20. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 16 2010, 4:33 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:33 PM EST
"lmao"
Exactly!
Do you find this valuable?    

aronzetroc@yahoo.com
21. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 16 2010, 8:02 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 8:02 PM EST
You obviously are blind cause the girl can't dance. Why is Sarah Palin popular?? Cause a republican put her in the limelight, no one knew who she was before then and Bristol popular cause she is a Teen Mom??? That is nothing to be proud of. She is no better then any other teen mom in America, only difference is she has a celebrity mom who most of America can't stand. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

mymawc
22. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 3:19 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 3:19 AM EST
Well, in the end Jennifer will win....I would bet. But yes, Bristol is loved my a lot of people and they want to see her in the finals. So votes do count, don't ever under estimate America's voters. You have a choice, if you don't like her change it to another channel while she dances. She is a good dancer, I know because I am a dancer and I watch her move very well around the floor. Smooth and graceful...and with decent costumes I may add. 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

tropicallady1276
23. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 3:36 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 3:36 AM EST
If Bristol wins this competition, I will not longer watch DWTS. A show that I really enjoyed and watched faithfully. If the contestants are supposed to be judged by the public and the judges-- then why is she still there. It looks as if the judges judging does not matter. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

SueBruce
24. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 4:19 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:19 AM EST
The only think fishy about her is that her mother is always plugging her and have the youth on the Republican and Tea parties getting the votes to keep her and if she wins I too will quit watching unless they change the way the scoring goes. Public voting should not count for most of the votes. The judges votes should be the only one that count most. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

SueBruce
25. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 4:26 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:26 AM EST
"Now i dont think we should be taking this to a political level over a dancing show. Sure, the Palins being Republican may have different views about running the country, but it has nothing to do with this.

And by stamina I meant the level of participation through dancing the routines, not by age. Jennifer is an amazing dancer, no one can deny it. Bristol is getting there, no one can deny that either. I just think she should stop whining and focus on her routines if she really wants to come out on top in this competion. "
The only ones that is taking this political is the Palins and Republicans. She cannot dance and is in no way in the same class as the rest of the dancers.
6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

SueBruce
26. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 4:28 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:28 AM EST
"Nothing fishy going on....the votes from America keep her there. She and her mom are very popular women in this country and that is what always has prevailed on this show, fan votes....not personal opinion.....so suck it up and vote for your favorite...that's what I do....and I vote for Bristol because I want to see her succeed....."
come on this is a dance contest and they have made it a political issue out of it and if the producers want to keep this show on they will change things so that this won't happen anymore.
5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

MichelleStaft
27. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 4:34 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:34 AM EST
Bristol has shown an amazing amount of growth. So have many of the dancers who have been voted off because they do not have the Repulican vote. i will not be watching this show nest season, since politics has gotten into the middle of it. THE BEST THING BRISTOL CAN DO IS CONCEDE. BRANDY DESERVES THE RIGHT TO COMPETE. I felt very badly for Brandy last night. Her heart was broken.

So Bristol, - Step up to the plate. Be the woman of integrity and honesty your mother is, and give it up already. You have made great strides, but you will never be the dancer Brandy is.
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
gregory222
gregory222
28. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 4:37 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:37 AM EST
Jennifer may look fantastic on the outside, but on the inside, recovery time for a fifty year old is very different than when you're younger. Wear and tear over the years catches up with you more quickly under pressure. With Brandi gone, now she's the only one left who looks like a dancer. Kyle can actually dance, but what Bristol Palin is doing on the dance floor is strictly a matter of dirty politics. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

MichelleStaft
29. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 4:38 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:38 AM EST
"Bristol has shown an amazing amount of growth. So have many of the dancers who have been voted off because they do not have the Repulican vote. i will not be watching this show nest season, since politics has gotten into the middle of it. THE BEST THING BRISTOL CAN DO IS CONCEDE. BRANDY DESERVES THE RIGHT TO COMPETE. I felt very badly for Brandy last night. Her heart was broken.

So Bristol, - Step up to the plate. Be the woman of integrity and honesty your mother is, and give it up already. You have made great strides, but you will never be the dancer Brandy is.
"
HOW DO WE START A BRISTOL SHOULD CONCEDE TO BRANDY CAMPAIGN??????????? ANY IDEA OF HOW TO MEET MILLIONS OF PEOPLE???????
6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

mymawc
30. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 5:24 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:24 AM EST
"HOW DO WE START A BRISTOL SHOULD CONCEDE TO BRANDY CAMPAIGN??????????? ANY IDEA OF HOW TO MEET MILLIONS OF PEOPLE???????"
Gee, why don't you ask Sarah that????? LOL
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
simplyshuwa
simplyshuwa
31. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 5:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:48 AM EST
This is my first year as a watcher to dwts, I always more or less just tuned in for the result shows. As I recall there was always someone who stayed longer than I thought they should have. But I thought last night elimination should've been between Kyle & Bristol. I was floored when Brandi was voted off. At first hearing the rumors that is was sara p's teaparty voting in I just laughed. Now i am not so sure. I like Bristol as a person well enough but as a 3rd place dance runner-up--not so much. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

magooed
32. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 6:08 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:08 AM EST
Well you can have that classy guy Kanye West snatch the crystal ball away from who ever wins it and state that Brandy had the best female dance. 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

SueBruce
33. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 6:24 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 7:47 AM EST
"Well you can have that classy guy Kanye West snatch the crystal ball away from who ever wins it and state that Brandy had the best female dance."
Other than Brandi Jennifer is the best female dance. Florance Hendrson was a lot better than Bristol. Did you see GMA this morning with Mak and Brandi? Neither one could really say what they wanted too. It might hurt baby Bristols feelings.

SueBruce
34. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 6:29 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:29 AM EST
"Bristol has shown an amazing amount of growth. So have many of the dancers who have been voted off because they do not have the Repulican vote. i will not be watching this show nest season, since politics has gotten into the middle of it. THE BEST THING BRISTOL CAN DO IS CONCEDE. BRANDY DESERVES THE RIGHT TO COMPETE. I felt very badly for Brandy last night. Her heart was broken.

"
You know that she is in this for the money, and she accused the baby's daad of being in the limelite for the money. She will never concede because mommy wown't let her. She has been told she is the best Go figure. How many other others of dancers mothers got to go on air and brag about their child. None

girlyly
35. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 6:39 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:39 AM EST
popular yeah but she is not a star anyway and they r messin politics and entertainement here... for my part i won't watch this show anymore... sucks every year 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

girlyly
36. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 6:45 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:45 AM EST
lmao 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

girlyly
37. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 6:46 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:46 AM EST
"Well you can have that classy guy Kanye West snatch the crystal ball away from who ever wins it and state that Brandy had the best female dance."
lmao
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

MichelleStaft
38. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 6:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 6:48 AM EST
"Gee, why don't you ask Sarah that????? LOL"
Well Geez, Golly Gee Whiz,

Her mother would never tell her to do that. It is all about winning, not about integrity and honesty.

SueBruce
39. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 17 2010, 7:50 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 7:50 AM EST
"popular yeah but she is not a star anyway and they r messin politics and entertainement here... for my part i won't watch this show anymore... sucks every year"
Just wait until she wins. It wouldn't surprise me one bit.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)