Discussion: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 30  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next

Wild-Kat
Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 8 2010, 6:07 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2010, 6:07 AM EST
The final five, the fight is FAR from over! Talk about it here! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 8 2010, 11:13 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2010, 11:13 AM EST
Lets just have some justice finally, kick Bristol out!!! Then borrow from CBS's "Big Brother" throw a twist in and bring back one or more eliminated competitors and lets finally have a DANCE competition! 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 8 2010, 1:51 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2010, 1:51 PM EST
If Kyle is out before Bristol, I think this season will be over early for me. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
MarkOwen
MarkOwen
3. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 2:01 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 2:01 AM EST
I've been a Bristol fan since the begining NOT because of her dancing but just to give her a chance, but I do know that her dance card was over 3 weeks ago, as far the dancing goes Kyle has done really great, but I think that Brandy has it down for the mirror ball. Jennifer quit your crying. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Kcid
4. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 5:31 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 5:31 AM EST
I bad mouthed Palin last week...no two ways about it , she should be gone....This week, I have to admit that her first performance was entertaining ....both my wife and I agreed ( a rarity) that she did well. But , when placed against the others, she is where she belongs rating wise ... at the bottom of the pack !...The spontaneuos dance routine(s) really seperated the pack ...the top 3 could have been in any order ...they were fantastic !!! I hope the fickle voters wake up and vote FOR the ONES WHO JUSTLY DESERVE to stay .DANCERS !!!!!!!! One last comment, I think Kurt could be on the bubble and perhaps save Palin again...he does not deserve to go at least not this week ...and Maks...KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT !! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

mbagula
5. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 6:19 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 6:19 AM EST
Jennifer should win! Bristol should go tonight! FINALLY! 2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

DEK623
6. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 7:15 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 7:15 AM EST
I am hoping for a Brandy win so I don't want her to be the one to go but it is all about the votes, not necessarily those considered best by the best judges. I really like Bristol, Kyle and Kurt so I would prefer that it be Jennifer to go this week. My favorite final three would be Brandy, Kyle and Bristol...with Kyle and Brandy as the final two. And, it looks as if there is a small chance I could get my wish.

At least that is what I thought might happen until I took a look at Dial Idol.com. Now, I think that it will be Kyle leaving tonight....not a happy thought for me.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
7. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 7:33 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 7:33 AM EST
I just don't understand how people can say Bristol deserves to still be here.....she should have been gone weeks ago....it can't be charisma because she only has one facial expression....one (dull) personality trait.....is it her momma?.....I just don't get it.....maybe someone can explain it to me??? 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

DEK623
9. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 11:05 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 1:35 AM EST
I like Bristol and I will try to explain why I think she is still on the show. I think she is still a constestant because of her personal popularity, not her dancing skills. In the beginning, it was because of the popularity of her mother, but I think she has developed a fan base of her own. It is not her personality so much as it is what she symbolizes...(IMO)...a young girl who made a very poor decision but who has accepted the responsibility and is trying to lead a more productive life. At least, that is how I think this thing started...now, it seems to be totally out of her hands and the masses rule. Read her team pages at ABC and I think you will see what I mean. 2  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Groveback
10. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 3:42 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 3:42 PM EST
"The final five, the fight is FAR from over! Talk about it here!"
Its time for Bristol to go she's a nice girl but not the best dancer and its time for Jennifer
to go I'm tired of her wining and I'm 50 excuses. Brandy should win, she's the best dancer and works the hardest, you can tell this means alot to her, she deserves to win.
1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
11. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 3:51 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 3:51 PM EST
Bristol has to go.

I'm not a fan of her mother, or her, but I did give her a chance on week 1. She did a mediocre job, and should have been gone the week Audrina was out. It was time for her to go.
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

DrayAdtwsFan
12. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 4:28 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:28 PM EST
Why is bristol still on the show she has been bad from the show start comparing to the rest of the contestants. Kurt is in the bottom too but did not deserve to go this week,and so was audiana, and rick the previous weeks,they are far better dancers than bristol. I also blame the judges and their scores she dances badly every week but yet still she is getting high scores. They need to judge the dances correctly, and I glad Maks called out Kerry-ann 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Wild-Kat
13. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 4:28 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:28 PM EST
I know everybody has their favorite, but I'm really hoping the final two comes down to Jennifer and Brandy. Kyle is doing a fantastic job as well, but if this is about dancing (which it should be), then IMHO, it should be the ladies this time around...

Either way, big thanks to all of you who are joining in on the conversations! It's great to have you all here!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
14. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 4:30 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:30 PM EST
Unfortunately I think Bristol is going to take the whole deal. :( Do you find this valuable?    

Wild-Kat
15. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 4:33 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:33 PM EST
It certainly is a possibility...however if that happens, I think Bristol will be the most surprised, since I'm pretty sure she knows she's in a different dance category from the others as well... 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

seajayvee
16. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 4:47 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:47 PM EST
What the heck is wrong with Carrie Ann....she off her meds? Why is she being so snippy and persnickity with everyone...especially Max...why punish Brandy because she has a beef with Max? Her catty remarks are uncalled for. She may think she is coming off as knowledgeable, but it sounds like sour grapes! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
southern_belle213
southern_belle213
17. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 4:48 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 4:58 PM EST
KURT WARNER BEING VOTED OFF INSTEAD OF BRISTOL PALIN!!!
I'm sorry, but Kurt Warner SHOULD NOT have been voted off of DWTS this week!!! He nailed his instant dance and has consistantly gotten better throughout the weeks of compettition; whereas, Bristol Palin DID NOT have the snap, or nail the Argentine Tango in any way, shape, or form that is needed to get the scores needed to stay. She consistently looks spaced out and vague during performances, she is not sharp on steps, and is not good enough to stay on her one merit! THE ONLY REASON SHE IS STILL ON THIS SHOW IS BECAUSE MOMMY AND HER TEA PARTY BUDDIES ARE CALLING AND GETTING HER THE VOTES TO KEEP HER ON THIS SHOW SO "MOMMY DEAREST" GETS TO OOH AND AAH FOR ANOTHER 5 MINUTES OF AIR TIME AS THE PERFECT MOTHER AND IDIOT CANDIDATE FOR THEIR FORUMS!! There are hundreds of thousands of them as we seem to have been witnessed to in the news continuously this last year and a half. They are boosting her call in votes to keep her on the show, not on her dancing ability, but on her mother's public eye candy ability! SEND HER HOME AND KEEP THE DANCERS THAT CAN ACTUALLY SHOW THAT THEY HAVE LEARNED HOW TO DANCE THESE LAST 7-8 WEEKS AND SHOW IMPROVEMENTS AND STYLE!!!! SHE DOES NOT BELONG HERE!!!!
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

mardime
18. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 9 2010, 9:07 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 9 2010, 9:07 PM EST
Amen!!! What are these people afraid of, is some "righty' a co owner of ABC. 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

realdeal1243
19. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 10 2010, 4:38 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:38 AM EST
I think that DWTS has become a joke. Eliminating people who can actually dance simply because B Palin's mother is a politician is pathetic, and insults every celebrity that has been eliminated in favor of her. And I blame the Republicans for making what used to be an entertaining escape into one more political venue. Face it, Palin sucks and there is no justification for keeping her on the show, except for politics. Sad. I used to like the show. Now I'm becoming a non-fan. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

lostviewer
20. RE: Season 11 Week 8 The Final Five - Talk About It!
Nov 11 2010, 1:52 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 11 2010, 1:53 PM EST
"I think that DWTS has become a joke. Eliminating people who can actually dance simply because B Palin's mother is a politician is pathetic, and insults every celebrity that has been eliminated in favor of her. And I blame the Republicans for making what used to be an entertaining escape into one more political venue. Face it, Palin sucks and there is no justification for keeping her on the show, except for politics. Sad. I used to like the show. Now I'm becoming a non-fan."
I agree with ever comment. I stopped watching the show last week because it seems like everyone fears Sarah Palin. How can you keep one of the worst dancers (Bristol) since the beginning on week after week? Maybe I'll tune back in next season.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 | Next