Discussion: Bristols BAR dance in Rum Runners bar and grill in Anchorage AlaskaReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

Tatawnca
Bristols BAR dance in Rum Runners bar and grill in Anchorage Alaska
Sep 30 2010, 8:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 30 2010, 8:53 PM EDT
Bristol Palin did her dance routine at a local bar at the age of 19. With her adult dance partner... Does DWTS have morals on youths and bars and youths around drinking. I always thought of this as a family show. I do hope DWTS looks into the fact she was proforming a dance in which is attached to this show. bad ILLEGAL choices for little miss Palin. And no her mom was not there to make it legal. Bristol should be gone for BAD MORAL STANDINGS. DWTS should not accept this youth bar hopping... 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: Bristols BAR dance in Rum Runners bar and grill in Anchorage Alaska
Oct 3 2010, 7:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2010, 7:19 AM EDT
AMEN! And another question.....where was her child while she was in a bar?.....has she even mentioned her child on the show at all?.....what example is that? 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

DEK623
2. RE: Bristols BAR dance in Rum Runners bar and grill in Anchorage Alaska
Oct 12 2010, 1:48 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2010, 1:48 PM EDT
This is silly! Single mothers deserve a night out just as everyone else does. If you would take a moment and read the reports published in the newspapers from the authorities who investigated the incident, you would see that Bristol did not have any alcohol and was there because Mark was performing. A friend of legal age was there to accompany her. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Tatawnca
3. RE: Bristols BAR dance in Rum Runners bar and grill in Anchorage Alaska
Oct 20 2010, 10:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 20 2010, 10:11 PM EDT
"This is silly! Single mothers deserve a night out just as everyone else does. If you would take a moment and read the reports published in the newspapers from the authorities who investigated the incident, you would see that Bristol did not have any alcohol and was there because Mark was performing. A friend of legal age was there to accompany her."
NO DEAR A 19 YR.OLD mother can have nights out, but no under aged mother should be in a bar, role model and morals. Maybe you need to check yours deep down. She is not much in this kids life. I am from her home town and KNOW FOR FACT OF THIS, It is greatly a disappointment to mothers with teens looking for a role model and have this girl who is pregnant before high school finished and has made embarrassing choices to our state. And Alaska has a way of defending their cash/media pots like the Palins. Alaska is always eager to be posted in lower 48 news. CLEARLY. she was not with her parent or guardian in that visit. Which is video fact. MORALS and child raising 101. End of story. Newspapers are not fact deary...
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
MarkOwen
MarkOwen
4. RE: Bristols BAR dance in Rum Runners bar and grill in Anchorage Alaska
Oct 25 2010, 6:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 25 2010, 6:11 PM EDT
you must understand it's not the young woman it's the name, if it was up to me I would start every night giving her 15 points extra points. Not that Bristol needs them, but just to P**S off the haters. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
5. RE: Bristols BAR dance in Rum Runners bar and grill in Anchorage Alaska
Oct 26 2010, 5:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 26 2010, 5:39 PM EDT
"NO DEAR A 19 YR.OLD mother can have nights out, but no under aged mother should be in a bar, role model and morals. Maybe you need to check yours deep down. She is not much in this kids life. I am from her home town and KNOW FOR FACT OF THIS, It is greatly a disappointment to mothers with teens looking for a role model and have this girl who is pregnant before high school finished and has made embarrassing choices to our state. And Alaska has a way of defending their cash/media pots like the Palins. Alaska is always eager to be posted in lower 48 news. CLEARLY. she was not with her parent or guardian in that visit. Which is video fact. MORALS and child raising 101. End of story. Newspapers are not fact deary..."
ok....who's idea is it that being a teen mom makes you a lower life form?? being a teen mom does not make you any less of a person than being a mom at 25,30,or 50.....I was a teen SINGLE mom & I still made a good life for myself!! I run a automotive shop, own my own house & take nice vacations, & nope I didnt have it easy, but you people talk about being a single mom like it the most horriable thing in the world, NO I do not think it is wise to become a single teen mom but its not the end of the world either!!, lighten up alittle people!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

DEK623
6. RE: Bristols BAR dance in Rum Runners bar and grill in Anchorage Alaska
Oct 29 2010, 4:13 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2010, 4:13 PM EDT
This event is such old news that I cannot believe you would even bother writing about it at such a late date. I do believe the news reports and I do believe what her attorney had to say. I did take a moment to gather a copy of one report by her attorney....and, could have gathered more....but, frankly, I had much rather spend my time reading more current news about Bristol and Mark.

This is a quote from a report given from Alaska:
"Attorney defends Bristol Palin's bar stop
by Becky Bohrer
The Associated Press
12:13 AM AKDT, September 30, 2010
JUNEAU, Alaska

An attorney is defending as lawful "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Bristol Palin's appearance at an Anchorage bar and grill last week. The comments by Palin family attorney Thomas Van Flein follow a report by the Alaska Dispatch that a state Alcohol and Control Board investigator had visited their office asking for copies of raw video shot of her dancing partner Mark Ballas' performance Friday at Rumrunners Old Towne Bar and Grill. Palin is 19. Law permits for those under 21 to be inside such establishments if they're accompanied by a parent, spouse or legal guardian over age 21. Van Flein says Palin was with two people over 21, ate food and did not consume any alcohol. He says she told him she left by about 10 p.m."
End of Quote

O.K.....time to get current and let go of the far distant past!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
7. RE: Bristols BAR dance in Rum Runners bar and grill in Anchorage Alaska
Oct 29 2010, 5:49 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 29 2010, 5:49 PM EDT
but it is current and relavant the reason being that she has herself announced as a "teen advocate" everytime she's introduced!!! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)