Discussion: Brooke Burke Has Got to Go!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

maksfan
Brooke Burke Has Got to Go!!
Sep 28 2010, 8:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 28 2010, 8:50 AM EDT
I was willing to give her chance to get acclimated last year, but she isn't any better this year and may be worse. The dancing couples just stare at her. She jerks the microphone away just as they're ready to say something, because she's already used up the time. She says things out of nowhere and there is no flow to her conversation. My husband watches just to see if her dresses get any tighter than the week before. I thought for sure we were in for a wardrobe malfunction last night. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Brooke Burke
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: Brooke Burke Has Got to Go!!
Sep 28 2010, 12:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 28 2010, 12:32 PM EDT
amen sister!....Brooke is terrible......for a former contestant she really doesn't seem to have a clue!.....I thought I was the only one who noticed the mic jerk.....please producers get her out!!! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)