Discussion: DWTS Season 10 WinnerReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
JesseLizPalacios
JesseLizPalacios
DWTS Season 10 Winner
May 28 2010, 5:33 AM EDT | Post edited: May 28 2010, 5:33 AM EDT
I'm not sure I'm thrilled about Nicole winning. I think that because of her background she definitely had a distinct advantage over the other celebs. DWTS is a dance competition - to see how celebs do over the course of the season when they are taken out of their element. I don't think that celebs with that much dance experience should be allowed to be on DWTS b/c it goes against what the show is all about. Now when you get news correspondents, and NFL football stars, and astronauts - THAT ends up being a season that is worth watching. It was a huge let down to see Nicole and Derek be named the champs - where as Erin and Maks where obviously the most improved overall and the one celeb out of the final three that had the most improvement over the past 14 weeks. I'm utterly disappointed. Do you find this valuable?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: DWTS Season 10 Winner
May 28 2010, 10:00 AM EDT | Post edited: May 28 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
I agree with you, but the producers do it for a reason. It is because they're afraid that the cast they pick (with 0 dance experience) will not contain good dancers, and people want to see Bruno yelling out "TEN!!!"

So to be sure their is at least one "TEN!: dancer, they pick one with some sort of experience.
Do you find this valuable?    

nightstar_
2. RE: DWTS Season 10 Winner
Jun 24 2010, 10:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 24 2010, 10:24 PM EDT
I wish that Evan had won. But I understand why nicole won. She was a very talented dancer and deserved it. i still think Evan was extremely talented as well and i liked his personality better. he never complained except in one episode. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)