Discussion: i am done watching dwtsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 13 of 13  |  Show  posts at a time

choolins
i am done watching dwts
Nov 16 2010, 4:10 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:10 PM EST
to hell with dwts what happen tonight was unfair and just not right , bruno going stand up and say it all about voting cant he see that whats going on is fishy and how the hell bristol getting votes like that and she not a star this **** is just not right and im done with watching dwts and im sure im not the only one that feel the same way .good bye cause this will be my last post 7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 16 2010, 4:12 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:12 PM EST
No, you've just got to vote for anyone BUT Bristol. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

nita73
2. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 16 2010, 4:17 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:17 PM EST
I'm with you on that!! This is an OUTRAGE!!! are voters that clueless. Clearly, one can see Brandy's performance compared to that BRISTOL girl!! 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
3. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 16 2010, 4:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:21 PM EST
BrandonE got it right....all of us who are outraged must band together and vote for anyone but Bristol!!! 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

bust44
4. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 16 2010, 6:16 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 6:16 PM EST
i'll vote for Palin anytime 0  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

realamerican08
6. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 17 2010, 1:11 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:11 AM EST
"BrandonE got it right....all of us who are outraged must band together and vote for anyone but Bristol!!! it is very political!!"
it doesnt matter who you vote 4.it is fixed by the b#@$ of a mom of hers. its rigged!! ABC and Disney r republican sympathetic.
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

realamerican08
7. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 17 2010, 1:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:15 AM EST
"i'll vote for Palin anytime "
AWWWW look who got out of theyre crib 2 play on the pc..
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

itisover
8. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 17 2010, 1:18 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:18 AM EST
Why would you vote for the person who is obviously the worst dancer? This is a dance competition not a popularity contest.

Tischia
9. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 17 2010, 5:08 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:08 AM EST
You must be getting paid!!!!!! take your head out of the sand!

plwhite9
10. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 17 2010, 10:37 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 10:37 AM EST
DWTS is loosing all credibility with me. Bristol should have been gone before Rick Fox and I will go a step further in saying DWTS is suppose to be about STARS not teen pregancy. Bristol was never a star to begin with and why she was asked to be a part of the is way beyond me. The executive producers should change the rules with this travesty. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
11. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 17 2010, 10:45 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 10:45 AM EST
We are certainly entitled to vote for whoever we want but are you voting for her because you feel she is the BEST DANCER?
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

ronnie1041
12. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 17 2010, 1:00 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:00 PM EST
I have been watching dwts from day 1. It is a popularity contest.I'm not exactly sure why there are judges. Their "10"s don't mean anything if the result night boots off those who recieved the perfect scores the night before. I won't be watching DWTS anymore. This season saw many talented stars dismissed while an untalented non-star advanced to the finals.That's enough to make me say enough! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

SassyNN
13. RE: i am done watching dwts
Nov 17 2010, 1:27 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:27 PM EST
I'm done with it also.... I will never watch the show again.... I have nothing against Bristol....All I do know is she should have been gone weeks ago... She should have been voted off before, Adrina, and Rick Fox and also the football player... I forgot his name..... I'm so upset that the show is not about talent anymore.....Bristol is not a better Dancer then most of the people that have been voted off... And I know she has to this and she should feel bad.... If she gets that trophy then I know that DWTS is some ********.......I'm happy that Brandy and her Partner remain professional even tho they both know that they should still be on the show..... 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)