Discussion: REALLY STINKSReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 16 of 16  |  Show  posts at a time

dollbaby4uonly
REALLY STINKS
Nov 15 2010, 5:55 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 5:55 PM EST
well maybe its time the judges votes should count for 55% or more of the votes. they may play favorites but they are the ones that are SUPPOSED to know actually how the dances should go. its just unbelievable that Bristol is still there. she has improved but still not the quality of the other dancers . guess its all about the ratings though and no matter what the fans think or how they vote, whoever the network thinks will keep the ratings up will hang on to dance another day. really stinks if thats the case. 8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 15 2010, 8:10 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 8:10 PM EST
And friggin Len has to be so nit-picky with Kyle, when he isn't even a friggin dancer but he totally favors Jennifer and Brandy, both who ARE dancers. And he even favors Bristol! They all do! She's gotten better, but doesn't deserve scores near to the others. 5  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

DaMagee
2. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 16 2010, 11:21 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 11:21 AM EST
Kyle is a real cutie, and as far as acting goes..he is a top notch entertainer. I think he has improved quite well. Bristol is a doll, not a dancer. Brandy makes me sick, she needs to go home. Jennifer is fantastic and by far the very best one to win. 5  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

MrAndre76
3. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 16 2010, 2:22 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 2:22 PM EST
Dollbaby, I couldn't agree more. On the other hand, I'm still trying to figure out how the judges gave Bristol higher scores, overall than Brandy. They gave Brandy and Bristol the same score (27) on Brandy's first dance and Bristol's second. Something definitely stinks in Denmark or is that ABC. 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

choolins
4. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 16 2010, 4:15 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:15 PM EST
"Kyle is a real cutie, and as far as acting goes..he is a top notch entertainer. I think he has improved quite well. Bristol is a doll, not a dancer. Brandy makes me sick, she needs to go home. Jennifer is fantastic and by far the very best one to win. "
brandi makes you sick ? ok thats your opinion and heres mine i think she can dance her ass off and just like you are entitle to your opinion im entitle to mine and bristol makes me sick
2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
5. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 16 2010, 4:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:20 PM EST
I am not a Brandy fan but she didn't deserve to be voted off tonight. Did anyone see Dereck's face when they announced that Brandy was going home? 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

nita73
6. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 16 2010, 4:22 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:22 PM EST
Obviously DaMagee does not!! I'm sorry, CAN NOT!!! distinguish good talent from bad talent!! 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

rlvolleyballmom
7. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 16 2010, 4:26 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:26 PM EST
Ya, he looked as shocked as everyone else who know anything about dancing. I'm not a Brandy fan but SHE IS A BETTER DANCER THAN BRISTOL PALIN!!!!!!!!!!! 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

itisover
8. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 17 2010, 1:24 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:24 AM EST
With so many fans opting not to watch any longer I wonder how this will effect the ratings. It would be justice for their ratings plan to backfire on them. I hope DWTS looses so many viewers it makes their head spin. 3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

itisover
9. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 17 2010, 1:31 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:31 AM EST
I just had another idea that could be a hilarious ending to DWTS. Obviously DWTS doesn't really want Bristol to go all the way as I would imagine that when they show video footage of the Season 11 winner that it would look pretty embarrassing. Same as if Kate Gosselin had won. So why don't we all vote for Bristol every week. Force her to be the winner. Then when they show recaps of previous season winners Bristol will be a painful reminder of their big mistake! Bristol winning will be the end of DWTS as a TV Show. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

DaMagee
10. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 18 2010, 11:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 11:20 AM EST
I did see Derek's face, an I too was shocked..First of all...I never said Brandy wasn't talented...I just said she makes me sick. Yes, I think Bristol and Kyle have made some good progress, but I never said they should win either. If the Judges scores were set to 55% or more, I think we would be seeing the top three as, Jennifer, Brandy and Audrina. From the first week on, these three showed more true dance talent and ability than anyone. Maybe even Kurt, but like it has been mentioned, It is about the ratings and viewers hold the market on revenues, so I think the network leaves it the way it is so they can sustain a spot. I think DWTS should have more compatible dancers, meaning, put all beginners in a season together so it is equal and fair for the dancers and the dance instructors, and then have a season with all experienced dancers. But, Sadly enough, isn't this the way all of life goes. If the show gets viewers it last's for many season's and if it does not get viewers it is cancelled! I must say, not a bad thought on the part of itisover, however, I think that might just back fire. If America really doesn't want Bristol to win, then they should be sending in more votes against her than for her. The only way to do that is to have more people vote for Jennifer and Kyle than she has voting for her. It is all a numbers game. 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

wetjet
11. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 19 2010, 7:10 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 7:10 AM EST
"I did see Derek's face, an I too was shocked..First of all...I never said Brandy wasn't talented...I just said she makes me sick. Yes, I think Bristol and Kyle have made some good progress, but I never said they should win either. If the Judges scores were set to 55% or more, I think we would be seeing the top three as, Jennifer, Brandy and Audrina. From the first week on, these three showed more true dance talent and ability than anyone. Maybe even Kurt, but like it has been mentioned, It is about the ratings and viewers hold the market on revenues, so I think the network leaves it the way it is so they can sustain a spot. I think DWTS should have more compatible dancers, meaning, put all beginners in a season together so it is equal and fair for the dancers and the dance instructors, and then have a season with all experienced dancers. But, Sadly enough, isn't this the way all of life goes. If the show gets viewers it last's for many season's and if it does not get viewers it is cancelled! I must say, not a bad thought on the part of itisover, however, I think that might just back fire. If America really doesn't want Bristol to win, then they should be sending in more votes against her than for her. The only way to do that is to have more people vote for Jennifer and Kyle than she has voting for her. It is all a numbers game. "
DaMagee. will you please tell me how we can muster up enough votes for Kyle and Jennifer to boot off Bristol? I, and everyone I know are voting our asses off, as well as others, but how do you succeed when her pencil legged momma has the whole animal kingdom (moose, caribou, penguin, etc.) voting as well? I don"t think the playing field is level. Damn sad!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

DaMagee
12. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 19 2010, 9:44 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 9:44 AM EST
"DaMagee. will you please tell me how we can muster up enough votes for Kyle and Jennifer to boot off Bristol? I, and everyone I know are voting our asses off, as well as others, but how do you succeed when her pencil legged momma has the whole animal kingdom (moose, caribou, penguin, etc.) voting as well? I don"t think the playing field is level. Damn sad!"
I have been talking to family, friends, co-workers etc...etc...etc..and since Monday I have been able to get 43 people to agree to vote for Jennifer. 43 people voting 5 times each is 215 votes. It might not be alot in the scheme of things, but that's 215 not for Bristol. I will keep talking to people and getting more votes as long as I can. Imagine if we all did this, it just might make a difference. But if not, at least we tried to do something more than just sit and ***** about the situation. Talking is good, action is better. At least I am hoping so.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Bruno4
Bruno4
13. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 19 2010, 9:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 9:48 AM EST
"I have been talking to family, friends, co-workers etc...etc...etc..and since Monday I have been able to get 43 people to agree to vote for Jennifer. 43 people voting 5 times each is 215 votes. It might not be alot in the scheme of things, but that's 215 not for Bristol. I will keep talking to people and getting more votes as long as I can. Imagine if we all did this, it just might make a difference. But if not, at least we tried to do something more than just sit and ***** about the situation. Talking is good, action is better. At least I am hoping so."
Why would you ***** about the Sitch? He was gone in week 3. Do you think Palin had something to do with that?
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
14. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 19 2010, 10:40 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:40 AM EST
"Why would you ***** about the Sitch? He was gone in week 3. Do you think Palin had something to do with that? "
Bruno he wasn't talking about that "Situation"....lol
Do you find this valuable?    
Bruno4
Bruno4
15. RE: REALLY STINKS
Nov 19 2010, 10:46 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:46 AM EST
" Bruno he wasn't talking about that "Situation"....lol"
I know..................sarcasm :)
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)