Discussion: Anybody but BrookeReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 14 of 14  |  Show  posts at a time

cathieil
Anybody but Brooke
May 26 2010, 7:11 AM EDT | Post edited: May 26 2010, 7:11 AM EDT
The only thing more annoying than Kate Gosselin this season was Brooke. I found her comments often irrelevent and insincere, and at times, just plain nosy such as romance rumors ala Chad and Cheryl and Maks and Erin. Love Tom and judges but please, powers that be, get rid of Brooke! 7  out of 8 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: Anybody but Brooke
May 26 2010, 3:41 PM EDT | Post edited: May 26 2010, 3:41 PM EDT
I AGREE.

She just seemed so awkward, and she always speaks like a robot reading a script.

Melissa Rycroft would have been better.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

newspapergirl
2. RE: Anybody but Brooke
May 26 2010, 6:06 PM EDT | Post edited: May 26 2010, 6:06 PM EDT
I do not like Brooke Burke as the co-host. She seems insincere in her talks with the contestants and also when she is with Tom Beregon (love him) she doesn't click with him. When she interviews anyone and with Tom she stands ahead and with her back to them slightly. It bugs me.. I hope they try someone else on next season 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
3. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Jun 1 2010, 7:28 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2010, 7:28 AM EDT
I agree.....for a former winner she seemed to not have much insight....and trying to stir up romance rumors seemed like an attempt to get ratings....try someone else....oh and please get Kate off of entertainment tonight while we are at it....lol 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

nightstar_
4. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Aug 25 2010, 10:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 25 2010, 10:42 AM EDT
I love Tom Bergeron but Brooke is...meh. I don't know how to describe it. She just doesn't work with me and her attempts to be funny always fail Do you find this valuable?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
5. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Sep 27 2010, 7:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 27 2010, 7:33 AM EDT
after watching the first episode of season 11 it's time to revive this thread....I think she is even worse this season.....very little insight.....very little spark with Tom (the greaest host ever!).....I remember when Nick subbed for Samatha and he was better than Brooke.....bring back Samatha......or try someone else....but please get Brooke out!!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Mikeop
6. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Oct 2 2010, 2:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 2 2010, 2:23 PM EDT
would like to see Smanth Harris come back, she was the most personable with all the guests 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
7. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Oct 3 2010, 7:13 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2010, 7:13 AM EDT
a trained chimp could do a better job than Brooke.....the only thing good about her being on the show is to see just what might pop out of her clothes at any moment...lol 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
8. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Oct 13 2010, 12:03 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 13 2010, 12:03 PM EDT
Love the comment about popping out of her clothes! Alright already haven't we seen enough of her boobs? I liked Samantha too and while she had a beautiful body too she was always tastefully and elegently dressed. Come on ABC, PLEASE, get rid of Brooke and find someone who can say more than "The judges gave you 15 out of a possible 30-HOW DOES THAT FEEL????" "How does that feel?"-" How does that feel?"-"How does that feel?" I am actually hitting the mute when she talks, she annoys me so much. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

sosdd
9. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Nov 2 2010, 4:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 2 2010, 4:08 PM EDT
"Love the comment about popping out of her clothes! Alright already haven't we seen enough of her boobs? I liked Samantha too and while she had a beautiful body too she was always tastefully and elegently dressed. Come on ABC, PLEASE, get rid of Brooke and find someone who can say more than "The judges gave you 15 out of a possible 30-HOW DOES THAT FEEL????" "How does that feel?"-" How does that feel?"-"How does that feel?" I am actually hitting the mute when she talks, she annoys me so much."
that's funny and I do agree...she's condescending and somewhat bitchy to the females. AND her stylist must hate her cause she always looks like a cheap date. I think ,3 times she looked elegant. Samantha always looked elegant. Brookes dresses are so "costume" like and her hair...it's all just TOO much at once. Please find a new host as I am always flipping the stationwhen it's Brooke talking. She brings it d ow n.
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
10. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Nov 2 2010, 7:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Nov 2 2010, 7:28 PM EDT
lets keep beating this dead horse and maybe ABC will listen....Brooke was even more awful in what should have been a glorius week celebrating the milestone for the show....bring in someone who can actually think of something new to ask......who doesn't act like she's the star.....who looks like she belongs in a ballroom......heck I'd take Drew back as he did pretty well when he took Samantha's place a few seasons ago. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

cathieil
11. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Nov 3 2010, 11:22 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 3 2010, 11:22 AM EDT
"lets keep beating this dead horse and maybe ABC will listen....Brooke was even more awful in what should have been a glorius week celebrating the milestone for the show....bring in someone who can actually think of something new to ask......who doesn't act like she's the star.....who looks like she belongs in a ballroom......heck I'd take Drew back as he did pretty well when he took Samantha's place a few seasons ago."
Anyone noticed when you click on "DWTS HOSTS" there are bios of Tom and Boobs (opps-I meant Brooke). Following each bio is "QUOTES FROM TOM/BROOKE". Tom has 30+ very clever comments-he is SO funny. Brooke has, um, NONE!!!!! Couldn't they post at least ONE-how about her wonderfully insiteful question: "How does that feel"???

ren1
12. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Nov 15 2010, 12:45 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2010, 12:45 PM EST
I can't stand Brooke. I didn't love Samantha Harris but now I totally miss her. Brooke is awful!!
Do you find this valuable?    

cathieil
13. RE: Anybody but Brooke
Nov 16 2010, 3:45 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2010, 3:45 AM EST
As one of Brooke's loudest critics on both her appearence and conversational skills, it is only fair to comment when there is credit to be given. I thought she looked so pretty last night. The dress was beautiful and not even a hint of cleavage, she wasn't wrapped up like a sausage, and her hair was down and soft. If she is dressing herself-well done-and if she is using a stylist- they finally got it right. Tasteful and classy. Please keep it up, she looked great.

Now if she could just say something other than "How does that feel?"
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)