Discussion: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 16 of 16  |  Show  posts at a time

Wild-Kat
DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 2 2010, 7:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 2 2010, 7:12 AM EDT
Hey fans, now that the new season 11 cast list has been released, tell us who your favorites (and not so favorite) cast members are! Who are you most excited to see on the list, and who surprised you the most with this appearance?

Sound off here about the new Season 11 DWTS cast member list!
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
wendallpauls
wendallpauls
1. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 3 2010, 7:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2010, 7:28 PM EDT
I like Bristol Palin simply because she comes across as the most unlikely in this group. But I'm also interested in seeing how Jennifer Grey does with Derek Hough. She looks great, but can she dance? The pictures seem to show a serious focus to the work. It'll be fascinating to see what happens September 20.

Though I don't see him going very far, I like Kurt Warner also. He comes across as a bit stiff, but he might fool. I think David Hasselhoff will provide a lot of humor to the show, but he doesn't come across as serious. However, with Kym Johnson as a partner - it'll be fascinating to watch.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

IMJV7
2. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 6 2010, 8:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2010, 8:48 AM EDT
My favorite is Michael Bolton. He is an awsome singer and performer but he's taking a chance here on something new that he's never tried before. I like that about him. He's always willing to take a risk to improve himself. Once he puts his mind to something he usually suceeds at it. It will be very interesting to see him progress as the weeks go by. Good luck Michael. There are a lot of us rooting for you. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
3. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 20 2010, 7:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 20 2010, 7:54 AM EDT
Is Bristol Palin a celebrity?.....from all I know about her she seems to be controled by her mom and her mom is a nutcase.....maybe the producers should have gotten her baby daddy to be on the show as well and watch the sparks fly.....I do look forward to watching Jennifer Grey...and I think Rick Fox may surprise us......it will be fun to see "the Hoff" and "Mrs. Brady" on the show too although I'm not sure how far either will go. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

mipimissy
4. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 21 2010, 6:49 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2010, 6:49 AM EDT
I enjoyed all of them, including the Hoff and The Situation. I'm hoping to see more of Jennifer Grey, Bristol Palin, Kurt Warner, and Margaret Cho. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
5. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 21 2010, 1:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 21 2010, 1:24 PM EDT
Kyle Massey kicked butt out there....I've never seen someone with a little chunkiness dance so fast!!

I think the Situation can get better...poor guy, he probably would have done better with an extra 2 weeks of practice.
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

dancefan60
6. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 23 2010, 3:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 23 2010, 3:34 PM EDT
Jennifer is definitely my fav with Brandy a close second. I would like to see Bristol Palin do well at something that's not under her mother's shadow. While not really a celeb, she does add variety to the show and I hope fans will give her a fair shake, Kyle Massey definitely shocked us and even got my wife's attention. He could be a real dark horse in this, but "The Situation" showed lots of potential with only five days of practice. He has the female pro I consider the best of the best and if he has any potential she'll bring it out. I'd like to see him do well just for Karina's sake. She deserves a mirror ball trophy on her mantle. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
loritypes
loritypes
7. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 28 2010, 9:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 28 2010, 9:03 AM EDT
Jennifer is my favorite, too!! The show is awesome though and I can't wait to see more, hopefully by next week, we'll really know who's on top, but for now, it looks like Jennifer is.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5838576/dwts_jennifer_grey_from_dirty_dancing.html?cat=7
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
8. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 28 2010, 12:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 28 2010, 12:27 PM EDT
Jennifer is wonderful!.....its so good to see her on the show...even if she doesn't win it was worth it just to see last weeks dance with the music from "Dirty Dancing", and her show of true emotion...it's times like that and if you remember Jerry Springer learning to waltz that make this compelling TV! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

soybean63
9. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 29 2010, 4:58 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2010, 4:58 AM EDT
I like Fox, kurt warner, "baby", bristol, and "Cory"...Brandi piques my interest even though I did not list her as a fav. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
wendallpauls
wendallpauls
10. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Sep 29 2010, 8:46 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 29 2010, 8:46 AM EDT
I don't know about Brandy. The girl definitely has some dance moves, but she comes across as too much of a diva. Her performances come across as being all about her.

The one who is really surprising me is Margaret Cho. I have personally never cared for her comedy. Tattoos (especially on a woman) are never anything I care to see. But irregardless - the woman can dance. She's not in Jennifer Grey's class, but she can dance.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

ydrye
11. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Oct 3 2010, 6:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2010, 6:12 AM EDT
"Jennifer is definitely my fav with Brandy a close second. I would like to see Bristol Palin do well at something that's not under her mother's shadow. While not really a celeb, she does add variety to the show and I hope fans will give her a fair shake, Kyle Massey definitely shocked us and even got my wife's attention. He could be a real dark horse in this, but "The Situation" showed lots of potential with only five days of practice. He has the female pro I consider the best of the best and if he has any potential she'll bring it out. I'd like to see him do well just for Karina's sake. She deserves a mirror ball trophy on her mantle."
Bristol Palin is a celebrity. Her face has been on magazine covers--her mother was a VP candidate (the second highest job in the land. Although all her publicity has not been favorable, that does not mean she's not a celebrity. Lookt at Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton--are they not celebrities--they have a lot of negative publicity too? Bristol is becoming a great dancer--just needs to evoke more personality which I'm sure she has in her!
0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
12. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Oct 3 2010, 7:11 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2010, 7:11 AM EDT
Bristol doesn't belong on the show.....the reason she was on magazine covers was because she got pregnant too young....and now the father can't even see his child?....how can anyone not allow a father to see his child?....some example this family is for america.....the whole Palin family should just go away! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Susanfzona
13. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Oct 4 2010, 8:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 4 2010, 8:54 AM EDT
My fav is RICK- what a-FOX!!!!!! His posture is absolutely perfect!!! Just watching him flow across the floor makes me stretch up straight. His partner could be taller, but really the height difference doesn't make a difference. And he really does have rhythm. Had they not gone first last week their scores would have been higher. I do also like Jennifer because who doesn't like Baby, but I wish she could still be dancing with Patrick!! 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
LIBRAJUNKIE
LIBRAJUNKIE
14. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Nov 20 2010, 5:51 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 20 2010, 5:51 PM EST
Jennifer Gray all the way! But I was also a HUGE Florence HEnderson Fan as well! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
cats.509
cats.509
15. RE: DWTS Season 11 - Who are your cast favorites?
Dec 16 2010, 11:09 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2010, 11:09 AM EST
Jennifer, you are great. I wish you & Derek could have a danking show of your own. You are so fun to watch. Do you find this valuable?