Discussion: Bristol- past time to goReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

allwoman
Bristol- past time to go
Nov 9 2010, 4:46 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:46 PM EST
This country is going downhill. Ignorance, lack of class, uneducated, backward people lacking merit, intelligence, and ability are ruining us. The same is happening with politics. Christine O'Donnell, Sarah Palin, Bristol's "baby daddy" and others are making this country look like white trash. Bristol Palin is one of the worst dancers and she is overrated each week. Obviously, there is outside influence. Far better dancers have been voted off. This is the first time on DWTS that the worst dancer has been allowed to stay on for so long. This is going to kill the show. I have stopped watching. Florence Henderson was superior to this animal killer. If it were not for Mark, there would be no dancing. He has to work 10 times as hard to make it look as if there is activity on the dance floor.
This teen activist, sexually active teen , that is, is being rewarded where others would be disparaged and criticized for hypocrisy and irresponsible behavior. Instead, she is rewarded and applauded. This is disgusting.

Definite need to change judging so this never happens again. What is the point in the others working so hard, if Palin only needs to show up?
4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

newsgirl
1. RE: Bristol- past time to go
Nov 10 2010, 11:43 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 11:43 AM EST
Can we have a big AMEN? 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

covryn
2. RE: Bristol- past time to go
Nov 16 2010, 2:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 2:34 PM EST
I love BRISTOL!!!! I use all my votes for her since she is the underdog. Although others were better than her but I want to see her advance to the next level.
You have to give her lots of credit since she is not a professional performer like the rest on the show.
It will come down to Brandy and Jennifer and I will then vote for Jennifer for the win!
No Im not a right winger but a left wing liberal so there!

GO BRISTOL!
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
3. RE: Bristol- past time to go
Nov 22 2010, 11:20 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 11:20 AM EST
"I love BRISTOL!!!! I use all my votes for her since she is the underdog. Although others were better than her but I want to see her advance to the next level.
You have to give her lots of credit since she is not a professional performer like the rest on the show.
It will come down to Brandy and Jennifer and I will then vote for Jennifer for the win!
No Im not a right winger but a left wing liberal so there!

GO BRISTOL! "
Bristol is the "underdog" !!??? Maybe in some bizzarro parallel universe, but down here on Earth, a 20-year-old is NOT an "underdog" at all, especially when there's a 50-year-old with hardware in her spine that's out-dancing Bristol week after week after week !!!
You are trying to VOTE Bristol to "the next level" but she's supposed to be DANCING her way to the next level -- and she's not doing that.
The thread title is right -- It's WAAAAYY past time for Bristol to be gone !!
By-the-way -- I've NEVER heard of a person refer to THEMSELVES as "a left-wing liberal" -- which means I don't believe you for an instant !! So there !!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)