Discussion: KURT WARNER BEING VOTED OFF INSTEAD OF BRISTOL PALIN!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
southern_belle213
southern_belle213
KURT WARNER BEING VOTED OFF INSTEAD OF BRISTOL PALIN!!!
Nov 9 2010, 4:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:20 PM EST
I'm sorry, but Kurt Warner SHOULD NOT have been voted off of DWTS this week!!! He nailed his instant dance and has consistantly gotten better throughout the weeks of compettition; whereas, Bristol Palin DID NOT have the snap, or nail the Argentine Tango in any way, shape, or form that is needed to get the scores needed to stay. She consistently looks spaced out and vague during performances, she is not sharp on steps, and is not good enough to stay on her one merit! THE ONLY REASON SHE IS STILL ON THIS SHOW IS BECAUSE MOMMY AND HER TEA PARTY BUDDIES ARE CALLING AND GETTING HER THE VOTES TO KEEP HER ON THIS SHOW SO "MOMMY DEAREST" GETS TO OOH AND AAH FOR ANOTHER 5 MINUTES OF AIR TIME AS THE PERFECT MOTHER AND IDIOT CANDIDATE FOR THEIR FORUMS!! There are hundreds of thousands of them as we seem to have been witnessed to in the news continuously this last year and a half. They are boosting her call in votes to keep her on the show, not on her dancing ability, but on her mother's public eye candy ability! SEND HER HOME AND KEEP THE DANCERS THAT CAN ACTUALLY SHOW THAT THEY HAVE LEARNED HOW TO DANCE THESE LAST 7-8 WEEKS AND SHOW IMPROVEMENTS AND STYLE!!!! SHE DOES NOT BELONG HERE!!!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: KURT WARNER BEING VOTED OFF INSTEAD OF BRISTOL PALIN!!!
Nov 9 2010, 4:27 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:27 PM EST
Amen!!! I've been saying since week 3 that Bristol needs to go. You are unfortunately dead on in your thoughts, it's her momma keeping her on and if she wins I'm done with the show! You could tell by the judges reactions that they simply can't believe she is still there. Just think if this happens in 2012 this country is in dire trouble! Do you find this valuable?