Discussion: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 41 - 60 of 137  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last

JudyGuyton
40. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 5:37 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:37 PM EST
"The final four remain -- talk about it here!"
cant belivev brandy and maks are off yes bristol you ve improved but your not in the top 3 i think its time to find something else to watch i cant believe she got more votes than brandy
6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

CantBelieveIt
41. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 5:41 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:48 PM EST
""Palin is real though! come on people brandi and jennifer came in with experience and this is supposed to be everyday person no experience and see how well they learn and grow! i hope palin wins"

Jennifers "experience" is from a film 25 yrs ago, Bristol wasn't even born then, Brandy's "experience" is music videos and concerts. Both of those are totally different than ballroom dancing. Can't anyone see that both Jennifer and Brandy should be in the finals and Bristol should have been gone weeks ago? And tell me just how hard she is working, I've never seen anyone overweight come on the show and last this long without losing a lot of weight but ole Bristol still looks the same as when she started, an unwed teenage cow!"
No, it's NOT supposed to be watching "everyday people with no experience." The show is "Dancing with the STARS," and we all know that's a bit of a stretch at times. The only thing Bristol did was have a stupid, famous mother and pop out a baby. Like billions of people haven't managed that. I totally agree about her being fat. Cloris looked better! Marie Osmond dropped a ton of weight. We've skoffed at her weight every single week. It just shows how lazy she is.

marsela1216
42. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 5:45 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:45 PM EST
i am absolutely amazed that brandy is leaving! she should b so proud of herself shes fabulous! bristol was totally a political thing! thats why i stopped watching idol! 7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Liamthegreat
43. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 6:04 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 6:04 PM EST
What a JOKE! This weeks four SHOULD HAVE BEEN Rick & Cheryl, Jennifer & Derek, Audrina & Tony and Maks & Brandi. WTH??? Bristol's a nice kid & all and she has improved HOWEVER this is a DANCE COMPETITION! Not a #$%@&^' popularity contest!Several theories exist as to WHY Bristol is STILL there. Don't know/don't care! She doesn't have the skills. & while Kyle is entertaining HE shoulda been gone as well! WHO in the HELL are voting for these two?!?!? 7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

fishintruth
44. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 6:47 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 6:47 PM EST
I am a toughie. Truly, Jennifer is no crybaby. I had the same injury as hers. The pain and life limitations are tremendous. She is taking a serious risk to dance like that esp soon after surgery. She has true grit. Brandy is just great.. Bran has been loved for singing but was always known not to be a dancer. Her new skiils really showed a lot of hard work. The judges seem to be intentionally underscoring her at times, The. Kyle is great. He is so entertaining. I would like Bristol if I didn't see thru her strategy to play the underdog little goody two shoes for votes. She and Kate Gosselin had the same game. I thought she would be like Kelly, hardworking and sincere. I think she is going to turn snide in the end since her mama is there now. The judges seem like they are scared she is gonna turn the grizzles on them if the pistol doesnt win. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

dancinguy23
45. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 7:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 7:21 PM EST
Why is Bristol still here.This is supposed to be a DANCE show and the girl can"t dance.And why the judges excepted such a dumbed down version of the waltz just to give her 9"s is beyond . The producers need to come up with a better system because there is a problem anytime someone who lived at the bottom of the pack and can still make it to the finals 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

fishintruth
46. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 7:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 7:34 PM EST
OMG I just watched my recording! I knew the judges underscored Brandy to discipline Maxs and favor the tea party. I knew someone was going to be thrown under bus for Bristol. I thought Kyle but that would upset Disney. I wonder who Bristol's Daddy sent the hot e-mail to or met in the back room. She seemed mighty cocky in the interviews and not surprised when she stayed. She hadn't improved that much and she hadn't worked hard. Heck. she is the first one that got bigger. The judges gave her 9's. She stopped in the middle of the dance and looked like an elephant flopping its ears when she picked up the hem of her dress. I am not bashing her size at all. It is just a fact that true improvement and hard work has proven to result in wt loss on all other dancers esp by wk 9. Even though she was new to dancing, her case still reeks of politicial strategy like her Mom's Miss Congeniality and Legally Blonde gimmick that's fooling everyone. I also suspect robo voting. At least with Kate's gimmick, we knew people fell for voting for her to feed the babies. I guess the DWTS thought Brandy had no one backing her. If Brandy had been voted off fine. Yet, manipulation by Carrie Ann was obivious. She knew which trigger to push on Maxs temper. She then play innocent to sway voters. Then she underscored Brandy. Wonder what flavor tea her litttle bonus smells like. So Carrie Ann, Sarah Palin, The Grizzles and Her African Vodoo Priest (Youtube) meet Mrs. Sonya Norwood, Mississippi, and the Real Pentecostal Church Mother's Board Prayer Group! It's On! 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
tatbrat
tatbrat
47. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 8:25 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 8:25 PM EST
"I totally agree with mikeluvsdance. The judgine just plain sucks. How else did
Brristol end up with a higher overall score than Brandy. Can you imagine, Bristol is in third place and Brandy in last? The judges are so blatant in their coddling of Bristol that they no longer have credibility. It will be interesting to see what happens in the "voting" tonight."
I am sick of this whole Season 11. Bristol should have been sent home long ago. I know she tries and she's not bad like Kate Gosselin was, but I believe that the reason Bristol made it to the finals is because of Sarah Palin and all the Teabaggers. You can bet Sarah Palin is telling all her teabagger friends to vote for Bristol over and over. Bristol is not in the finals because of her talent, so it's pretty much rigged. It's nothing like Season 10. I bet Bristol wins the trophy because it's pretty obviously that talent don't mean diddly squat this season.
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
tatbrat
tatbrat
48. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 8:30 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 8:30 PM EST
"Why is Bristol Palin still on the show? Because of her grizzly mother, of course!
Florence Henderson was better than her. And Rick Fox was 10 times better.
If she wins, is it all politics.
I agree with msm17 about the "Drama Queen" She is good at dancing but tends to overdo everything. Her costumes may look good but are not age appropriate."
You are right. Also, how is Bristol Palin a 'STAR'? Right there should tell you that this season is rigged because it's not about talent. If it was, then Brandy wouldn't have been sent home tonight or any of the others that were way better than Bristol. Bristol is only there because of her mom, politics and teabaggin' idiots.
tatbrat
tatbrat
49. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 8:32 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 8:32 PM EST
"Jennifer is a crybaby, Maks is a baby (last week made me hate him), and Bristol is just...not as good.

I used up all my votes for Kyle & Lacey. I want to see their freestyle SOOO bad!"
They are all cry babies. I like Kyle and Lacy because they are great dancers and it's enjoyable to watch them. Also, Kyle has a good attitude and I love listening to him because he's so positive and funny. Definitely no drama, just fun and entertaining.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
tatbrat
tatbrat
50. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 8:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 8:34 PM EST
"Go young fresh Kyle and Bristol! I am a fan, but the draw I have for these two is their "NO DRAMA" attitude! Brandy should also remain as the final three, but Jennifer needs to go...Drama, Drama, Drama... she may have talent, but her attitude needs a support group. Cried, first part of season (Oh Patrick...rest his soul) --Medical Drama (wasn't she crying about her knee just a few ago...BYE, BYE Jennifer"
I agree Jennifer is a bit of a drama queen, but so was Bristol, Brandy and some of the others. Kyle was the only one that had the good attitude and staying positive and not doing that 'poor me' routine. lol
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
tatbrat
tatbrat
51. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 8:36 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 8:36 PM EST
"YEAH BRANDY!! I think if Jennifer dont win then Kyle should...those are the top 2 dancers on the show"
Didn't you know Bristol will win the whole competition because she is a 'Star'? (yeah right...LOL) and because momma grizzily loud mouth Palin may get mad? Watch...I bet Bristol wins. This season isn't about talent....obviously, it's about who you are related to.
tatbrat
tatbrat
52. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 8:38 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 8:38 PM EST
"So its down to Brandy or Bristol....

Do you think Brandy will cry when she gets voted off???

"
Brandy may have cried, but what was the hightlight of the whole show tonight is when Derek had that shocked look on his face like he couldn't believe that Brandy went home instead of momma grizzily's cub, Bristol.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
tatbrat
tatbrat
53. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 8:42 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 8:42 PM EST
"yes! she will cause she has worked hard and puts more effort than that BRISTOL chick!! WHY IS SHE STILL ON THE SHOW AND DANCING!!! "
This season is already figured out. Since when does the worst dancer make it to the finals. I thought this was a dance competition and not a political show. I'll bet Sarah Palin and her cronies are behind all this. ABC is probably full of tea baggers and idiot Sarah Palin fans.

cloudbase1
54. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 2:29 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 2:29 AM EST
With all the negative reality shows out there I watched DWTS for one reason, it's positive outlook and overall uplifting nature. This season, however, I see the ugly head of politics peeking in to see what all the fuss is about. For this I blame the producers for booking controversial stars, if they can be called stars at all. I have no hate for Bristol, but I admit I dislike her mother and her politics but I watch DWTS to get away from that. If Obama's daughter was on the show I would cheer for her but if she could not dance I would not vote for her. It is a shame that one of the truly fun and entertaining reality shows of our time cannot escape the trappings and negativity of today's politics. Can't we have one positive uplifting thing on television without the ugly head of the left s right spill over to spoil the party. I'm sure many who vote for Bristol never watched the show before and may never again, I may not either. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Wild-Kat
55. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 4:54 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:54 AM EST
Wow! The results are so disappointing! Like you all said, this is supposed to be a show about dancing, not politicking! Unfortunately, I don't believe there is any other explanation, and for that I am sad, and it's looking like the ultimate outcome of the entire show may indeed also be affected -- I'm certainly not ruling it out at this point! :(

justsayno
56. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 5:00 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:00 AM EST
PEOPLE????? Quit letting rightwing politics sway the voting. Bristol simply cannot dance and should have been gone loooong ago. Sorry, DWTS, I'm no longer a faithful watcher of your show. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

pitypooh
57. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 5:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:30 AM EST
Why is everyone blaming the judges. It is the people who vote that keep bringing Bristol back. I have nothing against her but this is a dancing competition and the fact is she is not the best. It is time for her to do the right thing and step aside. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

EricLandon
58. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 5:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:48 AM EST
Been a fan for years but no longer. This is the first time DWTS has hired a 'non-star' and political to boot! A recipe for disaster, as has occurred. The show is no longer a talent contest. Unfortunately ABC loses credibility along with dramatically reduced viewership. Sad, it was a hoosegow that supported the idea that, given hard work and talent, a couple could win the win. As that's no longer true, DWTS has lost me. 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

canthinov1
59. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 5:56 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:56 AM EST
This is my 1st season watching DWTS and my last!!! The show is rigged. Bristol should've went home weeks ago. The judges tried to blame it on the people at home because they knew it was crap. I had a hard time getting through and had to vote online. I am angry that a family show has to be about politics! 7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last