Discussion: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 121 - 137 of 137  |  Show  posts at a time
First < Previous | 6 7
drogers016
drogers016
120. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 4:06 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 4:06 AM EST
I PLAN ON BOYCOTTING THE SHOW TONIGHT ANYBODY WITH ME?? 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
RoseAlmo
RoseAlmo
121. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 4:27 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 4:27 AM EST
"I PLAN ON BOYCOTTING THE SHOW TONIGHT ANYBODY WITH ME??"
IM IN!
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
RoseAlmo
RoseAlmo
122. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 4:33 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 4:33 AM EST
"I AM WITH YOU!!!!! I GOT 4 PHONE LINES & USE THEM ALL"
I THINK IT DONT MATTER HOW MANY LINES WE USE IT ALL COMES UP TO THE SCAM MANAGERS TO REJECT THE VOTES THAT AREN'T FOR BRISTOL,BUT STILL I WILL GIVE IT I TRY. I HAVE 4 LINES AND 10 SCREENAMES ! I'LL PLAY THE GAME THE SAME WAY THEY ARE !
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
RoseAlmo
RoseAlmo
123. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 4:42 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 4:42 AM EST
"The judges were off in regards to marks given to Bristol...come on ..there is no way she was better or as good as Brandy!!!!!!!! Yes Bristol improved, but they did not judge her like they judge all others. The marks given by the judges were very upsetting and I won't be watching the show any more...I think they will find that with a lot of people. Bristol should have been off the show long ago...way before Rick Fox. Judging needs to be addressed...i.e. maybe when it comes to a certain point it is up to the judges alone???...Or?? Anyways .....WHAT A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!"
We still have one more show to go .if we all vote tonight we can get rid of bristol and if that doesnt happen tonight will be my last night watching dwts. I will consider this show in the same category of Jerry Springer ,is all fake! and a scam!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

DeannaMarzano
124. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 6:58 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 6:58 AM EST
I am so upset about what has happened to my favorite show I am just sick over the outcome this year. If it ends up with Bristol winning the whole thing ABC will hear a lot from me and a whole lot of my friends who feel the same. It is all politics! SHE CANNOT DANCE. My dog dances better than she does. Brandy gets voted off and she is still hear. pathetic, disgusting,unbelievable,sad, unfair and many more adjectives I could think of that I shouldn't put down or u wouldn't put this in print. A very disgusted DWTS watcher 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Francine2
125. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 7:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 7:15 AM EST
"DWTS is loosing all credibility with me. Bristol should have been gone before Rick Fox and I will go a step further in saying DWTS is suppose to be about STARS not teen pregancy. Bristol was never a star to begin with and why she was asked to be a part of the is way beyond me. The executive producers should change the rules with this travesty."
The reason people think it's "rigged" (as in she couldn't possibly have gotten that many votes) is because the judges remarks and scores were inconsistent with the performances of all competitors this season. The judges remarks sway votes as much as the scores and their remarks made no sense. I love this show, but if something like this happens next season it's over for me.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

MrAndre76
126. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 12:10 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 12:10 PM EST
Totally agree, Angleeyes175. Everyone needs to address the judging to ABC.com " Contact" at bottom of webpage. The judges have absolutely no credibility when they give top scores to mediocre dancers and top dancers as well. They need to even the playing field. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
YvonneMooreFant
YvonneMooreFant
127. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 12:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 12:20 PM EST
I am boycotting the show!!! It is a waste of time...Brandy & Max work so hard....No competition...Bristol knows she can't dance...Shame on the judges!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
YvonneMooreFant
YvonneMooreFant
128. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 12:22 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 12:22 PM EST
Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of judges really need s to go plus Palin!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
YvonneMooreFant
YvonneMooreFant
129. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 12:24 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 12:24 PM EST
"I PLAN ON BOYCOTTING THE SHOW TONIGHT ANYBODY WITH ME??"
I hope many people will boycott tonight!!! I know I am. Shame on the judges...If they have a heart they will speak up!!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Pat320
130. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 23 2010, 11:25 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 11:25 AM EST
"I'm getting tired of everyone trying to say that Bristol's success on this show is due to politics. That is a load of bull. I have felt sorry for Bristol ever since she was thrust into the spotlight by her mother's nomination. I agree that she is not the best dancer this show has ever seen, but has anyone paid any attention to how she has improved!!! She and Kyle are the most improved dancers left and Jennifer just has natural ability. I think Brandy had peaked and had no more to give. I don't think Bristol will win, but I believe she deserves to be where she is."
Sorry? What's sorry? Geez! This is DWTS not "I'm sorry for Palin." So what if she's a pitiful, woesome female who can't./doesn't speak up. Anyone else with her background would be looked upon as less than pitiful, yet she's on DWTS. Plenty of the masses have pitiful situations to deal with, but you don't see them on DWTS with media support from political insiders. She DOES NOT DESERVE TO BE WHERE SHE IS AND IS ONLY THERE DUE TO THE MISUSE OF TELEPHONE VOTING. That's it. This show was supposed to be about talent not "Oh poor baby, what a teriible lot you have in life, so let's let you slid cause your mama is a nasty politician who can use the system." That's loser talk. Geez! Get some huevos!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

MrAndre76
131. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 23 2010, 1:52 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 1:52 PM EST
I definitely agree, Pat 320. The voting is now in and it's up to the judges tonight. Bristol said that a lot of people want to see her fail. I don't want her to fail, I just don't want her to win. She should not be there to begin with, Brandy should be there. To think she should win because she "improved" so much is ludicrous. That's like a HS student saying" I should win a full scholarship to Yale because I improved from a D to a C and I really worked hard for it. Hopefully the judges will have th cajones to do the right thing toning. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
132. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 23 2010, 2:59 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 2:59 PM EST
"It will be Bristol because she has her mother's supporters voting for her instead of the best DANCER!"
if Bristel wins I will never watch the show again
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
133. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 23 2010, 3:01 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 3:01 PM EST
"I'm getting tired of everyone trying to say that Bristol's success on this show is due to politics. That is a load of bull. I have felt sorry for Bristol ever since she was thrust into the spotlight by her mother's nomination. I agree that she is not the best dancer this show has ever seen, but has anyone paid any attention to how she has improved!!! She and Kyle are the most improved dancers left and Jennifer just has natural ability. I think Brandy had peaked and had no more to give. I don't think Bristol will win, but I believe she deserves to be where she is."
that dont call her the BEST dancer, she does not deserve to win!!!
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
134. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 23 2010, 3:14 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 3:14 PM EST
"Okay enough already! The show is not rigged, the Tea Party doesn't have a conspiracy and the Republicans don't control the voting! The reason Bristol is where she is is because those of you who complain the most don't vote for those you think should be in the final. Plain and simple. Many assume that because someone is really good that he or she will get the votes needed to stay on. Well you all see how that works, i.e., Adriana, Brandy, Rick. Stop complaining and vote!"
I watch every week & I vote every week!!! the best dancer should win....not who your mom is!!!
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
135. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 23 2010, 3:22 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 3:22 PM EST
If bristle wins there will be no next season for me!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

retiredlizzy
136. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 23 2010, 4:28 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 4:28 PM EST
Wow, did you see Brandy dance, it make me so upset that she is not in the finals. You number one to me Brandy. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
First < Previous | 6 7