brandy and their partners. That Palin kid shouldn't have been on the show in the first place and voted out weeks ago.

ABC, I hope you are reading this....I am never watching the show again and I am not going to buy anything from any sponser of that show.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
18. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 10:31 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 10:31 AM EST
"I agree with you 100%. However, I still think the judges are wishy-washy in some cases, especially Carrie Ann. I remember when she came on the scene as a Hip-Hop dancer on the old show "In Living Color." How does that qualify her to be a judge, unless I have missed something along the way."
I don't know where they get the Judges, or what qualifications they need to possess in order to get the job.
To ME, they're ALL a lot better at judging a dancer's performance than I am -- I'm just an old dude that's been dancin' since the days of Glenn Miller, and I know a good dancer when I see one.
I think those Judges do, too -- but the fix is in !
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

traceyfitz
19. RE: Disgusted
Nov 17 2010, 12:29 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 12:29 PM EST
no they haven't. Which show are you watching? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)