Discussion: I LOVED TONIGHT'S ROCKING DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
I LOVED TONIGHT'S ROCKING DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!
Oct 25 2010, 5:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 25 2010, 5:12 PM EDT
I absolutely loved tonight's rocking theme of Dancing With The Stars!!! I thought it was neat and clever. But again the judges were harsh on the other dancers. I thought the other dancers did a good job. I also loved the rock dance marathon. Brandy has shown she has improved since week 1. Every week when I see her dance with Maksim I see how much she has improved. I worry about Jennifer Grey though. She's had an injury to her neck and needed surgery. I just hope she still can continue with Dancing With The Stars. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
1. RE: I LOVED TONIGHT'S ROCKING DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!
Oct 26 2010, 5:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 26 2010, 5:50 PM EDT
I was really mad about the dance "a" thon! Brandy & Mak did the same steps all 4 minutes!!! not fair....not fair....not fair!! 4  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
2. RE: I LOVED TONIGHT'S ROCKING DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!
Oct 29 2010, 5:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2010, 5:52 PM EDT
I couldn't believe they picked Brandy and Max to win....they were boring...they did the same thing over and over!!!! 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

DaMagee
3. RE: I LOVED TONIGHT'S ROCKING DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!
Nov 16 2010, 11:45 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 11:45 AM EST
You are so right! Brandy should have been gone by now. She has improved a bit, but her selfish attitude and all about me comments make me sick! And what about that over and over again move....sooo boring....At least Bristol and Kyle tried to dance! Jennifer is by far my pick for this season. I was sad to see Audrina go though. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)