Discussion: Who do you want in Season 11?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 12 of 12  |  Show  posts at a time
BrandonE
BrandonE
Who do you want in Season 11?
May 30 2010, 7:14 PM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2010, 7:14 PM EDT
The producers are facing a big problem, how are they going to top the cast of Season 10?

Keep in mind, the reason they don't get big A-list stars (ie. Angelina Jolie, Will Smith) is because the A-listers are the super busy ones that will never have time for it.

My guesses? Well they seem to be getting people that everyone is talking about.
-Danica Patrick
-Bret Michaels
-Jesse James
-Maybe a William's sister?

This list can go on and on...
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
Janellefan06
Janellefan06
1. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Jul 1 2010, 4:51 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 1 2010, 4:51 PM EDT
i want to see Pop Singer Brooke Hogan on DWTS Do you find this valuable?    

redmenace529
2. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Aug 20 2010, 9:02 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2010, 9:02 AM EDT
Bret Michaels would be awesome, and perhaps his Apprentice classmate, Cyndi Lauper . I'd like to see Danny Bonaduce give it a try - much more so than Jesse James (Bonaduce makes Jesse James look like an Eagle Scout, but he's funny and smart and pretty talented). Betty White might be too busy now, lol...Just please, no more "reality" TV people unless they're really interesting. Ellen DeGeneres would probably do better there than as an AI judge... I'd like to see Ice T, Seth MacFarlane, Wanda Sykes, Fareed Zakaria, Jonathan Frakes, Kathy Kinney, Stephen Colbert, Tyson Beckford, Alice Cooper, Janice Dickinson, Sara Rue's on a roll now, and looks great. There's tons who would be A) interesting to watch and B) NOT rigners, that was definitely a problem last season. I knew what the final three would be from week one. I left out anyone who was alrady working a regular series this season and a way hot tennis player whose name I can't remember right now. Do you find this valuable?    

redmenace529
3. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Aug 20 2010, 9:03 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2010, 9:03 AM EDT
Sorry, RINGERS not RIGNERS, LOL! Do you find this valuable?    

redmenace529
4. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Aug 20 2010, 9:19 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 20 2010, 9:19 AM EDT
His name is James Blake.
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
5. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Aug 23 2010, 7:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 23 2010, 7:13 AM EDT
I agree...too many people seem to have an advantage coming in....I like the suggestions in the first post and have a few to add....maybe Kathy Griffin, the olympic diver Greg Louganis has expressed interest but would he have an advantage?....how about Gene Simmons?....imagine the former KISS man in spray tan...lol....would some former tennis stars do it?...maybe Chris Everett, Jimmy Conners, or dang...mental block...the one who always argued with the officials....help me people......how bout a few retired athletes from baseball?....football seems to have a stranglehold on the former athletes on the show....or how bout a few basketball stars of the past.....a seven footer doing the tango?....hope this sparks some interest. Do you find this valuable?    

dollbaby4uonly
6. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Aug 23 2010, 9:07 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 23 2010, 9:07 AM EDT
Goldie Hawn, Kurt Russell, Sophia Loren, Andie McDowell, Catherine Zeta Jones 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

ee4774
7. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Aug 23 2010, 9:23 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 23 2010, 9:23 AM EDT
I would be bored out of my mind if there were not one, two or three people who could actually go from good to great at some point. Bring on the ringers. To me this is a dancing show, not a self-improvement or career enhancement opportunity. Season 10 was the most exciting season for me even though I knew Evan and Nicole would be the top two at the end. Great entertainment from the first show to the finals. Do you find this valuable?    

manulin
8. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Aug 23 2010, 9:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 23 2010, 9:57 AM EDT
hiiii!!!
well i would like to see:
ALICIA KEYS
RICKY MARTIN
ZOE SALDANA
ALICIA SILVERSTONE
CHARISMA CARPENTER
BRET MICHAELS
USHER
NELLY
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Jigglypuff039
Jigglypuff039
9. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Aug 24 2010, 4:27 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 24 2010, 4:27 AM EDT
Well, I want: Amy Jo Johnson, Khloe Kardashian, Betty White, Tim McGraw, Corbin Bleu, and Kurt Warner. This is my people to be on DWTS Seson 11. Do you find this valuable?    

nightstar_
10. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Aug 25 2010, 10:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 25 2010, 10:40 AM EDT
Wayne Brady! He's a cool comedian when he's not being all sleezy on his game show...Plus he';s an awesome improv singer

Drew Carey now that he's lost weight

Craig Ferguson. It would be entertaining

kjune
11. RE: Who do you want in Season 11?
Nov 12 2011, 11:51 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2011, 11:51 PM EST
I want to see
sophia Loren....she'd show them how it is done with grace and elegance.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?