Discussion: louisReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

iwantjamaica
louis
May 21 2010, 8:46 AM EDT | Post edited: May 21 2010, 8:46 AM EDT
my favorite dancer on the show since the first season and especially when you danced with monique. i hope that you will be back next season. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
BrandonE
BrandonE
1. RE: louis
May 21 2010, 1:18 PM EDT | Post edited: May 21 2010, 1:18 PM EDT
I agree, I've enjoyed Louis since season 1. Fantastic dancer and choreographer. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: louis
May 21 2010, 5:42 PM EDT | Post edited: May 21 2010, 5:42 PM EDT
I'm on board with both of you on this one. Louis is amazing at choreography, and he always seems to have very good relationships with his partners....and I don't ever remember seeing him really argue with one of his partners. He has always been so supportive. I have watched him from season one as well and I always look forward to seeing him on the show. I also saw him once when they did the DWTS tour (he did a lot of the choreography for that too) and a total thrill is the only way I can describe it. I wish they would do the tour again!! 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

akf628
3. RE: louis
Aug 31 2010, 4:42 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 31 2010, 4:42 AM EDT
I have been watching DWTS since season 1 and I have injoyed seeing you with all your partners, I have to say my favorite was with Kelly Osburn there was such chemistry there that I sure taught that it would have gone further and i think ya'll would make a great looking couple especially since she is single now. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
salsadancer
salsadancer
4. RE: louis
Sep 1 2010, 1:14 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 1 2010, 1:19 AM EDT
I totally agree with you guys. Louis, you're literaly fantastic on the scene ! Not surprising that you were nominated for the Emmy Award as a so talented choregrapher !

If you ask me, your hit season was season 1...

By the way, I just your dance lesson on the Web ! I personnaly bought the DVD for Salsa and practise it every weekend :)

Louis teaches several dances such as salsa, rhumba, foxtrot, tango and much more !

If you're curious, here's the URL : http:bit.ly/learndance

LOUIS ! I WANNA SEE YOU NEXT SEASON !!!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

SamKaren
5. RE: louis
Apr 19 2011, 5:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 19 2011, 5:26 PM EDT
Louis has always been my favorite. I have voted for him every time. It's his turn to win the mirror ball trophy Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)