Discussion: wrong people goneReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

d78s
wrong people gone
Nov 10 2010, 5:06 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:06 AM EST
cannot understand why bristol is not gone. seems like the better dancers are leaving. no matter who i vote for the wrong ones are staying. calm down bruno. even carrie ann is getting nasty. why do the judges have to have the whole name said instead of just their first name said when they show the score paddles? lets see them on dance floor and see how well they do.

2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
1. RE: Wrong People Gone
Nov 16 2010, 3:27 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 3:27 AM EST
Lennie spoke the truth when he said that it was "Outrageous!" that really good dancers were being dumped while Bristol Palin is allowed to keep coming back -- IN SPITE of the fact that Bristol has been at the BOTTOM of the leader board every single week !!!
It's perfectly clear that the 3 judges know that Jennifer, Brandy, and Kyle are MUCH better dancers than Bristol will ever be, and the judges must feel like idiots because their scores mean absolutely NOTHING to the outcome of the contest !!!
ABC had a great show for several seasons, but my family won't be watching any more because the expert judges are being ignored in order to promote the Palin family and their disgraceful behavior.
ABC put Bristol Palin on there to improve their ratings. I wonder how many people will quit watching when they see the best dancers being sent home while the no-talent Palin flops around week after week --
I think the judges should revolt -- and tell the show's producers that they won't be a part of a so-called "dancing contest" where the best talent is sent home while the absolute worst dancer comes back again and again !!
The judges have been doing a GREAT job, but the show has been ruined by the producers who ignore the judges so that Palin will be back to keep the ratings up.
I wonder if those idiots at ABC realize what they've done to the network's credibility !!???
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
2. RE: Wrong People Gone
Nov 16 2010, 11:08 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 11:08 AM EST
I think ABC is LOVING this. I was curious if all this controvercy was having any affect on the ratings. Went to Google and found a website called "TV by the Numbers". It stated today that "DWTS led its time slot in total viewers (20.6 million) for the 9th straight week." It's all about the money, baby, and ABC is raking it in. Doesn't look like anybody has stopped watching yet!! If anybody is boycotting there are certainly others making up for them by watching. So complain all you want, people, it just doesn't matter 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

DaMagee
3. RE: Wrong People Gone
Nov 16 2010, 11:36 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 11:36 AM EST
Agreed, Agreed, Agreed! Audrina was stunning and talented, I was shocked that she left before Brandy or Bristol. But, it is al about the money and ratings and this show is bringing in both. I too think the judges are both at fault and stuck with their hands tied. They nit pick at Maks for a flaw in corriography, and praise Bristol for monkey dancing! Crazy and messed up! To make it truly fair, the split should be 50/50. Scores and votes, with the network staying out of it. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)