Discussion: Bristol needs to goReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

sweetGwen
Bristol needs to go
Nov 2 2010, 6:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 2 2010, 6:35 PM EDT
Rick and Cheryl deserve a recount!! Bristol sucks she needs to go!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: Bristol needs to go
Nov 2 2010, 7:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 2 2010, 7:34 PM EDT
Amen!!!.......I want to know just who keeps voting for her???....are they nuts?.....good dancers are going home and she is still there....are the producers doing something??....I want to know the vote counts!!!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

jay*bird
2. RE: Bristol needs to go
Nov 3 2010, 10:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 3 2010, 10:41 AM EDT
I think the entire state of Alaska must be voting, Sarah has them all by the balls. Bristol sucks and there should be a recount. I can't believe each week she is still there! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

bootsiecat10
3. RE: Bristol needs to go
Nov 3 2010, 3:33 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 3 2010, 3:33 PM EDT
"Rick and Cheryl deserve a recount!! Bristol sucks she needs to go!!"
OMG! I so agree!! How in the world did she NOT get voted off?? Is everyone from Alaska voting for her?? lol
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Bruno4
Bruno4
4. RE: Bristol needs to go
Nov 4 2010, 9:34 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 4 2010, 9:34 AM EDT
Sarah has all the (OUR, taxpayers fund all of them) DC lines being used for Bristol's votes. I'm glad our money is used for this very important issue. Sarah should be ashamed, but she's doing it so Bristol gets 200K for being on the darn show.

1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Kerryman10
Kerryman10
5. RE: Bristol needs to go
Nov 10 2010, 4:36 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 4:36 AM EST
"Sarah has all the (OUR, taxpayers fund all of them) DC lines being used for Bristol's votes. I'm glad our money is used for this very important issue. Sarah should be ashamed, but she's doing it so Bristol gets 200K for being on the darn show.

"
I agree I am the wife and this is the last week I am watching it.
Sarah should be ashamed of herself for exposing her daughter like this. She can't dance I give her credit for her effort. BUT ENOUGH IS ENOUGH'
It's over for me.
Do you find this valuable?