Discussion: Skating with the Stars - What do you think & will you be watching?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

Wild-Kat
Skating with the Stars - What do you think & will you be watching?
Nov 9 2010, 4:30 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Ok DWTS fans, I'm sure you've heard that Skating with the Stars is coming to ABC in just a couple of weeks. What do you think about this idea for a show? Will you be watching it? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: Skating with the Stars - What do you think & will you be watching?
Nov 9 2010, 5:36 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 5:36 PM EST
I like figure skating but have no plans to watch. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

AngelStar9
2. RE: Skating with the Stars - What do you think & will you be watching?
Nov 10 2010, 4:14 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:14 AM EST
I don't know why they brought it back , it didn't work when it was on a few years ago, what makes them think it will this time? I don't think putting it on the same network as dancing with the stars will help either. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

perthshireman
3. RE: Skating with the Stars - What do you think & will you be watching?
Nov 15 2010, 6:55 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 6:55 AM EST
I have seen it advertised some and actually think it will be interesting and yes I will watch at least the first show to see how it goes. Do you find this valuable?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
4. RE: Skating with the Stars - What do you think & will you be watching?
Nov 17 2010, 5:59 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 5:59 AM EST
I was gonna watch because I really enjoy skating and skateboarding -- BUT -- after watching how badly ABC has done with the DWTS fiasco, I'll save my enthusiasm for a network that doesn't take Americans for fools.
That said, I turned off ABC because they ran a rigged "dance contest".
And I turned off the Fox network, too -- because it's bad news for America !!

4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

SueWyche
5. RE: Skating with the Stars - What do you think & will you be watching?
Nov 29 2010, 2:39 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2010, 2:39 AM EST
I agree with you. Skating WIth the Stars is the same as DWTS. The public call in to vote. I feel it is a slap in the face for those people who have real talent and skill to be voted off because the Americans are ignorant cheaters. I spend Monday nights in the ballroom practicing REAL ballroom dancing for my competitions coming next year. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

SueWyche
6. RE: Skating with the Stars - What do you think & will you be watching?
Nov 29 2010, 2:43 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 29 2010, 2:43 AM EST
"Ok DWTS fans, I'm sure you've heard that Skating with the Stars is coming to ABC in just a couple of weeks. What do you think about this idea for a show? Will you be watching it? "
NO, I will not watch. DWTS has turned me off all these shows. I realized that people can cheat and the network does nothing to stop it, just to get ratings. You have lost me forever. I sincerely hope that many celebrities turn down any offrs to be on the show. It is an insult to ballroom dancing. I do ballroom dancing and will never waste my time watching shows that insult people with real talent.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?