Discussion: Who would be your ideal dance partner?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 23  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next

Wild-Kat
Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Sep 16 2010, 7:24 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 16 2010, 7:24 AM EDT
If you got to choose from any of the DWTS pro's, who would be your choice for partner?! Name your pick and tell us why! 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
1. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Sep 20 2010, 8:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2010, 8:11 AM EDT
Now thats a great post!!!....gosh as a more mature man I shouldn't be offering my opinion but...lol....it would be tough for me to decide between Ashley, Lacey, or Chelsie. Those three just seem to have the energy, and attitude to bring innovation to the dance floor even though the judges sometimes frown on that.....maybe I could get a group rate?....lol 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

spittledude
2. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Sep 29 2010, 11:08 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2010, 11:08 AM EDT
CHELSIE HIGHTOWER! Or if I had to choose someone else, julianne. Do you find this valuable?    

Wild-Kat
3. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Oct 12 2010, 6:15 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 12 2010, 6:15 AM EDT
Group rate, LOL!

I guess I'm looking at it from a different point of view since I'm a girl, but for me, it'd TOTALLY be Derek! Not only is he one handsome dude, but he seems the most caring and level-headed out of the bunch as well, so he gets my vote!

Who else?!
4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

dancefan60
4. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Oct 14 2010, 2:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 14 2010, 2:08 PM EDT
Without a doubt Karina. She has won so many national and world titles that her skills are off the chart and anyone willing to learn would have to have a blast dancing with her! She has a no holds barred attitude that I find appealing. Plus, if you look into her bio, she is extremely intelligent so it would be cool to be able to have a conversation with her. I just think she is a super interesting person and the best of all the female dancers on the show. Do a search for her on YouTube and watch for those videos that include her former partner Slavik and you'll see her in competition form. She kills every dance. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

saralovesmaksim!!
5. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Oct 18 2010, 5:38 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 18 2010, 5:38 PM EDT
My ideal dance partner would be Maksim Chmerkovksiy. He's the best looking and he knows how to dance and I want to be swept off of my feet!! 7  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
SandyMoyni
SandyMoyni
6. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Oct 26 2010, 5:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 26 2010, 5:43 PM EDT
"Group rate, LOL!

I guess I'm looking at it from a different point of view since I'm a girl, but for me, it'd TOTALLY be Derek! Not only is he one handsome dude, but he seems the most caring and level-headed out of the bunch as well, so he gets my vote!

Who else?!"
I'm with you, Derrek is a great teacher & dancer, he has patients, his attitude toward the dances are awsome! & he is smokin hot!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
MarkOwen
MarkOwen
7. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Oct 30 2010, 4:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 30 2010, 4:06 PM EDT
I guess I would have to agree with Dancefan60 ,Karina and for many of the same reasons. I do find this funny that the men who reply (I assume can dance) are looking for a dance partner that is smart and has engery and inovation, but the woman want someone to sweep them off their feet. enough said ;) Do you find this valuable?    

Arisaka
8. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Nov 10 2010, 5:11 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 10 2010, 6:45 AM EST
Kym, hands down. Just watching her smile convinces me that she's genuine and sincere. Also, she's an incredible dancer. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

HoneyBunch2
9. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Nov 12 2010, 10:47 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2010, 10:47 AM EST
My ideal partner will be Maks. He is the perfect partner because sometimes I need a stern attitude and once he whips me into shape we can still have fun. Not to mention he is extremely easy on the eyes.... 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Francine2
10. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Nov 19 2010, 5:46 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 5:46 AM EST
"My ideal partner will be Maks. He is the perfect partner because sometimes I need a stern attitude and once he whips me into shape we can still have fun. Not to mention he is extremely easy on the eyes...."
Indeed, Max is sexy and super-talented but his attitude s problematic. They all are awesome, but because I'm a tall girl, I'd have to stick with Tony or Dmitry. Tood bad we haven't seen Dmitry compete lately, but Tony is just such a gentleman!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
11. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Nov 19 2010, 7:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 7:30 AM EST
"I'm with you, Derrek is a great teacher & dancer, he has patients, his attitude toward the dances are awsome! & he is smokin hot!"
Doctors have "patients".
Teachers have "patience".
Derek is STILL the best teacher/dancer out there, and Jennifer Gray is by far the very best performer of the lot.
Unfortunately, ABC has wrecked their own show by bringing in the juvenile delinquent Palin to flounder around week after agonizing week, while the best dancers are sent packing.
Are you still watching !!???
6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Bruno4
Bruno4
12. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Nov 19 2010, 8:04 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 8:04 AM EST
Lacey has the Bubble butt on the planet. She has everyone looking at her tush while her partners benefit from her blessed booty. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

chicago1975
13. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Nov 19 2010, 1:41 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 1:41 PM EST
"Doctors have "patients".
Teachers have "patience".
Derek is STILL the best teacher/dancer out there, and Jennifer Gray is by far the very best performer of the lot.
Unfortunately, ABC has wrecked their own show by bringing in the juvenile delinquent Palin to flounder around week after agonizing week, while the best dancers are sent packing.
Are you still watching !!???"
Did you not notice there are only a few points between the top dancers and the bottom in the judges scores? The public votes for the ones they enjoy the most after that. Must be a lot of people voting for Bristol to bring her from the bottom to above some of the others.
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
14. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Nov 19 2010, 7:41 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2010, 7:41 PM EST
"Did you not notice there are only a few points between the top dancers and the bottom in the judges scores? The public votes for the ones they enjoy the most after that. Must be a lot of people voting for Bristol to bring her from the bottom to above some of the others. "
You're kidding, right !!???
Google "DWTS Phone Cheating" and see for yourself how turd polishing has been made into an art form by today's American political extremists.
Of course, you're free to like and do as you wish, but to be honest with ya, Bristol Palin would be my LAST pick for a dancing partner from among the whole lot of them !!
Consider this: Bristol Palin is one of the youngest gals in this year's group -- but she's the only one with flabby arms -- and the blank stare of an old woman who's not quite sure where she is.
Bristol is the ONLY contestant to be told repeatedly (and by all 3 judges) that she looked "detached" and "distracted".
There's good reason for the bigger-difference-than-you-think scores between Bristol at the consistant bottom and Brandi and Jennifer at the consistant top.
It's because they scored higher than Bristol -- week after week after week !!
Jennifer got 6 10-paddles in 1 night -- Bristol got ZERO 10-paddles for the entire season !!!
And Jennifer's got hardware in her spine -- and she's older (and certainly wiser) than Bristol's mother, too !!!
Jennifer's got it all -- Bristol -- nah, not so much.
7  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    

bristolpalinfan67
15. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
May 3 2011, 11:44 AM EDT | Post edited: May 3 2011, 11:44 AM EDT
"You're kidding, right !!???
Google "DWTS Phone Cheating" and see for yourself how turd polishing has been made into an art form by today's American political extremists.
Of course, you're free to like and do as you wish, but to be honest with ya, Bristol Palin would be my LAST pick for a dancing partner from among the whole lot of them !!
Consider this: Bristol Palin is one of the youngest gals in this year's group -- but she's the only one with flabby arms -- and the blank stare of an old woman who's not quite sure where she is.
Bristol is the ONLY contestant to be told repeatedly (and by all 3 judges) that she looked "detached" and "distracted".
There's good reason for the bigger-difference-than-you-think scores between Bristol at the consistant bottom and Brandi and Jennifer at the consistant top.
It's because they scored higher than Bristol -- week after week after week !!
Jennifer got 6 10-paddles in 1 night -- Bristol got ZERO 10-paddles for the entire season !!!
And Jennifer's got hardware in her spine -- and she's older (and certainly wiser) than Bristol's mother, too !!!
Jennifer's got it all -- Bristol -- nah, not so much. "
Derek but he's not on anymore. after him it would probaole be either mark or louie
SlikLizrd
SlikLizrd
16. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
May 3 2011, 3:01 PM EDT | Post edited: May 3 2011, 3:01 PM EDT
This thread was started last year --- when Derek and Jennifer WON !!

We're in season TWELVE now.

My ideal dance partner of THIS SEASON would be the lovely and talented KIRSTIE -- she has shown more courage and determination than any of the rest -- and she turned her weakness in to an asset by using the dance contest as an opportunity to regain her youthful figure !!
Go KIRSTIE !!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

TinHatKat
17. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Oct 9 2011, 10:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 9 2011, 10:20 PM EDT
Tough to choose between Maksim and Louis; both excellent teachers. As a middle aged woman with knee injury i think their expertise would help me to at least put on a good show. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

hoofer7189
18. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Oct 19 2011, 10:45 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 19 2011, 10:45 AM EDT
"Tough to choose between Maksim and Louis; both excellent teachers. As a middle aged woman with knee injury i think their expertise would help me to at least put on a good show."
Derek & Maksim, They exude strength, determination, passion & most of all committment to the craft!! If there was any way a civil resident could be a participant, I Would Be FRONT STAGE!!! Best of luck to you both! SMOOCHES!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

nea3
19. RE: Who would be your ideal dance partner?
Oct 31 2011, 5:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 31 2011, 5:09 PM EDT
Without doubt, it would be Derek. He is an incredible choreographer, dancer, and tonight showed that he was not only a team player, but a gentlemen when maks was acting like an abusive jerk. I just wish someone had called maks out on his behavior. Get rid of maks!!!! 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)