Discussion: Winning TeamReported This is a featured thread

Category: Discussion Forum / Rumors
Showing 2 posts

Josiejo
Winning Team
Oct 14 2010, 5:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2010, 5:43 AM EDT
I have watched this show since the beginning. I love Dereck and Julianne and Mark, but I don't think that they are set up with the better dancers each season. Out of 11 seasons, Dereck, Julianne, and Mark have won two times each, but so has Cheryl Burke. I would imagine that it is the luck of the draw or trying to match up heights between the two dancers. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Winning Team
Oct 14 2010, 1:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2010, 1:21 PM EDT
"I would imagine that it is the luck of the draw or trying to match up heights between the two dancers."
I'd count out the height factor...Cheryl is one of (if not, the) shortest professional, but look, she's paired with Rick Fox.

My guess, Derek's the best choreographer, so they give him the best dancer so they can win dancing Emmys against SYTYCD.
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)