Discussion: Season 11 Week 7 - 6 couples compete, talk about it here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 21 - 26 of 26  |  Show  posts at a time
Previous | 1 2
Bruno4
Bruno4
20. RE: Season 11 Week 7 - 6 couples compete, talk about it here!
Nov 4 2010, 8:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 4 2010, 8:42 AM EDT
You are so right. DWTS is now just as bad as American Idol since popular vote is worth 50% of the total score. The judges scores should be worth 75%, so if you are in last place you can't leapfrog to 3rd place when your mom brings in 90% of your votes. In D.C., there are hundreds of government phone lines that Sarah has used 6 votes on each. Stuffing the ballot box has been going on for a long time, but when 80% of the public knows when $#!T is going on. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Bruno4
Bruno4
21. RE: Season 11 Week 7 - 6 couples compete, talk about it here!
Nov 4 2010, 9:02 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 4 2010, 9:02 AM EDT
Kristi Yummacoochie picking Rick 1st is hilarious. Apollo took Brandy & Jennifer. How she didn't pick Brandy or Jen (which would have been left after Apollo made his 1st pick is dumb. She gets Rick, Kyle, and Bristol. Only if she took Kurt insted of Rick with her 1st pick could have she done worse. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

wetjet
22. RE: Season 11 Week 7 - 6 couples compete, talk about it here!
Nov 4 2010, 9:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 4 2010, 9:24 AM EDT
Yep, pawalker2010, the stench you smell is the moose stew mommy dearest is cooking at the Tea Party. But not to be too negative, my favorite couple was RICK and SHERYL!!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Bruno4
Bruno4
23. RE: Season 11 Week 7 - 6 couples compete, talk about it here!
Nov 4 2010, 10:35 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 4 2010, 10:36 AM EDT
"Sucks Team Yamaguchi had Bristol...I bet if they had Audrina instead, they could have pulled out some 9's."
I agree
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Kcid
24. RE: Season 11 Week 7 - 6 couples compete, talk about it here!
Nov 4 2010, 11:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 4 2010, 11:24 AM EDT
I'd love to respond to everyone who shares this sentiment ...My wife and I look forward to this show and have seen other seasons where the wrong person went home but this season is a TRAVESTY !!! We are very much dissappointed with the BRISTOL decsions that have gone by in past weeks. We gave her two weeks at the onset and feel she has gone WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY beyond wher she should have been booted off!!.. What a shame to see the likes of Sheryl and her partner have to suffer the embarrassment and humiliation of defeat against the likes of this very un-talented,boring teenage nobody ...I think my wife hit the nail on the head ....ROBODIALERS ( a familiar political nusiance) are definetly in use here ...FOUL ...FOUL ...FOUL....DWTS has just dropped off our radar screen !!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
seafalcon56
seafalcon56
25. RE: Season 11 Week 7 - 6 couples compete, talk about it here!
Nov 11 2010, 3:05 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 11 2010, 3:05 PM EST
unfortunately it is not about whom is the best,as it is about whom is voting and what is motive of their vote,the majority of americans wouldn't know true talent as to acting as such if there tone death voices depended on it. Jennifer Grey has true talent and w/ age and past injuries overcame-forget about it! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2