Discussion: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 40 of 137  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last
BrandonE
BrandonE
20. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:14 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:14 PM EST
Next week, the judges are going to be extremely tough. Hopefully they will really hit Bristol hard with some LOWER scores please!!! 9  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

sade0580@hotmail.com
21. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:17 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:17 PM EST
We all know that the only reason palin is still on the show is because of her mothers supporters. Truth be told she (palin) should have been gone long time ago! 10  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
22. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:17 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:17 PM EST
I could not agree more......we all need to post Jennifer's & Kyle's numbers out there so EVERYBODY can vote for them 8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

kgoldthorpe
23. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:21 PM EST
"The final four remain -- talk about it here!"
What the heck happened tonight. Bristol winning over Brandy? Brandy is 10 times a better dancer and Bristol does not even want to be there. She is being kept on by the Tea Party. They need to find better contestants and a better judging arena. That was totally not fair.
11  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

DrayAdtwsFan
24. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:21 PM EST
this is total bull **** how did brandy and Mak got voted off the judges are full of it and they keep giving bristol high scores when she cannot dnace I hope this shjow gets cancel I am never watching this again. Bristol is still on while one of the best dancers get voted off again. 10  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

catdogpenny
25. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:23 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:23 PM EST
Palin is real though! come on people brandi and jennifer came in with experience and this is supposed to be everyday person no experience and see how well they learn and grow! i hope palin wins 2  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
26. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:26 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:26 PM EST
"Palin is real though! come on people brandi and jennifer came in with experience and this is supposed to be everyday person no experience and see how well they learn and grow! i hope palin wins"
Then that should be Kyle! Talk about experience, have you seen the big boy move?
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
27. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:27 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:27 PM EST
"Palin is real though! come on people brandi and jennifer came in with experience and this is supposed to be everyday person no experience and see how well they learn and grow! i hope palin wins"
Jennifers "experience" is from a film 25 yrs ago, Bristol wasn't even born then, Brandy's "experience" is music videos and concerts. Both of those are totally different than ballroom dancing. Can't anyone see that both Jennifer and Brandy should be in the finals and Bristol should have been gone weeks ago? And tell me just how hard she is working, I've never seen anyone overweight come on the show and last this long without losing a lot of weight but ole Bristol still looks the same as when she started, an unwed teenage cow!
9  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

SShadoww13
28. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:27 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:27 PM EST
I agree on never watching DWTS again. This show has completely lost all credibility. One day Bristol will be held accountable for the skating she has done as a spoiled brat through life...that day is called judgement day. 11  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

colmzb
29. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:34 PM EST
"Why is Bristol Palin still on the show? Because of her grizzly mother, of course!
Florence Henderson was better than her. And Rick Fox was 10 times better.
If she wins, is it all politics.
I agree with msm17 about the "Drama Queen" She is good at dancing but tends to overdo everything. Her costumes may look good but are not age appropriate."
what are u talking about costumes are suppose to go with their dance there is nothing wrong with her costumes
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

camaro90
30. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:34 PM EST
"The first two belong the third one does not. This is by far the most lopsided cast of dancers."
It is a sad day for DWTS and America. The wrong dancer went home. No way is Bristol a better dancer then Brandy, nor will she ever be. I know I am one person, but lets get real. Is this a popularity contest or a dance contest?
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

colmzb
31. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:41 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:41 PM EST
"She did cry!!!!!
I was hoping Bristol went to the finals but Jennifer will now get my votes for the win!
Good job to all the dancers.
"
are u serious there no way bristol should be in finals are u part of the teaparty
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

colmzb
32. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:43 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:43 PM EST
"THAT"S WHAT I SAID!!!!? THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!!! "
right on it is outrages
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

missmolly49
33. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:44 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:44 PM EST
Tonite was a disgrace!! Bristol can't dance and doesn't deserve to be there..only reason she manages to stay is because of her mother..this is getting way to political...will never watch dwts again
10  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

colmzb
34. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 4:48 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:48 PM EST
so what they did have the experience in the dances that they had to do on the show thats on her if she never dance so as far as experience they are all equal nobody knew how to do those dances
2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
drogers016
drogers016
35. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 5:18 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:18 PM EST
"maybe it will be a tie & they both go......"
First of all I have been disappointed again with the show and it is highly unlikely that I will continue to watch next season. Brandy has been in entertainment most of her life and out of all the remainder dancers she produced high quality work. Bristol the pistol can't dance not even a little bit. So how on earth did she beat Brandy?? Like I said I will not return as a faithful viewer next season.
5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

sue947
36. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 5:18 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:18 PM EST
"I agree with you! I am so shocked, I can't believe brandy got voted off and not palin. "
And the insensitive Brooke asked a tearful Brandy "How do you feel?" What a waste of oxygen. Tom can do it alone. Who needs Brooke!?
6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

CantBelieveIt
37. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 5:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:20 PM EST
Really? Her attitude needs a support group? Gimme a break. She busts her a*s and dances perfectly. Brandy and Maks should be there. As should Kurt and Rick. Bristol should have been gone in week #1, or maybe #2. Yah, #2, that fits. 6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

CantBelieveIt
38. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 5:26 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:26 PM EST
"Next week, the judges are going to be extremely tough. Hopefully they will really hit Bristol hard with some LOWER scores please!!!"
Uhhh, hello? NOOOO, the judges aren't going to hit her with anything but three pairs of lips kissing her butt. She sucks. She's lazy. As I've said for a while, nothing but a big glob of plain, goopey oatmeal in high heels. For that, she earns 9's from the "judges." I figure CarrieAnn and Bruno are just mad that Maks won't do either of them. And Len? Maybe they drugged him.
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

CantBelieveIt
39. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 16 2010, 5:31 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 5:31 PM EST
"I could not agree more......we all need to post Jennifer's & Kyle's numbers out there so EVERYBODY can vote for them"
You don't get it. The stupid judges gave her NINEs, which hoses OUR votes substantially. And as long as the Tea Party cronies are voting her in, there's nothing you can do. Let that be a lesson about voting. Next thing you know, Mama Moron will end up in the White House, and Bristol will be the Veep. It would totally suck for Jennifer to lose; however, it would serve ABC and DWTS right, because they'd look so ridiculous people would never take them seriously again. Personally, I am done. No more. This is supposed to be a guilty pleasure, not send my b.p. through the roof.
8  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next > Last