Discussion: hits and misses of tonight's showReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
hits and misses of tonight's show
Sep 27 2010, 5:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 27 2010, 5:44 PM EDT
I liked tonight's episode of Dancing With The Stars but it did have some hits and misses. Some of the hits were Jennifer Grey danced well again this week and I thought Brandy did a good job tonight as well. I didn't like the comments that Bruno gave Michael Bolton and I saw him get angry at Bruno. What is Bruno's problem? He needs to be fired for all of the nasty comments he says. I'm really impressed with Florence Henderson. She's the oldest contestant but she is proving that she can get out on that ballroom floor and dance. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

JosephineSammartino
1. RE: hits and misses of tonight's show
Sep 29 2010, 8:26 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2010, 8:26 AM EDT
I too think that Bruno was off on his comments to Michael Bolton. At least he should
respect who the man is and not ridicule him to the extent that he did. Constructive criticism is fine but disrepect is out of order. If I were a celebrity I would hesitate to be on the show because of Brutal Bruno.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)