Discussion: insta-dances were goodReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
insta-dances were good
Nov 8 2010, 4:43 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2010, 4:43 PM EST
I thought tonight's insta-dances were good. The three stand out dancers were: Kyle, Jennifer (who always does a good job) and Brandy. What I didn't appreciate is how Carrie Ann ticked off Maksim. Carrie Ann had no right to smart off to Maksim and Brandy. I thought they really did a good job. That's my thought on that. I just hope Jennifer's health holds out for her to make it into the finals also I thought it was sweet and touching how Jennifer's father came in and gave her a pep talk. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

mariakap
1. RE: insta-dances were good
Nov 9 2010, 4:48 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:48 AM EST
CARRIE ANN was soooo disappointing in giving Max and Brandy a nine--She should have given them a seven--Max was so rude and I think Brandy has the personality of a wet mop--AND LEN has something for her because he never nit picks her and I don't know what Bruno wasthinking last night--I am very disappointed in the judging BUT extremely horrified by Carrie Ann--I think she coward to Max last night 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
2. RE: insta-dances were good
Nov 9 2010, 5:33 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 5:33 PM EST
if you all were watching you saw that Max decided to only do a minute of a routine and then repeat it......isn't that what they did in the "dance marathon" as well?....while other celeb's were dancing hard in a full routine they were coasting! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
3. RE: insta-dances were good
Nov 9 2010, 5:34 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 5:34 PM EST
makes me wonder if Brand Name can count?.....thats how the other celeb's rehearsed for the "insta-dances" 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

bah1214
4. RE: insta-dances were good
Nov 15 2010, 7:35 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 7:35 AM EST
It makes me mad that Max thinks he needs to voice his opinion because he doesn't agree with the judges. He might not agree, but they are doing their job just the way he is doing his. As far as Brandy & Max's instant dance, it was basically the same dance they did in the team dance the week before. Real original Max. At least when Kurt & Anna did their Cha Cha Cha she used original choreography. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

bellacj
5. RE: insta-dances were good
Nov 18 2010, 8:36 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2010, 8:36 AM EST
How could these be insta-dances when each time the couples withdrew a cd out of the mirror bowl the cd not only had the name of the song, how long the song was BUT had their names on it! FIXED FIXED FIXED !!!!

Check out Jennifer holding her song cd:
http://www.homorazzi.com/article/dwts-11-week-8-video-performances-instant-dance-week-jennife-grey-perfect-score/
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)