Discussion: Bristol Palin's DWTS Costume - Conservative or Not?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Wild-Kat
Bristol Palin's DWTS Costume - Conservative or Not?
Sep 13 2010, 10:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 13 2010, 10:16 AM EDT
So, Bristol says...

"We did our title shoot today so I got all glammed up and stuff, but I'm definitely excited to wear all those. I know that mine will be the most conservative and I will be the most dressed," Palin, 19, told Us Magazine Monday night. "That's because that's how I am and that's how I want to dress. But it'll be good, all the rhinestones and spray tans, that will be fun."

So whatdaya think fans? Is Bristol's first costume "conservative" or not?

http://www.dwts.org/photo/10677238/Season+11+-+Bristol+Palin+and+Mark+Ballas

Sound off here!

1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
wendallpauls
wendallpauls
1. RE: Bristol Palin's DWTS Costume - Conservative or Not?
Sep 18 2010, 9:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 18 2010, 9:58 AM EDT
"So, Bristol says...

"We did our title shoot today so I got all glammed up and stuff, but I'm definitely excited to wear all those. I know that mine will be the most conservative and I will be the most dressed," Palin, 19, told Us Magazine Monday night. "That's because that's how I am and that's how I want to dress. But it'll be good, all the rhinestones and spray tans, that will be fun."

So whatdaya think fans? Is Bristol's first costume "conservative" or not?

http://www.dwts.org/photo/10677238/Season+11+-+Bristol+Palin+and+Mark+Ballas

Sound off here!

"
I have to say I think conservative needs to be reevaluated in today's light. I remember when two girls from my fourth grade class were sent home one day for wearing shorts to school. Today, girls wearing shorts in school is no big thing. So is Bristol's costume conservative? Compared to what Nicole Scherzinger, or Edyta, or many of the costumes seen in past seasons where you wonder where the dress is, yeah; it's conservative. I don't see her wearing anything like what Audrina Partridge, or Brandy, or Jennifer Grey will probably wear; but I also don't see anything frumpy like what Kate Gosselin wore happening either.
Do you find this valuable?