Discussion: tonight's showReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

saralovesmaksim!!
tonight's show
May 17 2010, 5:15 PM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
I really enjoyed tonight's show. It was full of surprises!! Again, Nicole did a wonderful job. I loved her Argentine Tango. Nicole was sultry and sexy at the same time. I thought her cha cha was good too. I'm hoping Nicole will win this season's Dancing With The Stars next Tues. night. She deserves to win!! Do you find this valuable?    

Pat320
1. RE: Chad!
May 19 2010, 4:46 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2010, 4:48 PM EDT
Not to be flippant about the Nicole, she's the bomb. But what about Chad? I've been going about thinking nice enough guy, takes criticism well, improves then... BAM!!! he takes his shirt off. WOOOAAAH! If he's in a committed relationship, she is a lucky woman. What a physique. I practically swallowed my tongue. I understood why he has his job in football when I saw the length of his arms. Amazing. Well, I was so engulfed 'the Chad' that the toast I'd popped under the broiler was forgotten until the smoke alarm went off and the house was filled with smoke. I had to check to see if it was me or the oven. WOLF!!! Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
2. RE: Chad!
May 20 2010, 1:51 PM EDT | Post edited: May 20 2010, 1:51 PM EDT
"Not to be flippant about the Nicole, she's the bomb. But what about Chad? I've been going about thinking nice enough guy, takes criticism well, improves then... BAM!!! he takes his shirt off. WOOOAAAH! If he's in a committed relationship, she is a lucky woman. What a physique. I practically swallowed my tongue. I understood why he has his job in football when I saw the length of his arms. Amazing. Well, I was so engulfed 'the Chad' that the toast I'd popped under the broiler was forgotten until the smoke alarm went off and the house was filled with smoke. I had to check to see if it was me or the oven. WOLF!!!"
ROFLMAO!! You are too funny Pat320. Did you notice that I posted "The Chad's" picture on the front page...just for you. Enjoy!
Do you find this valuable?    

Pat320
3. RE: Chad!
May 26 2010, 2:30 PM EDT | Post edited: May 26 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
YES! I did. He is so beautiful. Thank you. It certainly made my day. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)