Discussion: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 81 - 100 of 137  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
drogers016
drogers016
80. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 1:51 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:51 PM EST
"I agree with you! I am so shocked, I can't believe brandy got voted off and not palin. "
I saw so many times that race was a factor in this show. I will not watch in the Spring. I'm still in shock. Politics and race was a deciding factor this season. Never gonna watch the show again.
3  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
YvonneMooreFant
YvonneMooreFant
81. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 2:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 2:21 PM EST
"I totally agree with mikeluvsdance. The judgine just plain sucks. How else did
Brristol end up with a higher overall score than Brandy. Can you imagine, Bristol is in third place and Brandy in last? The judges are so blatant in their coddling of Bristol that they no longer have credibility. It will be interesting to see what happens in the "voting" tonight."
DWTS needs revamping....Ray Charles could see who is the better dancer. This is not a true dance contest
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
YvonneMooreFant
YvonneMooreFant
82. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 2:22 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 2:22 PM EST
"THAT"S WHAT I SAID!!!!? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!! "
I agree!
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
YvonneMooreFant
YvonneMooreFant
83. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 2:23 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 2:23 PM EST
"We all know that the only reason palin is still on the show is because of her mothers supporters. Truth be told she (palin) should have been gone long time ago!"
I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

cholatte
84. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 4:00 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:00 PM EST
I am very disappointed with ABC and the judges on DWTS. Votes should not be the majority as to elimination but maybe make up 25% along with the judges scores. I cannot understand how someone as Briston Palin who cannot dance is still in the COMPETITION. Jennifer is a great dancer and her and Brandy would have been great competitors to the finish. Not interested in watching anymore of DWTS because it appears that is rigged if a terrible dancer can stay in while other much better dancers are eliminated. What a joke. 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

unbelieving
85. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 4:56 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:56 PM EST
I agree 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

unbelieving
86. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 5:15 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:17 PM EST
Very well said cholatte 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
TracyIrelandSanders
TracyIrelandSanders
87. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 18 2010, 1:56 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 1:56 AM EST
I am very disappointed with this season of DWTS. This week's elimination was a joke. How can someone as great a dancer as Brandy get booted over Bristol Palin? Let's keep the politics out of reality tv please. We see enough of it every where we look. 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

pradawhitts
88. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 18 2010, 2:26 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 2:26 AM EST
Bristol knows in her heart of hearts that she does not belong in the finals. If she had any morals or integrity she would step down and not continue to let her mother garner up votes for her. She should have been off the show weeks ago. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

pradawhitts
89. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 18 2010, 2:44 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 2:44 AM EST
DWTS needs to be revamped. It is outrageous what happened on Tuesday nite. Jennnifer and Kyle should boycott the show and let Bristol dance alone, or the show be shut down. This is a dancing competition and Bristol surely can't dance. She does not deserve to be in the finals. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

skeet35
90. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 18 2010, 4:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 4:30 AM EST
I'm outraged by the results!!!! Brandy should have at least went to the finals! I have watched DWTS for a long time and have seen many injustices! For example...Mya, Mel B., Laila Ali, and Lil Kim were GREAT!!!! Also, Rick Foxx and Adrina were booted way too soon. I'm not sure if this is due to public voting or show producers setting the show and falsifying results. All I know is that Brandy was the straw that broke the camels's back for me. Therefore, I will no longer be watching DWTS. I signed up today just to post this comment!!!! This is a freaking disgrace!!!! 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Kat52
91. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 18 2010, 7:04 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 7:04 AM EST
Please, Bristol over Brandy??? If all the Tea Party has to do is vote on a dancing show, who needs them??? If the rumors are true how they are maniplulating the voting, where are their ethics. It just makes me wonder what Sarah will do to get elected!!! Please Palins, go back to Alaska and stay there! Bristol is am unwed teen mother, certainly no "Star"! 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

richardson52
92. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 18 2010, 9:47 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 9:47 AM EST
"Why is Bristol Palin still on the show? Because of her grizzly mother, of course!
Florence Henderson was better than her. And Rick Fox was 10 times better.
If she wins, is it all politics.
I agree with msm17 about the "Drama Queen" She is good at dancing but tends to overdo everything. Her costumes may look good but are not age appropriate."
I am wondering that same question? She's not a star or anything like that. So why was she even picked for the show? She can't dance,its politcial. Its because her mother was Govenor of Alaska and QUIT that JOB. I feel that Bristol is still on their is because of her mothers political veiews. Thats my opinion, and every one has an opinion.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
YvonneMooreFant
YvonneMooreFant
93. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 18 2010, 1:47 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 1:47 PM EST
I totally agree!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

teeruxx
94. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 18 2010, 2:29 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 2:29 PM EST
"I totally agree with mikeluvsdance. The judgine just plain sucks. How else did
Brristol end up with a higher overall score than Brandy. Can you imagine, Bristol is in third place and Brandy in last? The judges are so blatant in their coddling of Bristol that they no longer have credibility. It will be interesting to see what happens in the "voting" tonight."
Bristol has no grace, rythym, or presentation skills. She also lacks personality to perform and is clumsy and awkard. Yes, the judging sucks big time but the grizzly mama is whipping up her fans to support her cub. The producers are to blame because they should have known that this would become a political statement rather than a fair judging of competence, ability and skill. Mileluvsdance, none of Bristol's performances rated more than a 5-6 at the most. The girl just ain't got it! Don't just complain here; write ABC, the show's producers and its sponsors and let them know that they lost you as a viewer.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

KellySpaderCelentano
95. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 18 2010, 5:57 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 5:57 PM EST
Bristol should see what the heck is going on and realize that she shouldn't be in the finals and give her spot to Brandy... such BS ... Everyone needs to vote and not let Bristol win!!!! Uuuggghhhh this show makes me so mad!!! First she wins over Audrina now Brandy ????? I will watch the rest of this season and vote for Kyle now but I doubt I'll watch another season because of this!!!!! 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

suemcw
96. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 3:25 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 3:25 AM EST
GET PALIN OFF.. do a re a vote. I hope the true contenders. THE PRODUCERS of this show are reading this.. We the people speak.. she sucks! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

suemcw
97. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 3:25 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 3:25 AM EST
cant stand Jennifer either and her whinning and swaying with her partner make me sick.. 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Francine2
98. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 5:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 5:24 AM EST
The fun is gone - the politics is on. Maxs had Brandy upside down and spinning on stairs! The Palin girl has yet to break a sweat; her lack of pizazz is an insult to the show. Jennifer (bless her heart) is not nearly as good as past season runner ups. I'm only watching for Kyle - he's fun to watch and has the right attitude - what an inspiration! He's got a great future in entertainment. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Francine2
99. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 5:20 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 5:20 AM EST
You are right! The look on everybody's faces said it all. That was my favorite part - oh wait, what about the dancing? Thank Goodness they bring the pros out for feature dances or all would be lost. Kyle certainly is entertaining; it's fun to see him throwing a wrench into the show's pre-determined plan. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last