Discussion: second chance seasonReported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

bah1214
second chance season
May 29 2010, 12:59 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2010, 12:59 PM EDT
I have been on ABC's mb today and the general feeling is still anger and disappointment. So, the suggestion is in order to soothe waters with the fans over the controversy this year and in previous seasons to have a second chance season. That means you would bring back people who finished in second or third place or maybe not even that high, but were maybe just fan favorites to give them a second chance. Obviously, Evan & Anna are at the top of the list of returnees. What do you think and who would you like to see return? If you really feel strongly about this being done get on ABC's mb and let them know. Maybe they will actually do something about it. The more people who speak up the better. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: second chance season
May 29 2010, 2:55 PM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2010, 2:55 PM EDT
Joey & Kym (S4)
Gilles & Cheryl (S8)
Mario & Karina (S3)
Lance & Lacey (S7)
Evan & Anna (S10)
Jason & Edyta (S6)
Joey & Ashly (S1)

Sabrina & Mark (S5)
Melissa & Tony (S8)
Mel B & Maks (S5)
Joanna & Derek (S9)
Lisa & Louis (S2)
Natalie & Alec (S9)

Pretty good cast there...at least 1 form every season.

Do you find this valuable?    

bah1214
2. RE: second chance season
May 30 2010, 2:20 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2010, 2:20 AM EDT
I think John O'Hurley from season 1 would be a good one as well. Season 2 Stacey Keibler would be a good one. The only way to get this done is for people to voice their opinions to ABC. On the dwts mb on ABC's site, there is a thread about an all atar season and we are trying to figure out how to get ABC to do something about this. Please get on and support the idea if you feel strongly about the idea or about how this season ended. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: second chance season
May 30 2010, 9:39 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2010, 9:39 AM EDT
John would be good to, but his partner Charlotte retired form dancing I believe, so he'd have to get a new one. Do you find this valuable?    

bah1214
4. RE: second chance season
May 30 2010, 11:49 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2010, 11:49 AM EDT
What do you really think of the idea of a second chance season? There are a lot of people complaining about how this season ended, but aren't really looking for a resolution to the situation. To me the only way to resolve it is to let Evan dance again. The only way to do that is in an all star/second chance type scenario. Some have said, well I don't think he would do that, and maybe he wouldn't. I don't know, but he himself said after the quickstep that he wanted to do it all over again. Do you find this valuable?