Discussion: JenniferReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

dora2007
Jennifer
Nov 9 2010, 9:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 9:48 AM EST
Time for Jennifer to go. She is such a cry baby and is riding on sympathy now. If she is so hurt she should just quite and go home. 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Arisaka
1. RE: Jennifer
Nov 10 2010, 5:09 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 5:09 AM EST
She lost me on episode 1 with that set-up, phony crying spell in front of the camera when Patrick Swazey's name was mentioned. Moreover, her instant dance stunk! What dance were those judges watching? She barely moved! I thought dancing required one to move their feet? Hard to believe that dance got the season's only set of 10s. 0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Wilson67
2. RE: Jennifer
Nov 10 2010, 7:37 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 7:37 PM EST
Her crying and whining is starting to get irritating. I understand that she's 50 and has a legitimat injury, but she needs to either buck up or leave if it's that bad! When she's on her game, she's a really good dancer. But you're right, her instant dance did not deserve 10's! She didn't even looked like she broke a sweat! 0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
msm17
msm17
3. RE: Jennifer
Nov 15 2010, 6:04 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 6:04 PM EST
Glad to see there are more people who see the Jeni-fake... Hey, the woman has talent, but attitude makes her fake. Sorry... 0  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
4. RE: Jennifer
Nov 16 2010, 4:23 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 4:23 AM EST
Jennifer has shown herself to be the best dancer out there -- week after week after week.
Jennifer and Derek have been at the top of the leaderboard more often than any other couple, and they DIDN'T get there by whining and/or crying, but by DANCING better than anybody else -- week after week after week !!
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

DaMagee
5. RE: Jennifer
Nov 16 2010, 10:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 10:58 AM EST
I agree 100% with SlikLizrd. Jennifer and Derek are by far the best couple this season. Both are very talented and very dedicated! Jennifer is the only reason I keep watching the show. I am not sure what you people above are seeing but Jennifer is far from a cry baby! Maybe you need to pay attention to the clips a bit better, there is alot more going on in her practices than crying, but that seems to be what the camera's want to focus on. Jennifer stay's positive, work's hard no matter what is happening, and pushes harder through her complications than anyone. Just because she has had injuries doesn't mean she should quite, in fact, I think it show's an amazing character to keep going. Anyone can quite, but not everyone can block it out and focus beyond the pain. This world is full enough of lazy quiters! Jennifer has shown what it means to stand up and fight, she is an amazing example of what it means to keep going even when the going gets tough. She is by far the very best dancer every week. 3 perfect ten's in one season ! I think that say's it all right there...YOU GO GIRL!!! Season 11 Champion!!! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

DaMagee
6. RE: Jennifer
Nov 16 2010, 11:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 11:15 AM EST
OMG!! My sweet wife DaMagee is so right! Jennifer is wonderful. My family look's forward to Monday nights now because of Jennifer and Derek. They work so well together, and she keeps pushing no matter what. You know, she could have used her injuries as a reason to tell the show no, but instead, she took the bull by the horns, took a chance and came out to dance! WOW!! no excuses, just hard core work! I think her scores are living proof of her talent each and every week. And hey, not cool to make mean comments about the death of a good friend! Patrick was alway's at the top of his game, he was a fantastic actor, husband and dancer. He is the apitomy of stick to it work and was a good friend and co-actor to Jennifer. If more people in this world followed these examples, we would have a much better place for our kid's to grow up.Jennifer had every right to get teary in episode 1. Any one of you would have felt sad as well, had it been your friend. Never, Never, Never quite for that is the lazy way out. Stand tall and fight! Best wishes for Jennifer and Derek to be this season's champions!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)