Discussion: DWTS Season 11 - Lay down your early bets! Speculate here!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

Wild-Kat
DWTS Season 11 - Lay down your early bets! Speculate here!
Sep 2 2010, 7:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 2 2010, 7:18 AM EDT
It's early on in the season, but this is a great time to lay your bets and early predictions down for Season 11 here! From season greats to season hates, who do you think will reign supreme? Or, if you're brave enough to throwdown your predictions for order of elimination, lay it down here, and tell us why! Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
wendallpauls
wendallpauls
1. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Lay down your early bets! Speculate here!
Sep 3 2010, 7:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2010, 7:24 PM EDT
I got the final five in view: Jennifer Grey, Audrina Partridge, Rick Fox with Bristol Palin as a sleeper. If Mark Ballas can bring her out of her shell, she could do extremely well. As for number five, I think it would be a tossup between Kyle Massey (and only because of Lacey Schwimmer - people might vote for him just to see her more) and Michael Bolton. I think both gentlemen come across as a bit stiff, but with their partners, there is a possibility. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Lay down your early bets! Speculate here!
Sep 3 2010, 11:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2010, 11:19 PM EDT
Brandy, Kurt, Audrina, Rick, and the rest is a toss-up. Bristol is younger, so she could move more than the elder ones. :P Also, I think Kyle could do good too, but I don't know how many Disney fans are going to be watching and voting. Do you find this valuable?    

ee4774
3. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Lay down your early bets! Speculate here!
Sep 6 2010, 7:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2010, 7:22 AM EDT
I think Jennifer will do well and it has nothing to do with dance experience on that decades old movie. She seems really nice and the largest demographic for this show might relate to her. Brandy and Audrina have the largest pre-show fanbase so that will help them. Kurt and Rick are hot so I expect to see them for many weeks. Younger celebrities have not done well on this show so I don't expect Bristol or Kyle to be around after week four. Ballas seems to check out on his partners when they aren't talented so I don't hold out much help for Bristol. Lacey will do a better job with Kyle. Do you find this valuable?    
wendallpauls
wendallpauls
4. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Lay down your early bets! Speculate here!
Sep 18 2010, 9:51 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 18 2010, 9:51 AM EDT
You know, seeing some of the videos of the rehearsals now, I think this season is literally anyone's. I think Brandy and Jennifer Grey are certain favorites, but from the clips shown, it looks as if everyone is taking this seriously. Do you find this valuable?    

brnunes
5. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Lay down your early bets! Speculate here!
Nov 16 2010, 7:16 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 7:22 PM EST
DWTS has layed down a new format -- the best dancers leave and Palin who is the worst dancer is still around!!! Palin should have left a long long time ago! American should not be allowed to vote anymore. This has turned out to be a Sara Palin tea party event! In this case Palin is going to win - what a laugh she is the worst dancer EVER! I WILL NEVER WATCH DANCING WITH THE STARS AGAIN!!!!!! HAS AMERICA GONE CRAZY??? Do you find this valuable?    

itisover
6. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Lay down your early bets! Speculate here!
Nov 17 2010, 1:14 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 17 2010, 1:14 AM EST
Well if this show was based on the ability to learn a dance and improve your performance each week than Audrina would still be here. But because it has turned very political Bristol is still here. I hate to bust her bubble but honey the only reason you are still here is because of who your mother is. After I've given my vents on this site about Brandy going home versus Bristol I will be officially done with watching DWTS. It's no longer about talent it's about who you know. The Republican party is buying off the judges and the network. I am willing to bet money is greasing some palms. Do you find this valuable?