Discussion: I liked tonight's showReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
I liked tonight's show
Oct 11 2010, 5:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2010, 5:53 PM EDT
I liked tonight's show. I thought it was good. I really liked the dance floor being round. It allowed me to see more of the dances that I don't get to see when the stars are dancing on the regular dance floor. Jennifer Grey did a wonderful job on her Argentine Tango, Brandy did a better job this week with her dance but 'The Situation' has got to go. He's not very good at all and he needed to be gone weeks ago. I just hope 'The Situation' goes home tomorrow night. Do you find this valuable?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: I liked tonight's show
Oct 15 2010, 4:29 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2010, 4:29 AM EDT
I also liked the round floor very much but I disagree with who needs to go....Jennifer was spectacular but Bristol doesn't seem to be getting anywhere...she can't seem to loosen up and "the Situation" while not being very good at least seems to be putting the work in and trying to improve....I really get the sense that he likes the show and the cast seems to like him....I didn't know what to expect from him when he was annoiunced but he seems likable and Bristol seems stiff and boring. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)