Discussion: I hate the "ranking" judges points!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts
BrandonE
BrandonE
I hate the "ranking" judges points!
May 25 2010, 4:53 PM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2010, 4:53 PM EDT
I always hated that the judges "rank" the 'Favorite Dance of the Season'.

Evan & Anna previously got a 30 on their Argetine Tango, and today they were ranked 2ndm only earning 28 points! UNFAIR!

The same with Erin & Maks! They got a 29 for their Argentine Tango, and got a 26.

And last year, Kelly Osbourne's amazing Viennese Waltz would have been a guarenteed 10 from Carrie Ann, BUT they had to "rank" it.

This is unfair! I say give them the points they deserve!
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

offwithherhead
1. RE: I hate the "ranking" judges points!
May 25 2010, 5:39 PM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2010, 5:39 PM EDT
Kind of makes you wonder why we vote at all, when the judges can assure the one they want to win. I hate the ranking thing too. Do you find this valuable?    

catj
2. RE: I hate the "ranking" judges points!
May 26 2010, 6:11 AM EDT | Post edited: May 26 2010, 6:14 AM EDT
I agree, does Abc or anyone envolved think we (the fans) are stupid?? We know that for several seasons they give Derek someone with dancing experience so at the finale the judges can vote him & his partner as winners. Did you notice this season how many times the judges got to vote on the final??? Even more than last year to ensure "their" winner. It's so obvious and insulting. Won't watch next season....agree w/offwithherhead...why vote, why watch. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
3. RE: I hate the "ranking" judges points!
May 26 2010, 3:40 PM EDT | Post edited: May 26 2010, 3:40 PM EDT
And the fact that Evan didn't recieve one 30, and he had 4 dances.

Neither did Erin, she never even got a 30 throughout the whole season.

All three Argentine Tangos were spectacular, and if giving each of them a 30 makes it too close, then so be it! Let the votes decide it!
Do you find this valuable?    

bah1214
4. RE: I hate the "ranking" judges points!
Jun 19 2010, 9:39 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 19 2010, 9:39 AM EDT
I completely agree with all of you. The ranking system doesn't really seem faif. Len made a deal over how great a job Evan did an his Argentine Tango and how he was the only male celebrity left and how his job was tougher and then they gave him a 28. When on this show has it come down to the last dance and both couples did not receive a 30, besides this year. I am really disappointed in the whole thing. Do you find this valuable?    

nightstar_
5. RE: I hate the "ranking" judges points!
Jun 24 2010, 10:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 24 2010, 10:37 PM EDT
well I actually think fan votes shouldn't count for so much. I mean seriously why the heck did it take so long for buzz aldrin and Kate gosselin to get booted off? Because of the FANS. This is a DANCING show not a popularity contest,

However i do think it is suspicious that Derek ALWAYS gets the girl most likely to win. He never gets someone like Niecy Nash or Kelly Osbourne , the people not likely to win. They put him with the prettiest, girl with dancing experience.
Do you find this valuable?