Discussion: bruno needs to goReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

char6261662
bruno needs to go
Oct 7 2010, 12:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 7 2010, 12:17 PM EDT
i think bruno needs to go and bristols next and dereck is a very good instruter he will do well who ever he dancers with bruno needs to know we dont like him did you see situation on tv wed night with bruno is he trying to score brownie points with brouno or was bruno checking him out 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

saralovesmaksim!!
1. RE: bruno needs to go
Oct 11 2010, 5:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 11 2010, 5:43 PM EDT
"i think bruno needs to go and bristols next and dereck is a very good instruter he will do well who ever he dancers with bruno needs to know we dont like him did you see situation on tv wed night with bruno is he trying to score brownie points with brouno or was bruno checking him out "
I couldn't agree more with you. Bruno is just getting too much out of control with his comments and negativity. I used to be excited every week about 'Dancing With The Stars' coming on Monday nights but now I don't get very excited because Bruno always has something bad to say.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
2. RE: bruno needs to go
Oct 26 2010, 5:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 26 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
I like Brunno! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)