Discussion: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 101 - 120 of 137  |  Show  posts at a time
First < Previous | 6 7 | Next

flunionchick
100. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 5:47 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 5:47 AM EST
I think this show is rigged. I think Brandy was great. I think Bristol is still there because of her mom. I will never watch this show again. 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

MrAndre76
101. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 6:44 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 6:44 AM EST
Okay enough already! The show is not rigged, the Tea Party doesn't have a conspiracy and the Republicans don't control the voting! The reason Bristol is where she is is because those of you who complain the most don't vote for those you think should be in the final. Plain and simple. Many assume that because someone is really good that he or she will get the votes needed to stay on. Well you all see how that works, i.e., Adriana, Brandy, Rick. Stop complaining and vote! 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Wild-Kat
102. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 8:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 8:13 AM EST
Interesting article here, guys:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/40262113/ns/today-entertainment/

Most notable is that it says there was only a 3.5% difference between Jennifer and Bristol and a 1.5% difference between Brandy and Bristol. Vote! Vote! Vote!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
103. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 9:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 9:13 AM EST
the judges are NOT the ones keeping Bristle on the show....her mothers supporters are!!! I love the judges on the show! if you cant take critizisum then you should not go on the show! Bruno is awsome to watch, & Carrianne is honest...she calls it like she sees it! Len is an hard nosed british man....I want the judges to stay & Bristel to go!! 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
104. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 9:47 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 9:47 AM EST
"Didn't you know Bristol will win the whole competition because she is a 'Star'? (yeah right...LOL) and because momma grizzily loud mouth Palin may get mad? Watch...I bet Bristol wins. This season isn't about talent....obviously, it's about who you are related to."
I agree, she dont have talent, she cant dance! her momma is the only reason she is still on the show...we all need to rally our friends/neighbors/co-workers/people walkin down the street to get her off the show!!!!
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
105. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 9:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 9:48 AM EST
I AM WITH YOU!!!!! I GOT 4 PHONE LINES & USE THEM ALL 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
106. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 9:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 9:51 AM EST
I will be beyond pissed off!!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
107. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 9:55 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 9:55 AM EST
"I'm getting tired of everyone trying to say that Bristol's success on this show is due to politics. That is a load of bull. I have felt sorry for Bristol ever since she was thrust into the spotlight by her mother's nomination. I agree that she is not the best dancer this show has ever seen, but has anyone paid any attention to how she has improved!!! She and Kyle are the most improved dancers left and Jennifer just has natural ability. I think Brandy had peaked and had no more to give. I don't think Bristol will win, but I believe she deserves to be where she is."
yeah right....whatever....bristol CANNOT dance...Kyle is awsome to watch....jennifer is tops in my book & if you think slight improvement is a winner then I guess they should go back to the very 1st show they ever aired & start over & give the crystle ball the the WORST dancer...because that is the only way Bristol should win this
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
108. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 10:01 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:01 AM EST
has nothing to do with RACE!!!! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
109. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 10:03 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:03 AM EST
"Bristol knows in her heart of hearts that she does not belong in the finals. If she had any morals or integrity she would step down and not continue to let her mother garner up votes for her. She should have been off the show weeks ago. "
I could not agree more!!
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
110. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 10:07 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:07 AM EST
"cant stand Jennifer either and her whinning and swaying with her partner make me sick.. "
BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
111. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 10:41 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:41 AM EST
"I saw so many times that race was a factor in this show. I will not watch in the Spring. I'm still in shock. Politics and race was a deciding factor this season. Never gonna watch the show again."
I just don't understand where people are coming up with race as a factor on this show? Please explain to me where that is coimg from? Politics yes race no.
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
112. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 10:45 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 10:45 AM EST
"Okay enough already! The show is not rigged, the Tea Party doesn't have a conspiracy and the Republicans don't control the voting! The reason Bristol is where she is is because those of you who complain the most don't vote for those you think should be in the final. Plain and simple. Many assume that because someone is really good that he or she will get the votes needed to stay on. Well you all see how that works, i.e., Adriana, Brandy, Rick. Stop complaining and vote!"
I have been very vocal on this board and I do vote, and certainly not for The unwed momma cow!!!!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

MrAndre76
113. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 1:11 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 1:11 PM EST
"I have been very vocal on this board and I do vote, and certainly not for The unwed momma cow!!!!"
Nothing personal Pawalker, but I was one who complained about how bad Bristol was from the beginning and I didn't start voting until recently. All my friends complain and still don't vote. They prefer the conspiracy theory and that their votes don't count. We have two lines in my house and both will be used to cast all our votes for Jennifer. So what if she cried and "whined" in the past. She is a helluva trooper and an incredible dancer.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

DeannaMarzano
114. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 19 2010, 5:35 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 5:35 PM EST
SHOCKED ISN'T EVEN THE WORD THAT CAME TO MY MIND!!!! Can't tell me this is not fixed ! My dog dances better than Palin. What a disgrace to the show!How much did Momma Palin pay the judges?? They had a lot of nerve to get rid of Brandy & Maks. Bristol Then she wears those clothes that are too old for me and I am 71 years old. She is the heaviest of all the dancers but she can still wear proper costumes that don't make her look so very OLD and FRUMPY. i CAN SEE HER MOTHER IS REALLY GUIDING HER IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. U can rest assure the mother would never dress like that. I've seen her "hot mini shorts" on. She has got a good figure and she flaunts it,maybe a little too much at times..She should help her daughter lose some weight. They could exercise together. I did that with my 4 children and they loved, we made a game of it. I was a size four. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
southern_belle213
southern_belle213
115. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 20 2010, 10:37 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 10:37 AM EST
It isn't the judges that are truly responsible for keeping that little tart on the show! IT'S HER MOMMY AND COHORTS IN THE TEA PARTY BRIGADE! I've even been on one or two of their websites, where they brag about how they call in the 5 times they can then start emailing in 50 or 60 times with bogus emails, and step by step procedures on how to go to yahoo, aol, and every email site you can think of, make up fake emails and email in all the votes they can for Ms. Twistol to make sure she stays on the show!

There needs to be something done alright, and that needs to be ABC and DWTS getting off their lazy duffs and finally taking a stand and saying enough is enough. Politics and favors shouldn't run a show that is supposed to be run fairly and they need to bump Mommie Dearest and baby off the show. She cannot dance and it has been a joke these last 4 weeks of elimination watching better dancers get ousted when they have steadily improved in their dancing while this little twit has done nothing, but continue to stare into space, miss steps, dance sloppily, and make a mockery of what this show is supposed to be about.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

tarzan18526
116. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 20 2010, 12:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 12:21 PM EST
Brandy is gone. THANK YOU GOD. She is nothing but a spoiled Prima Donna. Did she cry that much when she murdered those folks? 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
RoseAlmo
RoseAlmo
117. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 21 2010, 1:44 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2010, 1:44 PM EST
"Go young fresh Kyle and Bristol! I am a fan, but the draw I have for these two is their "NO DRAMA" attitude! Brandy should also remain as the final three, but Jennifer needs to go...Drama, Drama, Drama... she may have talent, but her attitude needs a support group. Cried, first part of season (Oh Patrick...rest his soul) --Medical Drama (wasn't she crying about her knee just a few ago...BYE, BYE Jennifer"
bristol no drama? in what planet had you been ? what you call what happend with her and her baby daddy on the news entertainment? I mean if his really the dad ! lol
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

angeleyes175
118. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 3:32 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 3:32 AM EST
The judges were off in regards to marks given to Bristol...come on ..there is no way she was better or as good as Brandy!!!!!!!! Yes Bristol improved, but they did not judge her like they judge all others. The marks given by the judges were very upsetting and I won't be watching the show any more...I think they will find that with a lot of people. Bristol should have been off the show long ago...way before Rick Fox. Judging needs to be addressed...i.e. maybe when it comes to a certain point it is up to the judges alone???...Or?? Anyways .....WHAT A HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
drogers016
drogers016
119. RE: Season 11, Week 9 Semi-Finals, Four Couples Compete - Talk About It!
Nov 22 2010, 4:03 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 4:03 AM EST
to say the least 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
First < Previous | 6 7 | Next