Discussion: Farewell to the finest!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

Van_Amstel_14
Farewell to the finest!
May 16 2010, 12:57 PM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2010, 12:57 PM EDT
Well, my couple has been voted off... Niecy and Louis... ("tear, tear") Louis will just have to wait until next season to win the Mirror Ball. Now, i'll vote for the attractive Evan L. Do you find this valuable?    

offwithherhead
1. RE: Farewell to the finest!
May 17 2010, 7:08 AM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2010, 7:08 AM EDT
"Well, my couple has been voted off... Niecy and Louis... ("tear, tear") Louis will just have to wait until next season to win the Mirror Ball. Now, i'll vote for the attractive Evan L."
I am sure that you will see him several more times in the next two shows. He has always been very involved in choreographing group nembers for the pros. So you will be able to adore him a bit longer. :)
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pawalker2010
pawalker2010
2. RE: Farewell to the finest!
May 17 2010, 7:46 AM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2010, 7:46 AM EDT
just an opinion but I really believe Louis seemed to be having the best time with Niecy!....it didn't seem to matter to either of them what their scores were they really seemed to connect and have fun....it was a pleasure to watch....and personally I believe they could have stayed and Chad should have gone because I think he is just awful....but aain just my opinion. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Van_Amstel_14
3. RE: Farewell to the finest!
May 19 2010, 3:10 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2010, 3:10 PM EDT
"I am sure that you will see him several more times in the next two shows. He has always been very involved in choreographing group nembers for the pros. So you will be able to adore him a bit longer. :)"
Haha, yeah, adore from afar!
Do you find this valuable?    

Van_Amstel_14
4. RE: Farewell to the finest!
May 19 2010, 3:12 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2010, 3:12 PM EDT
"just an opinion but I really believe Louis seemed to be having the best time with Niecy!....it didn't seem to matter to either of them what their scores were they really seemed to connect and have fun....it was a pleasure to watch....and personally I believe they could have stayed and Chad should have gone because I think he is just awful....but aain just my opinion."
Yes they did seem to have so much fun, and really that is a great quality of Niecy! The show will be lacking comedy now, but I am now supporting Evan. I do agree that Chad should've been booted first.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)