Discussion: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 30 of 30  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2

dollbaby4uonly
21. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 15 2010, 12:05 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 12:05 PM EST
"The final five, the fight is FAR from over! Talk about it here!"
Well i've definately decided that it doesn't matter who you vote for somehow it isn't coming out right. if anyone has read comments from any DWTS fan pages not one person doesn't think Bristol should have been sent home 3 shows ago. I like Bristol and she's tried but the instant dance should have shown the public that she can't dance as well as the others. I'm not against her mother, i like her. I just can't understand how she can still be on the show and Rick, Kurt, and Audrina was sent home......i want Kyle to win. to me he is what the show was suppose to be about...he has improved 3 fold, seems to enjoy the experience, and hasn't "whined" about anything.....Jennifer...boo hoo.....and Brandi....look at me diva....send them home
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

MrAndre76
22. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 15 2010, 1:11 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 1:11 PM EST
I agree about the Palin part. It is totally unfair to the other dancers that she is given special treatment by the judges and DWTS. Her dances are totally dumbed down and the judges scores are inflated, not that their scores mean much. In the math, their scores are almost insginificant. It's their words that influence some of these numb skulls into voting. If they had any backbone and judged her by the same criteria as the others, maybe she would not be there. They rep everyone else for the slightest screw up and keep telling Bristol how wonderful she is and how they believe in her.....poor underdog...Every season the voters seem to vote off some one really good for some one really bad, i.e. Cloris Leachman. I swear off DWTS then always return, l.ike a moth to a lightbulb. Oh well.... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

sprgrl4
23. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 15 2010, 3:40 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 3:40 PM EST
I soooo agree. I have nothing personal with the girl but she is horrible and only still on because every republican in the world is voting too bad they never know the right people to vote for. Get her off the show!!! Do you find this valuable?    

sprgrl4
24. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 15 2010, 3:42 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 3:42 PM EST
Palin needs to go - she should have never lasted this long. If by chance she would win , the show will lose all credibility and will lose a slew of watchers Do you find this valuable?    
Bruno4
Bruno4
25. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 15 2010, 3:52 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 3:52 PM EST
No, the Tea Party followers & Dems are voting for Bristol. The Republicans actually don' tlike the Palin family and would be embearassed if Sarah represented the Republican candidate. More Democrats than Republicans are voting for Bristol and single Moms aren't Republicans. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

seiracram
26. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 9:33 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 9:33 AM EST
DWTS is......A JOKE.....first of all, Bristol is NOT A CELEBRITY NOR IS SHE A STAR, so WHY!!!!.....is she there....WHY was she even ALLOWED on the show if it wasn't for her &^%$# mother....have nothing against Bristol, BUT.....if she wins, it would be the BIGGEST TRAVESTY of justice.....I don't even watch the show, NEVER have, but I'm speaking for myself and my co-workers.....we ALL WANT HER OFF THE SHOW, NOT WINNING.....because we'll know WHO voted for her if that happens, the same "intelligent" bunch whose kept her on the show all this time, because she should have been gone after the first week....I'd say more, but not enough time, I'm at work now...just know I STRONGLY feel NO!!!! when it comes to her.....if it wasn't for her mother and all the braindead people following her, this girl wouldn't even be heard of.....gee, wonder if Bristol can see Russia from the DWTS set.... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

JaniceTravis
27. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 17 2010, 4:14 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 4:14 PM EST
DWTS has lost its credibility. My husband and I have been fans since season one. But NO MORE! We thought it was a dance contest not a popularity contest. When Brandy was sent home I felt physically ill. She wass great. Do you find this valuable?    

MustangGene
28. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 20 2010, 3:59 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 3:59 AM EST
Bristol started this show without acting, or dance training. Her desire was to follow directions from her professional dance partner, and the judges. Jennifer has had acting training, as well as dance training for her part in Dirty Dancing. Brandy is a professional entertainer with a choreographer to train her for stage performances; and Kyle is a Disney professional performer. All of Bristol's performances have been done after hours and hours of hard work doing something that she has never done before. She has my vote because she is the only one that this show claims to be developed for. Forget her mother, the tea party, or any other presences that claim connection with her. She is the one dancer that is truly a novice with a professional. Remember what this show is really about. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

brnunes
29. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 21 2010, 2:24 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2010, 2:36 PM EST
"Bristol started this show without acting, or dance training. Her desire was to follow directions from her professional dance partner, and the judges. Jennifer has had acting training, as well as dance training for her part in Dirty Dancing. Brandy is a professional entertainer with a choreographer to train her for stage performances; and Kyle is a Disney professional performer. All of Bristol's performances have been done after hours and hours of hard work doing something that she has never done before. She has my vote because she is the only one that this show claims to be developed for. Forget her mother, the tea party, or any other presences that claim connection with her. She is the one dancer that is truly a novice with a professional. Remember what this show is really about. "
Are you tellling me Bristol is the only one that is working hard??? Excuse me the other dancing are not playing games while Bristol is working hard - besides that Brandy when she is performing on stage she is not doing the cha-cha or the other dances that they perform on DWTS. Jennifer was on Dirty Dancing eons ago. Give me a break and get real! It's bad enough that Bristol is constantly saying that she is the only one without dancing experience, I call that crying for the viewers to feel sorry for her and give her more votes. That goes for Mark too! It's time to stop complaining and do some real dancing steps to look as if you have really learned to dance. And Judges give some real criticism and don't be afraid of Sara Palin. I really think the votes for Bristol are rigged. Everyone voting for the other dancers get to vote five time while the one calling Bristol's number can vote endlessly! Let's get honest by Tuesday's voting!

brnunes
30. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 21 2010, 2:32 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2010, 2:32 PM EST
"Are you tellling me Bristol is the only one that is working hard??? Excuse me the other dancers are not playing games while Bristol is working hard - besides that, when Brandy is performing on stage she is not doing the cha-cha or the other dances than they perform on DWTS. Jennifer was on Dirty Dancing eons ago. Give me a break and get real! It's bad enough that Bristol is constantly saying that she is the only one without dancing experience, I call that crying for the viewers to feel sorry for her and give her more votes. That goes for Mark too! It's time to stop complaining and do some real dancing steps to look as if you have really learned to dance. And Judges give some real criticism and don't be afraid of Sara Palin. I really think the votes for Bristol are rigged. Everyone voting for the other dancers get to vote five time while the ones calling Bristol's number can vote endlessly! Let's get honest by Tuesday's voting!"
Let's show some real honesty before the show ends!
Previous | 1 2