Discussion: Season 10 Week 10 The Finals!!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

offwithherhead
Season 10 Week 10 The Finals!!
May 24 2010, 9:30 AM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
Well, we are at the final week of competition! Hard to believe that another season has come to an end. Before you know it we will be thinking of the possible cast for a new season.

This week each team will dance 2 dances on Monday night. These will be one of their choice (most pick a dance they want to improve) and the much anticipated Freestyle. On Tuesday night they will dance another dance and after the scores are added, the top two will dance one more last dance.

Should be a great night of competition. Who do you think will shine the brightest. Will the curse of the Freestyle haunt some of the teams, or will they rise to the challenge?
Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Season 10 Week 10 The Finals!!
May 24 2010, 4:34 PM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2010, 4:34 PM EDT
It was a good show, but it went so fast.

I thought Evan and Anna just were not at the top of their game tonight. I liked the song choice for their Freestyle, but as I was watching it, I thought that they were going to get nailed for Evan's feet. But I loved their Viennese Waltz.

Erin and Maks had a very good night and they certainly impressed. I loved their Samba and adored their Freestyle. They deserve to be at the top of the leader board.

Nicole and Derek had great dances, but Carrie Ann was right about the lift. Their Freestyle was great, probably one of the best I have seen, but it was very unfortunate that the last lift went very wrong.

All in all I enjoyed the show, but I thought the judges were being very tough, especially with the Freestyle dances. Can't wait to see what takes place tomorrow night!
BrandonE
BrandonE
2. RE: Season 10 Week 10 The Finals!!
May 24 2010, 6:12 PM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2010, 6:12 PM EDT
I was really impressed with Erin! Whoo!

And I'm currently watching Evan's freestyle, I'll respond later.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)