Discussion: somthing about bristol is fishyReported This is a featured thread

Showing 81 - 91 of 91  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5

overdalecourt
82. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 22 2010, 10:17 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 10:17 AM EST
It's only "tainted" when you loose... 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

overdalecourt
83. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 22 2010, 10:20 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 10:20 AM EST
I doubt anyone would watch to see what Carrie Ann had to say, do you?
Voting for the couple you like makes you invested in the show--just like "So you Think you Can Dance." It's about who you want to see back the next week. I liked the Chelsea and the Cowboy--so? maybe I vote for who grows the most or who I enjoy the most.
2  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

gfgayle
84. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 22 2010, 3:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 3:21 PM EST
That is fishy with Jennifer. She had dance experience and still sucked. She was a ringer from the jump start. 2  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

gfgayle
85. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 22 2010, 3:30 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 3:30 PM EST
I do not know WHAT kind of dancing you do but Bristol is NOT a good dancer. Most of her routines have been 'dumbed down' and they put her in long costumes to camouflage her leg movements. I guess they figured what the judges could not see they would not penalize her. 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Wilson67
87. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 22 2010, 10:04 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 22 2010, 10:04 PM EST
"Ok, let's take those intelligent statements one at a time.. Bristol can't dance? I seem to recall that she received 3 9's on Monday. Maybe my recollection is off or perhaps you would like to explain how the judges gave her those scores if she can't dance? Perhaps you believe that the judges are Tea Party activists? As for your equally insightful accusation that the Tea Party is rigging the voting, where is your proof? All you are doing is mouthing false statements. Get real. This show is nothing more than a popularity contest. If it were a real dance contest, then there would be no fan voting. Fan voting mixes up the results and makes for great controversy which translates into great ratings. If you are looking for justice or fairness, hang on -- you may get them in the next life, but certainly not on DWTS. "
If you can look at Brandy and Bristol dancing next to one another and honestly tell me that Bristol is the better dancer, then you need to seriously fix your TV or get some glasses! This show is all about who's the best dancer, not the most improved dancer. The judges, for whatever reason, seem to be very passive with Bristol. And that's a shame!! You're right, this is a popularity contest and it's not what fans want to see. The judges scores should hold more weight than the fan's votes!! And if that were the case, Bristol would've been gone a long time ago!! And just because celebrities are performing, it does not make it any less of a contest. Because there is that other show that utilizes fan votes (American Idol). Since the fans vote on that show, is it a legitimate contest?
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
88. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 23 2010, 4:06 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 4:06 AM EST
This has all gotten so ugly hasn't it? All these insults and name calling back and forth is useless. Come on world, death threats, for heavens sake.

I said in a post last week that I thought even she knew she didn't belong there but after hearing her talk last night I am not so sure. I truly watched with an open mind, hoping I might see what others swear they see in her. That jive was dumbed down and still looked awkward and flat footed. And that "Chicago" thing had so little real dancing-writhing in a cell and then wrapping each other in red ribbon didn't really show much dance skill. But the jive was just not that good and then the judges score her 1 point below Kyle!!!! I just don't get it. The judges absolutely are not scoring on the same plain. And I don't think it is fair. With the way the judges scored last night and how the publics votes are added, I do think she is going to win. Jennifer and Kyle votes will split those of us who are voting based on the dancing and Bristol gets the trophy and the cash. I am not sure how the voting tonight with the judges will be added. I'll watch the couples dance this evening and put the rest on DVR-I am not sure if I can watch it live.

And gfgayle-except for that awful paso a few weeks ago, I don't know how you can say Jennifer "sucks". Some of her dances have been better than others but overall I have loved to watch her. She and Derek are wonderful together-his choreography is great and he is able to show her strengths dispite an almost paralyzing injury and her age. Her dance 'experience' was almost 30 LONG years ago and was a movie where you have take after take to make it look good and was really only a couple routines. "Dirty Dancing" sure as h*** wasn't ballroom!!
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Arisaka
89. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 23 2010, 4:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 4:28 AM EST
"Bristol also threw on a Ape suit and got 3 sixes and lasted past week 5. Justice and fairness will happen when Republicans vote for Obama when Sarah Palin runs for President. ABC needs to show the "proof" of the public vote being what they say it is otherwise we can't know the whole truth. ABC can't even lick my left nut even if they wanted to."
Well, that shows your intelligence. Try reading a book instead of watching TV. It may improve your mind. (nah).
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
90. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 23 2010, 10:07 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 10:07 AM EST
cathieil Bravo!!!!.....Bristol's jive last night was at best a week 3 or 4 dance....there was no "flick kick" as is supposed to be in the jive.....she shook her breasts a bit but her legs and feet were awful......then her "freestyle" was even worse....most of it was spent wiggling in a cage or running across the dance floor...and where were the lifts???....for an example of a true jive see any of Dereck's jives through the years including his and Jennifer's.....and as for Jennifer it's so very true...she is not a ringer.....50 metal in her spine....let's see Bristol deal with that!.....the footage in rehearsal where she sat and pouted showed just how "hard" she worked this week.....and where were the lifts in her freestyle???? 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

DebbieCrouse
91. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 23 2010, 5:13 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 5:13 PM EST
Yes, she smells in many way's, especially how she made it as far as she did. Now they'll say she really did win but they had to give it to someone else because of the death threats to Palin, what a joke. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

DebbieCrouse
92. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 23 2010, 5:22 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 5:22 PM EST
Her mom's Alaska show lost 40% of viewer's the 2nd. Sunday nite. There's not enough money to get me to tune in to those Idiot's on Sunday nite.
ur right ren1, OH PUKE, RU KIDDING ME

MoonChef1
93. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 23 2010, 5:41 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2010, 5:41 PM EST
I have seen Tea Party members solicit multiple votes for Sarah Palin's child,
"Big Bristol".
This reality show is a joke!
How could you trust the voracity of any future episodes???
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)