Discussion: Max & Carrie AnneReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

grandma22
Max & Carrie Anne
Nov 10 2010, 6:45 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 6:45 AM EST
I totally support Max and his anger. Personally I believe Carrie Anne wants Jennifer to win and will not consider or admit that Brandy is just as good or better. I also think Carrie Anne and Bruno have been harsh to both Kurt and Bristol (both have no dancing background) and have come a long way, maybe not enough to win, but face it ---Jennifer does have a dance backgound. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

Arisaka
1. RE: Max & Carrie Anne
Nov 10 2010, 6:52 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 6:52 AM EST
"I totally support Max and his anger. Personally I believe Carrie Anne wants Jennifer to win and will not consider or admit that Brandy is just as good or better. I also think Carrie Anne and Bruno have been harsh to both Kurt and Bristol (both have no dancing background) and have come a long way, maybe not enough to win, but face it ---Jennifer does have a dance backgound."
Agreed! What was with her criticism of Brandy's "neck?" Didn't get that one. It seemed like a very trifling issue (if it even was one) and certainly not worth mentioning, or deducting points from someone. Also, I was under the apparently incorrect assumption that Carrie Ann was supposed to be judging each star's dance skills. Instead, she slammed Brandy because she didn't like Maks' choreography. Makes little sense. She needs a reality check.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?