Discussion: somthing about bristol is fishyReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 91  |  Show  posts at a time
2 3 4 5 | Next

choolins
somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 9 2010, 4:33 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:33 PM EST
i dont get why bristol is still on dacing with the stars when every week she makes a mistake and has low scores i dont understand somthing is not right she is not a star she is not that famous and i dont care who her mother is everybody should be treated fair i truly think that this should she be look into cause if she is still there next week im not watching dancing with the stars anymore because the rest of the people besides bristol that are left are great dancers 10  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    

dora2007
1. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 9 2010, 5:21 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 5:21 PM EST
Maybe something about Jennifer is fishy also. She cries over how she hurts and then shows how she can stretch her legs. If she hurts so bad it is time to quite and go home not sit and whine. 6  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
2. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 9 2010, 5:31 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 5:31 PM EST
hmmmm...lets investigate....maybe ask her baby daddy if she's "fishy".....lmao 5  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
3. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 9 2010, 5:41 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 5:41 PM EST
"Maybe something about Jennifer is fishy also. She cries over how she hurts and then shows how she can stretch her legs. If she hurts so bad it is time to quite and go home not sit and whine."
Don't forget Jennifer is 50....she has had neck surgery....yes she has aches and pains but imagine pushing yourself to do what she is doing.....as far as her performances think of an athlete....many of them have injuries, aches, and pains but go out and perform great during a competition.....we just don't have cameras in the locker rooms all week while they are praticing or rehabbing.
6  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

Arisaka
4. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 10 2010, 5:02 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:02 AM EST
Duh . . . She's still dancing because more fans voted for her than voted for Kurt, Rick or the others who have exited. Perhaps you believe in a vast right wing conspiracy? Wake up. There isn't that much difference in the judge's votes that separates these contestants -- at least not enough to prevent fan voting from skewing results. 3  out of 12 found this valuable. Do you?    

Arisaka
5. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 10 2010, 5:03 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:03 AM EST
"Maybe something about Jennifer is fishy also. She cries over how she hurts and then shows how she can stretch her legs. If she hurts so bad it is time to quite and go home not sit and whine."
AMEN! She ought to shut her pie hole and dance or do what Tom Delay did and retire from the competition.
7  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

choolins
6. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 10 2010, 10:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 10:51 AM EST
@dora2007 well i disagree cuz she can dance her a** off for her age and plus she have a neck problem but bristol is 19 years old and dont have a neck problem and messes up every week 9  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

choolins
7. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 10 2010, 10:49 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 10:49 AM EST
lmao 4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

choolins
8. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 10 2010, 10:49 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 10:49 AM EST
well they are not fair votes and its not right 6  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

choolins
9. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 10 2010, 10:52 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 10:52 AM EST
"hmmmm...lets investigate....maybe ask her baby daddy if she's "fishy".....lmao"
lmao
4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

mymawc
10. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 15 2010, 6:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 6:51 AM EST
Nothing fishy going on....the votes from America keep her there. She and her mom are very popular women in this country and that is what always has prevailed on this show, fan votes....not personal opinion.....so suck it up and vote for your favorite...that's what I do....and I vote for Bristol because I want to see her succeed..... 2  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

spittledude
11. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 15 2010, 7:04 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 7:04 AM EST
I totally agree. Jennifer whines all during the part when they show the rehearsal. She should be happy that she comes out on top every week, not sad that her legs hurt. because every time she says that, I feel like puking. I mean, is she really telling us Bristol has more stamina than her??? yes, bristol broke down once cuz she missed her family. I give the girl credit for coming out every week and finishing her routines. It would be amazing if Bristol made it to the finals.

But I still want Kyle and Lacey to win. :)
2  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
12. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 15 2010, 7:36 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 7:36 AM EST
"I totally agree. Jennifer whines all during the part when they show the rehearsal. She should be happy that she comes out on top every week, not sad that her legs hurt. because every time she says that, I feel like puking. I mean, is she really telling us Bristol has more stamina than her??? yes, bristol broke down once cuz she missed her family. I give the girl credit for coming out every week and finishing her routines. It would be amazing if Bristol made it to the finals.

But I still want Kyle and Lacey to win. :)"
Bristol should have more stamina than Jennifer. Jennifer is 50 remember folks? Come on and get with the real world, Bristol and her mommy are what's wrong with this country!
9  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

spittledude
13. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 15 2010, 8:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 8:13 AM EST
"Bristol should have more stamina than Jennifer. Jennifer is 50 remember folks? Come on and get with the real world, Bristol and her mommy are what's wrong with this country!"
Now i dont think we should be taking this to a political level over a dancing show. Sure, the Palins being Republican may have different views about running the country, but it has nothing to do with this.

And by stamina I meant the level of participation through dancing the routines, not by age. Jennifer is an amazing dancer, no one can deny it. Bristol is getting there, no one can deny that either. I just think she should stop whining and focus on her routines if she really wants to come out on top in this competion.
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
14. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 15 2010, 11:53 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 11:53 AM EST
"Nothing fishy going on....the votes from America keep her there. She and her mom are very popular women in this country and that is what always has prevailed on this show, fan votes....not personal opinion.....so suck it up and vote for your favorite...that's what I do....and I vote for Bristol because I want to see her succeed....."
Ahh a voice of reason. It is the votes that count. I would like each weeks results to be about who are the BEST DANCERS. The judges get it, unfortunately DWTS voters often don't. This is a popularity contest. I like the girl, MUCH more than I anticipated when it was announced she was to be part of the cast. I dislike her mother, but her mother and politics have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with her dancing. Is Bristol a better dancer than some who have been eliminated and should she still be in the competition?? Please.
And yes, I find Jennifer alittle whiny too but, man, can she dance. I give them all credit, the physical demands are incredible and youth would certainly help. But in the end, I just feel the best dancer should win.
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

ren1
15. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 15 2010, 12:52 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 12:52 PM EST
OH PUKE!! Are you kidding me? Bristol on the show is a total joke! It is absolutely unbelievable that she is there and so many other better and more popular dancers have had to go home before her. Im thinking her being there is a pump up for publicity for her mothers joke of a show coming up about Alaska. Not watching DWTS anymore and for sure will not be tuning in to the Alaska show. 9  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

choolins
16. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 16 2010, 12:15 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 12:15 PM EST
"Bristol should have more stamina than Jennifer. Jennifer is 50 remember folks? Come on and get with the real world, Bristol and her mommy are what's wrong with this country!"
i agree
6  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

choolins
17. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 16 2010, 12:17 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 12:17 PM EST
"OH PUKE!! Are you kidding me? Bristol on the show is a total joke! It is absolutely unbelievable that she is there and so many other better and more popular dancers have had to go home before her. Im thinking her being there is a pump up for publicity for her mothers joke of a show coming up about Alaska. Not watching DWTS anymore and for sure will not be tuning in to the Alaska show. "
yes i agree but alot of people dont see it they are being blind to the fact
8  out of 9 found this valuable. Do you?    

nita73
18. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 16 2010, 4:26 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:26 PM EST
"Ahh a voice of reason. It is the votes that count. I would like each weeks results to be about who are the BEST DANCERS. The judges get it, unfortunately DWTS voters often don't. This is a popularity contest. I like the girl, MUCH more than I anticipated when it was announced she was to be part of the cast. I dislike her mother, but her mother and politics have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with her dancing. Is Bristol a better dancer than some who have been eliminated and should she still be in the competition?? Please.
And yes, I find Jennifer alittle whiny too but, man, can she dance. I give them all credit, the physical demands are incredible and youth would certainly help. But in the end, I just feel the best dancer should win."
Succeed to what?
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

nita73
19. RE: somthing about bristol is fishy
Nov 16 2010, 4:28 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:28 PM EST
Succeed as a pro. dancer lol!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 3 4 5 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)