Discussion: michael bolton's jiveReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

tmele
michael bolton's jive
Sep 29 2010, 5:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2010, 5:08 AM EDT
Why is everyone all over Bruno for his honest critique of this poor excuse for a jive... I just re watched it and first Len tells him/them it needed a pooper scooper, meaning it was crap...And then he jumps all over Bruno for sasying it was the worst jive in 11 seasons....Well guess what it probably was...It was bad..I mean for someone who spent at least 20 hours if not more rehearsing the guy didn't have it and never will...Which is ok, but don't think that it was a surprise how bad it was..... Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: michael bolton's jive
Sep 29 2010, 6:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2010, 6:30 AM EDT
I have yet to watch mondays show as I record it and watch when my schedule allows but knowing Bruno he was probably right on......if any of the judges can be rude it would have to be Len as some of his comments can even be considered crude....yes Bruno has his moments.....he can be overly sexual in his comments as highlighted in the season with the young gymnast...but Bruno is Bruno and he is part of the reason we watch! Do you find this valuable?    

dcyote
2. RE: michael bolton's jive
Sep 29 2010, 12:36 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2010, 12:36 PM EDT
Michael Bolton is such asore loser- he was terrible and awful to watch... Do you find this valuable?