Discussion: New video: first look at Bristol's rehearsals - what do you think?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Wild-Kat
New video: first look at Bristol's rehearsals - what do you think?
Sep 16 2010, 7:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 16 2010, 7:10 AM EDT
Hey all, just added a video of some of Bristol's first rehearsal videos on the Bristol Palin page...Come take a look and tell us what you think!

http://www.dwts.org/page/Bristol+Palin
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
wendallpauls
wendallpauls
1. RE: New video: first look at Bristol's rehearsals - what do you think?
Sep 18 2010, 9:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 18 2010, 9:49 AM EDT
Two things are obvious to me: she is obviously shy. This is indeed a step out of her element that should please all the Nicole haters of last season (i.e. Nicole was a "dancer"; the show is about people who aren't). Palin is not a performer, which immediately causes one to include she will fall flat. But that brings me to the second thing I noticed: the girl is learning the steps. For someone who has no natural rhythm or coordination, she is learning the steps Mark Ballas is teaching. I hope to see her go far, as that will say to everyone who sits in the same boat (i.e. uncoordinated, no rhythm, small-town Americana) who loves to watch the show that if she did it, so can I. It will be interesting to watch. And if she does go far, cudos to Mark Ballas as a teacher! Do you find this valuable?